V2 Pro Series 3/QuickDraw 300

majoralaska

I believe so, they look identical as far as form and function goes. This thread also comes up when Googling for the quickdraw.
Yeah, it's a rebrand of the S3. Sz1a, how many hits can you get off of a full chamber of wax? How much wax can fit in the chamber? It looks a little bit small to me.

majoralaska,

sz1a

Retailer
I can fit a good sized dab in there, around 5 scrapings with a dab tool. It is more shallow than say a Cloud pen but there is room under the rim above the flat coil. It seems to be spill proof so even if you go over the rim it fits together in a way where it won't leak. I should just take some photos shouldn't I? ;)

I managed to take some pictures:

Cartridge:
tEO3lEY.jpg

Wax coil:
huznp8I.jpg

Mod note: Posts merged

Last edited by a moderator:

stickstones

Vapor concierge
yup...that wax cartridge looks just like the one I got with the QuickDraw 300. Thanks for the pics!

stickstones,

sz1a

Retailer
Sure! Have you tried the herb cartridge yet? Mine smells like robot fart after several dry burns. Not sure if I want to put bud in there. Got any suggestions in case you have gotten it to work?

sz1a,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
I have used it a few times. The first time was the best usage, as I used it with some shake. I am on a whole nug kick right now, and this vape doesn't do that well at all, as I discovered two days ago. But the first use was encouraging...not exciting but good enough for noobs. My results from the other two carts have gotten better as I use it more, and I expect to get to a good point with the herb cartridge as well, although it is so small that it will never get me smashed.

I'm not impressed by the build quality. At it's price point I think it should feel more solid. It's not bad, just not impressive. Even still, I find myself using it more than I thought I would because I love packing up all three carts and having them with me for a quick change. For the record, I like to do ecigs from time to time and I like that I can have that cart with me for a quick change if I wanted to be discreet about what was in my other cartridges.

sz1a

Retailer
My first reaction was that it looked pretty solid but that is coming from a Cloud Platinum and Cloud Classic. The main difference about the wax performance is that the cloud uses a normal coil around a wick. It is hard to cover it with wax and the air holes are in the bottom which allows wax to leak down onto the connection and also clog the air path. I'll try the herb cartridge when I get a chance, I have tried most major vapes so will be interesting to see the difference..

sz1a,
Reactions: Derrrpp

OnCloud8

Vapor Vixen
For the record, I like to do ecigs from time to time and I like that I can have that cart with me for a quick change if I wanted to be discreet about what was in my other cartridges.

You know, I'm like this too, and that's why I was interested in this, I figured I could carry some e-liquid (which I also occasionally like - although only at super low 3mg per ml strength) and some other materials so you can display the device (in your bag or pocket - whatever) with the e-liquid attachement and it's theoretically very stealth that way. But after reading about the robot fart issues with the herb carts I decided I just couldn't do it.

I ended up grabbing a Kanger Evod starter kit and some quality juice. I got a little e-cig "wallet" and I can carry the kanger evod and an omincron lite from uptech for similar stealth effect (hey it's just 2 e-cig pens, sure it smells funny in there, it's e-juice!). Probably gonna grab the grasshopper to round out the bunch...

3 quality pens in a pod, it's gonna be great :tup:.

also @sz1a , woah, plumes of machine smoke from the "platinum cloud" ? Sheesh, it's like..what's the point of vaping if you end up inhaling shit like that...be better off smoking at that point imo. Glad I never bought one of those...

Last edited:

phyrstorm

does the eliquid cart heat up enough in the s3 to use CBD eliquids? i got some cbd eliquid mix comin in from oloorganics and i dont know if the v2 pro 3 would actually vape hot enough to release the cbd.
if im not mistaken it gets up to like 170c/338f for the eliquid which seems a little low,, im fuzzy on all the science of that

phyrstorm,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
I can't answer your question except to say that if the cbd oil vapes at the same temp as ecig juice, then yes.

stickstones,

OnCloud8

Vapor Vixen
does the eliquid cart heat up enough in the s3 to use CBD eliquids? i got some cbd eliquid mix comin in from oloorganics and i dont know if the v2 pro 3 would actually vape hot enough to release the cbd.
if im not mistaken it gets up to like 170c/338f for the eliquid which seems a little low,, im fuzzy on all the science of that

So, if the CBD is mixed into e-juice then those chemicals should be already in an active "ready to be absorbed" state...using an e-cig is more like "delivering chemicals to your lungs via an aerosol mist" than "extracting chemicals with controlled heat and THEN inhaling those extracted chemicals" as one does with herbal vapes.

