VAA?

little maggie

Not sure where this would go but has anyone considered a Vas anonymous thread? I spend far more on vapes than on herbs. I haven't bought one of the very expensive ones (+$500) but I know even if I bought one thinking I would be satisfied with that one, I'd want more.

Or am I the only one on FC with this issue?

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
My theory is that if I stop coming here I won't be tempted by new and interesting vapes. Where else can one read about log vapes and beautiful wood? New vaporizers like the Zion? ETC
But can you stay away? :lol:

I thought I was done buying vapes long ago but every now and then one comes along or goes on sale....

And I NEVER thought I'd acquire GAS (for the few that don't know; Glass Acquisition Syndrome). And yet...

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
I choose to rationalize my way through the excessive collection of vaporizers and the necessary glass acoutrement aquisitions thusly. I tell myself I need them. I'm such a pushover. It's good I never had kids to spoil. I use the excuse that I don't have more than one car, no motorcycles, no boats, no RV's, and all the other effluvia of middle-aged-middle-class existence. And, it's fun! Rationalization. Works for me.

On the other hand, if you could have asked me at 17 years of age whether I'd buy a device for $500 that you use to get stoned, I'd want some of what you were smoking.

Last edited:

Likes2vape

I thought I'd be good with 1 home vape and 1 portable vape but now I have a haze, solo, lsv, Underdog and 2 mini UDs(the minis were free).

Plus I'm in on the GH, Zion, and, Vapcap!! I got VAS in a bad way!!

I have a buddy who owns a headshop and he'll give me any vape/glass he can get at cost! I got my solo from him and have been very tempted to get the air and some new glass!!

Top Bottom