• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

V2 Pro Series 3/QuickDraw 300

RikiMartineee

Got it today, loving it so far, kinda addicted already with the e-liquid cartridge lol. Thick vapor. Good throat hit. The dry herb cartridge was also impressive, was only half full and it blew me in the sky, very economic and efficient (dark brown), it was like 2/5 of what I usually put in Vaporgenie and I have never been this high even after two genie sessions (I won't even go into simplicity of cleaning compared to genie), taste is great also.. I also don't give 2 f** for the vapor density from dry herb and since I'm not hanging with smokers nobody else will either. A+ for me.

Last edited:

BuzzDanklin

then realized I had not fully closed the e-liquid cart completely. Since then I have not had a single drop leak
do you mean the twist on mouthpiece? It only goes so far when you turn it, right?

Its the actual opening you unscrew to load the e-liquid, not the twist on mouthpiece.

BuzzDanklin,

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Hi, I ordered the V2 pro serie 3 kit + LL cartridge+ e-liquid bottle for a good friend (smoker!), but we haven't got both any experience with e-liquid, please could you share some usefull tricks to know....?

PPN,

mitchgo61

I go where the thrills are
Seem to be having issues getting the thing to heat up. I hold down the button for two seconds. Light goes red for like five seconds...and then goes out. It's unlocked, cartridge is inserted...but the red light never gets to white or green. Anyone have any ideas?

mitchgo61,

mitchgo61

You know what? I'm an idiot. You need the leaf cart for it to go through that heat cycle. With the liquid cart inserted, you don't start the cycle...you just hold and draw. My leaf cart won't be here till tomorrow and I was playing with the unit and misunderstood the different behavior when using the liquid. Because, as i said, I'm an idiot. Seems to be working correctly with the liquid cart....hopefully all is jake when I get the leaf cart tomorrow.

I guess a "never mind" is in order. :lol:

mitchgo61,
Reactions: mrweed

mrweed

vaporizer review blogger
haha yes it is a smart vaporizer that can recognize which cartridge you have attached! could have told you earlier, but I've thought you have attached the loose leaf cartridge, of course :)

Last edited:

RikiMartineee

Have to say, my body isn't digging the V2 e-liquid, probably because of the high PG ratio.. are these V2 cartridges able to handle high VG ratio or even max VG?

Last edited:
RikiMartineee,

nopartofme

Over the falls, in a barrel
Have to say, my body isn't digging the V2 e-liquid, probably because of the high PG ratio.. are these V2 cartridges able to handle high VG ratio or even max VG?
I've found that these cartridges work much better with thin (higher PG) juices. If you contact V2 about it, they'll tell you that they can only guarantee performance when using their own juices.

With that said, they do still work with thicker juices, it just takes longer for them to wick properly. You can work with it if you have 2 or 3 cartridges, so that when you vape all of the "working juice" out of one cart you can switch to another while waiting for the other cart to "re-wick". I find that leaving the cartridges laying on their side is best for helping them to wick more quickly. Try not to store them mouthpiece-down, though; that'll exacerbate leaking.

I've found that these cartridges always seem to leak a bit, eventually, no matter how I treat them… It doesn't seem to impact performance; you just have to wipe them down once in a while and deal with a bit of gurgling when you draw on them.

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Hi, I ordered the V2 pro serie 3 (+LL cartridge) for a friend, he got a small experience with cheap e-cig and was disappointed but since he told me to want to try again....that's why I ordered the kit and LL cartridge for him, I received it yesterday i charged it before my firend comes.

He was amazed by the device, the e-liquid atty produces thick vapor and the LL cart is really efficient and taste is decent, we run each bowl threw 3 cycle to extract all the goodies, abv comes out perfect brownish, this is the stealthier LL vape (which work!) that I ever seen!

I'm seriously considering to get one even if I'm not interested about the e-liquid, I'm anxiously awaiting their wax cart!

mitchgo61

He was amazed by the device, the e-liquid atty produces thick vapor and the LL cart is really efficient and taste is decent, we run each bowl threw 3 cycle to extract all the goodies, abv comes out perfect brownish, this is the stealthier LL vape (which work!) that I ever seen!

I'm seriously considering to get one even if I'm not interested about the e-liquid, I'm anxiously awaiting their wax cart!

It's a pretty nice little stealth vape. It's perfect for one-hitter type use. I wish the LL cart held more, it's tiny, and it's definitely a low-temp experience....but the build quality and features are all top-notch. I look forward to the next model.

mitchgo61,

Traaaaan

I've found that these cartridges work much better with thin (higher PG) juices. If you contact V2 about it, they'll tell you that they can only guarantee performance when using their own juices.

With that said, they do still work with thicker juices, it just takes longer for them to wick properly. You can work with it if you have 2 or 3 cartridges, so that when you vape all of the "working juice" out of one cart you can switch to another while waiting for the other cart to "re-wick". I find that leaving the cartridges laying on their side is best for helping them to wick more quickly. Try not to store them mouthpiece-down, though; that'll exacerbate leaking.

I've found that these cartridges always seem to leak a bit, eventually, no matter how I treat them… It doesn't seem to impact performance; you just have to wipe them down once in a while and deal with a bit of gurgling when you draw on them.
I have slight leaking too from my liquid cartridge. It's actually a little concerning and annoying. I was going to email v2 about it.

Traaaaan,

nbertino80

Anyone else's metal filter on the rubber mouthpiece falling out on the v2 pro series 3 loose leaf cart? If so any suggestions to remedy the issue?

nbertino80,

mitchgo61

Anyone else's metal filter on the rubber mouthpiece falling out on the v2 pro series 3 loose leaf cart? If so any suggestions to remedy the issue?