You fire the e-cig cart, it heats up enough to convert a lot of that glycol/glycerine base into an mist that you can inhale, and it carries the active chemicals mixed into the base liquid for a ride within that mist up into your lungs. So the e-cig cart filled with e-juice is essentially just a "delivery" system for whatever active chemicals are mixed into the base liquid that you fill the cart with.

I think this is how it works at least...

TL/DR: it should work :)

Last edited:

phyrstorm

i just got my v2 s3,,, has anyone found a way to get around an early full charge indication(green light). looks like i got an older one ,mfg 11-28-2014...it will charge for a few minutes or less than a minute, and i can get a few minutes of use out of it when i take it off after a few disconnect/reconnect. they said that theyll be putting out a newer charger in april, hopefully thatll fix it and its not the battery

phyrstorm,

Yoosh

My first charge was only an hour. They told me the leaf cart would be coming later but my s7 arrived yesterday...with a leaf cart. Cool.

This is a fun vape. I liked the s3 (perfect breakfast sized dose imo) but the s7 is less novelty, more punch. It's not as stealth as my alfa but it's nice to hold in the hand. Easy to pack/unpack. I've put one of their extra screens on top of the load, keeps it from clogging the mouthpiece. Cooks your herbs like the imag vapes--dark espresso brown powder. Vapor can get a bit harsh on the higher temps. Taste is actually not bad. Also, the ring of light at the bottom of the vape is practical and stylish.

I already prefer it to my Pax 1. It'll be good for parties.

majoralaska

If it has the consistency of e-liquid, use the liquid. Any thicker and you should use the wax cart to be safe. The V2 carts are top coil wicks I believe, which means they can't handle thicker viscosities very well.

TokenToker

A month later with the wax cart for the series 3, its good but after a gram I had to clean it out to get rid of some burnt/charred residue giving off a horrible taste. Good as new after a ISO wash though. For anyone interested in the liquid aspect of the vape, I've recently learned to replace the wick/coil. The thread on this forum, has some pics of for how to do it. For around $10 I'm now able to repair them nearly an infinite amount of times back to new or improved status, no where near the 10x better that they claim though

Last edited:

majoralaska

Quick request for anyone with some time on their hands... can anyone take a picture of .1 grams with something for scale? I'm terrible at eyeballing so I'm just trying to figure out how much it could hold in one cartridge.

majoralaska,

geraldus

Quick request for anyone with some time on their hands... can anyone take a picture of .1 grams with something for scale? I'm terrible at eyeballing so I'm just trying to figure out how much it could hold in one cartridge.
Whereabouts in Alaska are you ? I'm in Anchorage.

geraldus,

BuzzDanklin

Here is a photo with .10g of some very dry/fluffy romulan and a penny. The pile was relatively flat, it looks a bit taller in the photo

C7ovAUjl.jpg

sz1a

Retailer
Also curious about the ecig cart since I haven't tried that yet (the herbal one was a knockout 2 minute type of thing). Could I take some ejuice and simply mix in some wax? Could kief be mixed in too?

I know ejuice is part propylene glycol and part vegetable glycerin. Sounds like both should dissolve thc fairly well?

sz1a,

majoralaska

Here is a photo with .10g of some very dry/fluffy romulan and a penny. The pile was relatively flat, it looks a bit taller in the photo

C7ovAUjl.jpg
Wow, thanks a lot. That actually looks like a pretty respectable amount, I was picturing much worse. I believe I'm just going to buy 3 carts and hot swap them, for solo use I should be good with 1-2 anyways. I've seen the website claim (12) 2-minute cycles, and some blogs claim 5-6. Can anyone attest to their number?

majoralaska,
Top Bottom