vape + aerochamber = success!

darth_vapor

I've just got a launch box vape, but running the mouthpiece into a hacked albuterol case that fits into the aerochamber is awesome! It's basically a big tube with a one-way valve on the mouthpiece that only opens when you draw in. I can put ice cubes in it, too. I'm thinking about getting a DBV and thinking this would be super-easy to use with a whip style vape as well... Just thought I would share this because it's really increasing my taste and effects.... Kind of like a bong with a valve, so when you take it away from your mouth, nothing is lost. If you get a lot of vapor in the chamber, you can just pull out the albuterol case and clear it like a bong. Pretty cool. If you have asthma, you've probably got everything you need.

I just put some gorilla tape over the top of the albuterol case and a rubber band around the edges, then poked a hole to fit the LB acrylic tip. Works great.

darth_vapor,

luchiano

Thanks this is what I wanted but didn't think I could do to keep the vapor away from oxygen and staying fresh when not being inhaled right away.

The only thing is the hole seem too big for a whip vaporizer. How do you deal with that part or do you still need the albuterol case?.

luchiano,

darth_vapor

Well, you should probably still inhale it pretty soon, but if you need to take a breath it's not going to disappear into the ether... After pulling the battery from my LB, I can pull out the albuterol dispenser to clear the chamber, almost like pulling the slide out of a bong...

The hole is too big for a whip vaporizer (which is bigger than the launch box acrylic straw/tube). This could be easily remedied by taking an extra albuterol dispenser, covering the top part with tape and making a hole in the tape in an appropriate size for the whip. The mouth end of the dispenser fits airtight into the aerochamber. You can get a chamber for $20 or so online and a dead dispenser from any asthmatic for free...

darth_vapor,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
I figured it was only a matter of time till someone started using Darth Vapor. :|Oh well. It was a good solo run while it lasted.

Not familiar with this case. Any pics? For those with asthma?

IAmKrazy2,

darth_vapor

aerochamber.jpg

darth_vapor,

max

Out to lunch
IAmKrazy2 said:
I figured it was only a matter of time till someone started using Darth Vapor. :|Oh well. It was a good solo run while it lasted.
Actually, we had a 'darthvapor' as one of our earliest members, way back in March of '08. He didn't hang around long though.

The hole is too big for a whip vaporizer
What's the diameter? Tubing larger than the typical whip size is available, and you might be able to use a short piece as a connector.

max,

darth_vapor

90892fl_dt.jpg

I just took the red plastic part from a long-gone albuterol inhaler, put some Gorilla tape over the top part, punched a hole for the launch box acrylic tube and was set. The Aerochamber fits the inhaler casing perfectly as part of it's original design. I've got a few old cases, if I get a DBV, I plan on getting extra tubing and making another inhaler case into a aerochamber whip...

darth_vapor,

darth_vapor

Just did a little more a/b-ing, aerochamber definitely has more taste and seems to get more out of each draw. It is ideal for me, especially with the MFLB.

It's definitely medical-grade plastic, like a whip or anything like that, although I'm sure a glass version would be cool and way more than $20.

Also, it has a whistle in it. Not very stealth, but kind of funny. The point of it is to NOT draw strongly enough to cause the whistle to make a sound. This is beneficial for taking albuterol for asthma. I'm not sure if the same techniques are as pertinent for not-albuterol, but if you draw slowly with the MFLB, it gets hotter and more goodies are released, so it's kind of a good control-check for technique... Or at least the whistle sounds funny while vaping if you draw even a little bit hard... I think it's fine if it makes a whistle because my vaping attachment is mostly air-tight, whereas a standard albuterol inhaler being used with the aerochamber is certainly not air-tight at all, thus making the whistle more sensitive in the name of not losing vaporz...

They are also available with different sized face mask attachments, if you feel the need for that...

Aerochamber866.jpg

darth_vapor,
Top Bottom