Vape before physical therapy?

MinnBobber

Hi, anybody ever vape before physical therapy?? I did today and it seemed very beneficial, in helping with the treatment. I have two torn tendons in my shoulder and L4-5 disc protrusion. The buzz seemed to help get into the myofascial release and let the stiffness/ pain flow out with the exhales.

I feel like a new man. i just hope the new man sticks around ;)

MinnBobber

I always vaped before my PT sessions last year. It always helped with the pain.

I'm glad you feel better!! :D

Thank you. You know I was going to also ask---or does everyone here vape before PT?
One of the negatives of being in a non MMJ state. Always need to be cautious about using,
even in cases where you would definitely use if it was legal.
You know------ ? ? ? will my physical therapist be able to tell I'm high ? ? ?

Maybe someday !!!

MinnBobber,
Reactions: RUDE BOY

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
Thank you. You know I was going to also ask---or does everyone here vape before PT?
One of the negatives of being in a non MMJ state. Always need to be cautious about using,
even in cases where you would definitely use if it was legal.
You know------ ? ? ? will my physical therapist be able to tell I'm high ? ? ?

Maybe someday !!!

I pretty much vape before I finish my first cup of coffee and I'm always a whole lot more lucid now then I was a few years ago when I had an implanted pain med pump and daily handfuls of narcotics when I was doing PT, all the while slurring words and nodding off.

I Kinda think most people who are seeing the physical therapist are a little loaded on pain meds so they're used to it.

lwien

Hi, anybody ever vape before physical therapy?? I did today and it seemed very beneficial, in helping with the treatment. I have two torn tendons in my shoulder and L4-5 disc protrusion. The buzz seemed to help get into the myofascial release and let the stiffness/ pain flow out with the exhales.

I feel like a new man. i just hope the new man sticks around ;)

Absolutely. I vape before getting on my foam roller. REALLY helps to to relax while at the same time, being able to consciously target whatever you are working on. It's really easy to tense up during therapy which is totally counterproductive and vapor helps to alleviate that tendency.

Top Bottom