• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

V2 Pro Series 3/QuickDraw 300

nopartofme

Over the falls, in a barrel

mitchgo61

I go where the thrills are
We just wrote a review of this product, and it's amazing. It actually vapes dry herb! I didn't have the highest expectations of this vape, but it really does work AND it's the size of a regular ecig. Check out the full review:
http://www.paintthemoon.org/v2-pro-series-3-vaporizer-review/

Any detailed review of the dry herb usage? The temps seem kind of low. How was the extraction? Any ABV pix you can share? I'm interested, but still don't feel like anyone has really described, in detail, the usage with the dry capsule.

2clicker

Observer

paintthemoon

Unapproved commercial account.
I think you should clarify in your review that the vape is $95 rather than $70, when you include the herb cartridge.
Thanks, I'll add that to the review

Any detailed review of the dry herb usage? The temps seem kind of low. How was the extraction? Any ABV pix you can share? I'm interested, but still don't feel like anyone has really described, in detail, the usage with the dry capsule.
The dry herb cartridge actually works really well, the AVB comes out golden brown. I use less than what I normally use in my Arizer Solo, and even though it doesn't produce much vapor, it definitley gets you up there. I'll be doing a video review soon, and in that review I'll show the AVB.

looks cool but hate the proprietary charging cable. and thin vapor production?

curious as to how this stacks up against the imag stuff.
The Imag produces more vapor, but it's easily twice the size of the Series 3. I personally prefer the Imag, but from a portability perspective, the Series 3 is one of the smallest vapes out there. But it can also switch between e-liquids, concentrates, and dry herb easily. If you're looking for a portable vape that you can take anywhere no problem, the Series 3 is the way to go.

Last edited by a moderator:

paintthemoon

Thought you guys might be interested in some pics of the AVB from the Series three, so here you go!
Before:
Dsw0bMo.jpg

After:
kbtqWfU.jpg

nopartofme

Are they making these one-by-one by hand or something? I ordered a liquid kit a week ago and it still hasn't shipped out.

nopartofme,
Reactions: 2clicker

nopartofme

The Series 3 herb cart looks interesting, but… I have to imagine that it uses much more power than the liquid cart. For someone planning to rely on the Series 3 as a daily driver e-cig, it seems like that could easily become a real issue given the battery isn't hot-swappable or even replaceable.

nopartofme,
Reactions: 2clicker

paintthemoon

How many hits are you getting per session?

Per session I'm getting probably up to 15 hits or so. It shuts off after two minutes, and I take probably 3-4 hits each shut off, and I usually only need to turn it back on once or twice until I'm good.

Are they making these one-by-one by hand or something? I ordered a liquid kit a week ago and it still hasn't shipped out.

I'm not really sure what the problem is, but i know that other people have been having problems too. Everything should be worked out and units should be shipping out any day now I think. They were fine tuning the electronics even after I was sent a test unit (I was sent a second one after they worked it out), so everything is pretty up in the air.

paintthemoon,
Reactions: mitchgo61

TNT_error

That's not bad. That sounds like the imag+ sort of style. How much can the LL cartridge hold? Also, I've just started quitting cigs so I'm using ejuice a lot. With that being said, how much toll does it take on the battery if you're using both cartridges @paintthemoon ?

TNT_error,

paintthemoon

That's not bad. That sounds like the imag+ sort of style. How much can the LL cartridge hold? Also, I've just started quitting cigs so I'm using ejuice a lot. With that being said, how much toll does it take on the battery if you're using both cartridges @paintthemoon ?

It's like the imag+, but it vapes e-liquids much better and it's substantially more portable. It's at least half as thick as the imag+, and probably an inch shorter. The battery life on the imag+ is slightly better, but not by much. I've done a few sessions with the herb cartridge, then vaped the e-liquid cartridge intermittently without it dying on me. That being said, I keep most of my devices above the half way charge point most of the time. Takes probable 45 minutes to an hour to charge for me usually, but I haven't completely drained the battery (yet). I knew it was close to done though, as it started not staying on for a full two minutes while I vaped with the dry herb cart.

tl:dr if you're looking for a vape for e-liquids and herbs, this one is pretty good for both

zombonaut

I ordered one last night. They said it shipped today. Maybe they are getting caught up. The thing I thought was interesting is the 30 day money back guarantee and lifetime warranty. If the warranty is legit (would the dry herb cartridge, oil cartridge, and charge cable be covered? ) this thing could be a pretty good value. The one catch seems to be that you need to have purchased something in the last 90 days to use the warranty.

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
You better read the Pro series warranty. Its different. No lifetime, just 6 months.

V2 Pro Warranty said:
2 Pro Limited Warranty
The V2 Pro Limited Warranty is offered to original purchasers who have acquired their V2 Pro product from v2cigs.com or v2.com. If you purchased your V2 Pro product from a store, please return the product to that store.