Honestly haven't used mine enough to encounter this. It looks like the filter thing just sits in the opening of the rubber mouthpiece....can you just push it back in and re-seat it? I'm guessing it's just held in place by pressure.

mitchgo61,

Traaaaan

I have slight leaking too from my liquid cartridge. It's actually a little concerning and annoying. I was going to email v2 about it.
I switched liquids to a different brand and now no more leaking. Not sure what it is with the v2 juice but in the trash it goes.

I don't have the new liquid on me nor do I remember the brand but it was from a gas station.

Traaaaan,

BuzzDanklin

I have been using some 50/50 vg/pg e-liquid with good luck. I did encounter leaking that one time, but it was my own fault for not fully getting the cart closed.

I did finish my full review video as well if you guys want to check that out:

I got a few extra V2's and I am going to run a contest of some sort, but I don't know how I am going to set it up yet.

andee145

Can the unit and the LL cartridge be cleaned to brand new? ...May be ISO soak the cartridge? I am off to Amsterdam soon and would like to carry a vape with me. Although I own the Crafty etc. I am interetsted in this vape for travel since it looks like a ecig and seems cleanable well with the removable herb cartridge. Any info appreciated.

andee145,

BuzzDanklin

Can the unit and the LL cartridge be cleaned to brand new? ...May be ISO soak the cartridge? I am off to Amsterdam soon and would like to carry a vape with me. Although I own the Crafty etc. I am interetsted in this vape for travel since it looks like a ecig and seems cleanable well with the removable herb cartridge. Any info appreciated.

The unit itself will stay completely clean, and I usually just clean the LL carts with an ISO q-tip, but I will try completely submerging one in a bag of ISO to see how it goes. Another option is to just buy a new dry herb cart and keep it unused so you can travel care free with it.

BuzzDanklin,

andee145

Thanks @BuzzDanklin for the info.If its not a bother, would be great to hear how completely submerging the cart goes. Are there any tricky cracks, screens etc. that catch gunk hard to clean? Have been looking a while, but still not found an ideal vape to carry around on a flight on trips.

andee145,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
I'm experimenting with cleaning the e-liquid carts. My niece used some thick, dark juice and managed to get one tasting scorched. Another she just kinda wore out over time, again, scorchy tasting. So I'm soaking them in water for a few days then drying them real well. They look cleaner, especially the wick, so we will see if I can rehydrate these with e-juice and get them functioning again. Next step is cleaning with alcohol, some people over at V2 do this with excellent results I read . . .

t-dub,

BuzzDanklin

Well I started cleaning the V2 LL cart on Thursday. I began by filling the looseleaf cartridge with 91% iso. I was hoping that it would just drip out the bottom, but it wasn't wanting to go on its own. So I blew on the top and forced the iso through. I noticed the Iso came out slightly darker, so I did this 3 or 4 times total, and then I dropped the LL cart into a small plastic bag with just enough ISO to cover the top. I proceeded to shake it around for about 20 minutes. I then pulled it out, blew threw it, and set it out to dry. After 2 hours it seemed dry, so I took a tiny draw through it, and instantly noticed iso still there. I tried it again a couple more hours later, and there was still iso inside. Unfortunately by this time, I had to go out of town for a couple days. I just got back this morning (Sunday) and tried the dry herb cart, and it works like new. I have no idea how long it actually took to dry, somewhere in-between 4 hours and 3 days :)

@andee145 I actually think this vape is one of the best vapes I can think of for carrying on a plane. The only place that the herbs touch is the dry herb cart, so you can just pick up a new dry herb cart and 100% guarantee everything is clean for your flight. Or you can clean it how I did, which probably got everything, but no matter how hard you clean any vape, its still easy to miss something. You will be glad to have the extra dry herb carts anyways because they are great to pre-pack ahead of time and carry a few so you can just swap them on the go

BuzzDanklin,
Reactions: t-dub

paintthemoon

Unapproved commercial account.
Well I started cleaning the V2 LL cart on Thursday. I began by filling the looseleaf cartridge with 91% iso. I was hoping that it would just drip out the bottom, but it wasn't wanting to go on its own. So I blew on the top and forced the iso through. I noticed the Iso came out slightly darker, so I did this 3 or 4 times total, and then I dropped the LL cart into a small plastic bag with just enough ISO to cover the top. I proceeded to shake it around for about 20 minutes. I then pulled it out, blew threw it, and set it out to dry. After 2 hours it seemed dry, so I took a tiny draw through it, and instantly noticed iso still there. I tried it again a couple more hours later, and there was still iso inside. Unfortunately by this time, I had to go out of town for a couple days. I just got back this morning (Sunday) and tried the dry herb cart, and it works like new. I have no idea how long it actually took to dry, somewhere in-between 4 hours and 3 days :)

@andee145 I actually think this vape is one of the best vapes I can think of for carrying on a plane. The only place that the herbs touch is the dry herb cart, so you can just pick up a new dry herb cart and 100% guarantee everything is clean for your flight. Or you can clean it how I did, which probably got everything, but no matter how hard you clean any vape, its still easy to miss something. You will be glad to have the extra dry herb carts anyways because they are great to pre-pack ahead of time and carry a few so you can just swap them on the go

I'm definitely going to have to try this method to clean mine.

paintthemoon,

TNT_error

@t-dub to reuse the liquid carts is pretty simple. My method is to rinse it under a sink with warm water for a minute or 2. During that time you should fill the cart with the warm water, and with one finger closing the open end, shake it. Repeat that a couple times until the smell is no longer there. Let it soak in warm water after for about an hour then dry. To be sure everything is dry, do a couple dry hits (you'll see steam on the walls of the tank). Fill and you're good to go.

TNT_error,
Reactions: t-dub
Top Bottom