Vape after surgery?

THUGBOSS

Hey guys, I really need some advice from you Doctors out there haha. Well yesterday I had my tonsils removed and pretty much I was just wondering if is okay to use my Arizer Solo vape without harming my throat? Maybe heat it up to level 2?

I vaped last night before bed and it didn't hurt my throat at all because I was taking small pulls on level 2 just to make sure I didn't cough. My only worry is getting the sores infected. would a vaporizer do that? Or am i safe? Thanks for any answers FC!

THUGBOSS,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Your safety depends on your personal hygiene. I'm assuming you are gargling with Peridex or something similar? If so, your infection concerns will be alleviated with proper product use. I vaped after a tooth extraction with no problems but I was very conscious to keep everything super clean, not draw hard, and to channel the vapor away from the extraction site.

t-dub,
Reactions: Seren

Seren

Away with the fairies
I'm with Iwien on this, although t-dub makes a good point too. For what it's worth in my opinion anything that increases the risk of delayed healing, infection or bleeding is best avoided if at all possible.

Seren,

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
Yeah, I wouldn't risk it personally. The tonsils are pretty close to your brain, tooth infections can kill people pretty quickly if they're not treated appropriately. Seems like an unnecessary risk to be taking... can you whip up some edibles for the week or something? That would be preferable IMO.

Quetzalcoatl,

THUGBOSS

Yeah i tried making tea yesterday but it didnt work out very well (my fault). I need to go find me a chef or something! But thanks for all the replies guys!

THUGBOSS,

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
you can't really make cannabis tea without using high-fat milk or something with a lot of unsaturated fats so that the cannabinoids can bind to it. throwing a nug in with a cup of hot water won't work. you can use coconut oil and cap/eat that. i think there's a girl on grasscity or tokecity or one of those sites that makes hash capsules with coconut oil and soy lethicin.

Quetzalcoatl,

THUGBOSS

I used butter for the tea but unfortunately my home is not "420 friendly" so what i did was:
1.boil 2 1/2 cups of water on stove
2.melt butter inside mug inside microwave
3.got a chamomile tea bag and stuffed about 3 grams in with the tea. sealed it back up
4.I poured the boiling water over the tea bags and butter in a mug with a top and let it sit OUTSIDE for like 10 minute or so.

What could I of done differently?

BTW Me being hard headed I took my dog on a walk with the solo... had a good 10 minutes session. when i got home i just gargled with warm salt water and took all my meds and I feel fine... AS OF NOW.

THUGBOSS,
Top Bottom