• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

V2 Pro Series 3/QuickDraw 300

Hey guys, does anyone know when the V2 Pro Series 7 pen will be released? I read somewhere supposed to be this month, January.
I am also wondering if it would be better to get the series 7 over the Series 3 just because some reviewers have stated it is hard to suck the vapor out. Heavy Draw vs Light Draw?
Do you guys think the Series 7 will be easier to draw vapor from for Loose Leaf?
Or should I just go ahead with the Series 3 since it is cheaper, smaller and lighter?
I appreciate your input, as I would like to get one of the two ASAP. My current Vapeorizor not working so great.
Thanks! :leaf:;)

I have a question about the E-liquid and Wax cartridges.
If I have Full Melt Hash Oil or CO2 Oil from a Dispensary,
would these really thick oils go into the
E-Liquid cartridge
or the Wax cartridge?
Thanks as it is a little confusing to me. :hmm:

Last edited:
Hey guys, just wanted to let you know that we're giving away a V2 on our site, fell free to send anyone interested in getting one for free to the link in my signature (:
Thanks, Moon, for providing the generous opportunity to win a V2 Pro Series 3 Pen!
You Rock, :rofl: and Roll!

BadAssTokeDude,

mixchu69

I don't know but they keep stating that the wax cartridge will soon be available. I definitely can use a discrete pen that does LL and waxes. I want the haze in a pen factor (I know it won't be at the same level of performance), but waiting on v2 to bring it to the masses. Do you think they can't find a good solution and that is why it is taking so long?

mixchu69,

skipbifferty

Tempted to get this, I'm in the UK. Does anybody know of any working discount codes please?

skipbifferty,

ynotrhyme

does this remove the smell from far away? im assuming someone next to me can smell it but i mean people at several feet away. like does this vape process eliminate the odor? just ordered one with ll cart , super syked

ynotrhyme,
Is anyone experiencing battery issues with a Series 3 purchased around the holidays? I've gone through 4 defective units since I initially purchased it in late December. V2 customer service hasn't figured out a solution yet.

My experience has been that the Series 3 vape charges from 0% to full capacity in about 10 minutes, and I get two cycles out of it before it dies again, or about 4 minutes of vape time. Everything I've read about the Series 3 makes it clear that this is not normal behavior, as most users claim to get anywhere from 10-15 two minute cycles on a full charge.

V2 has been somewhat helpful in sending warranty replacement units with paid shipping envelopes to return the previous ones, but so far I've received only units that were defective upon arrival. After a second replacement had to be sent out, V2 claimed that the Series 3 can only function properly when charged from a V2 branded power supply (sold separately, of course, just like everything with this vape). I got one of their power supplies, and tried using it to no avail. A customer service rep suggested I switch colors to chrome or blue, something I'm not interested in doing, in case the black ones are from a defective batch, which is why I am trying to see if others are experiencing the same issue.

read_icculus,

lalaloopsie

Kitty want a Vape!
i just received a silver v2 pro 3 on friday. charged saturday to full charge (about 2 hrs) with the included usb cable..connected to a panamax surge protector since it has a usb outlet on the front of it. have only used it minimally yesterday and today...gone thru about 1/4 of the e liquid. not enough use to know much yet but so far..so good. what a PITA you're going thru...i read all sorts of problems on v2's own forum..of course AFTER i bought it! all the issues were supposedly worked out...apparently not since you and others are still having them...really sucks. i would assume since black has been out of stock any you get would be newer than other colors. sure hope they can get things right and take care of you...

will keep you posted..sure hope things don't go south on me! i love the design...

lalaloopsie,

CharlieBelmont

I got one of the Silver holiday specials before xmas to take on a trip and had a strange battery/charging occurrence where the battery had died (from usage), then it seemed to think it was charged about 10 seconds after plugging into the wall. Then no matter what cartridge, LL or liquid, it would blink red rapidly then not do anything when pushing the button.

Tried leaving it on the charger for an hour and no difference.

I Figured it was dead. Brought it back home and all the sudden it works again. Not sure if there was something about the electricity where I was at or that it didn't like the altitude but I guess for now i'll keep it..

On the review side - I am left, as i figured I would be, wanting a bit more from the LL cart, but it does work. I like my abv darker though. If the series 7 has more power and comes out before the GH supporters get shipped I will probably check one out and keep this for liquids.

CharlieBelmont,

ChrisCana

I want to tell you about my horrible experience with this company, so hopefully I can save a few of you from the nightmare their customer service has been.

I ordered the V2 Pro Series 3 as soon as it came out - and not just the device, but 5 liquid carts and 5 loose leaf carts. After just a few weeks most of the liquid carts started leaking, pouring out juice from the bottom. I switched to just using loose leaf with the unit. Then, maybe 3 weeks in, the unit will not even keep a charge for more than a few minutes. Light goes red after just a few puffs, after hours of charging.

I tried to contact customer service both by phone and email. 5 emails later, 3 phone calls, no response or return calls. I tried their chat function on the site and FINALLY got someone to agree to send me a working unit. Almost two weeks later, a package arrives - and its a cheap little junk battery for their non-series 3 regular ecig line. Worse even, I start getting threatening emails from them almost immediately that they will charge me 60$ for this battery that isn't even for the series 3 if I don't immediately send them back the non-working unit.

So, I HAVE TO PAY to send the wrong battery back, and then they disappear again. They haven't answered another 5 emails, phone calls go unanswered, and I'm back to square one.

5 loose leaf carts I cant use, leaking liquid carts, a battery that wont work and they refuse to replace, aggressive and harassing emails that they will charge me for parts that I neither asked for and don't even go with my unit.

I would highly advise you stay away from these people until they realize the value of proper customer service, and have a reliable product.

squishy

I have been using some 50/50 vg/pg e-liquid with good luck. I did encounter leaking that one time, but it was my own fault for not fully getting the cart closed.

I did finish my full review video as well if you guys want to check that out:

I got a few extra V2's and I am going to run a contest of some sort, but I don't know how I am going to set it up yet.

Thanks for the great review BuzzDanklin on the V2 pro series 3. I wish I knew when series 7 comes out. I'm on the fence between V2 pro series 3 and the alfa. They both seem pretty stealthy but some people seem to be having problems with the alfa. This is my first time posting on this forum i guess i should just stick to talking about the V2...

squishy,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
There is a Moderator, the only one, named Samantha that runs the V2 forum that seems to help a lot of people. Have you tried her?

RikiMartineee

I too have experienced green led before 100% charged, I just replug it if I see it turned on green after 5-10min and it usually helps.

Still no news on Essential oil cartridge?

Last edited:
RikiMartineee,

BuzzDanklin

Man that is lame people are having battery problems, I have one and a couple friends bought them and none of us have had any problems.

I did however get a notice that there is a sale running on the v2 until Feb 2nd. It's basically $15 off, so you can get the v2pro and the loseleaf cartridge for $80 instead of $95.

http://www.v2cigs.com/categories/e-cigarette-sale

BuzzDanklin,
Reactions: t-dub
Top Bottom