We warrant that your V2 Pro product will be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service for six months. The V2 Pro Limited Warranty applies only to V2 Pro electronic components. This warranty does not apply to Cartridges.

If your cartridge needs to be replaced, you MUST dispose of it yourself. DO NOT SEND ANY CARTRIDGES, NEW OR USED, TO V2 PRO. You will receive no compensation for returned cartridges and will be solely responsible for the cost of shipping. Any cartridges returned to V2 Pro will be immediately destroyed.

This warranty does not cover any defects or costs caused by:

• modification, alteration, repair or service of this product by any persons or company other than v2cigs.com or v2.com;
  • physical abuse to, or misuse of the product or operation thereof in a manner inconsistent with the use indicated in the V2 Pro User Guide; or
  • any use of the product other than that for which it was originally intended (i.e. the use of unapproved accessories, like non-compatible V2 Pro chargers or power adapters).

Any express warranty not provided herein, and any remedy other than the warranty contained herein that might arise by interference or operation of law, is hereby excluded and disclaimed including the implied warranties of merchantability and of the fitness for a particular purpose. Replacement or repair of product is your exclusive remedy under this warranty.

The V2 Pro Limited Warranty is limited to a maximum of one (1) replacement on any given order. The item must be defective (this is not an exchange system), and will be replaced with an equal item from available inventory.

Subject to the above warranty, in the event that your V2 Pro device fails to operate satisfactorily, contact our customer service department for replacement instructions. You must speak with a customer service representative before sending your V2 Pro electrical components for replacement. Components sent without first contacting a representative will not be eligible for replacement.

TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THIS WARRANTY AND THE REMEDIES SET FORTH ARE EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, REMEDIES AND CONDITIONS, WHETHER ORAL, WRITTEN, STATUTORY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. ANY EXPRESS WARRANTY NOT PROVIDED HEREIN, AND ANY REMEDY OTHER THAN THE WARRANTY CONTAINED HEREIN THAT MIGHT ARISE BY INTERFERENCE OR OPERATION OF LAW, IS HEREBY EXCLUDED AND DISCLAIMED INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND OF THE FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. REPLACEMENT OR REPAIR OF PRODUCT IS YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY UNDER THIS WARRANTY.

Should you have any questions regarding our Limited Warranty or need to request a replacement on an electrical component, please contact our Customer Service Department, toll-free at:

1-877-37-VAPOR (1-877-378-2767)

TNT_error

Well I got the LL for the 3 (used some points from v2 for a discount) just for the hell of it. First impression is that it's tiny. I grinded about .1 to .2, but that small amount is a lot for the catridge. It takes about 3 refills at least to get lifted, but a bowl or 2 would give you a good head change. The device works unlike most pens, and you get some nice wispy clouds depending on your draw ( I do a MFLB style, light draw). This thing won't replace anything, but I am stoked for what the 7 and 9 can do if the 3 is just the tip of the iceberg.

cawshook

Solod out.
Well I got the LL for the 3 (used some points from v2 for a discount) just for the hell of it. First impression is that it's tiny. I grinded about .1 to .2, but that small amount is a lot for the catridge. It takes about 3 refills at least to get lifted, but a bowl or 2 would give you a good head change. The device works unlike most pens, and you get some nice wispy clouds depending on your draw ( I do a MFLB style, light draw). This thing won't replace anything, but I am stoked for what the 7 and 9 can do if the 3 is just the tip of the iceberg.
Is the smell very minimal? Can you hit it in a room with people without them knowing? I don't intend to, just trying to understand the device.

It would be nice if they make an offer where you can get a special discount on the 7 or 9 if you buy the 3. I'd probably jump in.

zombonaut

Yeah. Now that I read the "Pro" warranty details, I'm not impressed with a 6 month warranty that does not cover the herb cart. I wonder if the $250 model will have the same lame warranty?

Having said that if it works well enough this could be a good niche stealth unit for people wanting a hit here or there to maintain a buzz while out and about.

I'm surprised that they decided to top the temps out around 350 f. Seems like 370ish is the sweet spot for me.

zombonaut,

TNT_error

@cawshook there is no smell since everything is tiny, but you would have to smell it pretty close for it to give an odor. I think if anything, people would assume your unit is off or broken because you're getting no clouds from the e juice. You get visible vapor, but not thick at all. Very very light, but it works. Good one hitter.

If you buy anything on v2, you get points (1 dollar=1 point). You can use those points for free things (if you have enough) or it can be used as a discount. The 3 is great for juice, but damn, can't wait for the 7 and 9.

I talked to v2 and they still have no sure date on the release of 7 or 9. :\

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
You get visible vapor, but not thick at all. Very very light, but it works. Good one hitter.
At least it's not an e-pipe.
The 3 is great for juice, but damn, can't wait for the 7 and 9.
I plan on getting a series 7 but I can see using a series 3 with a shatter/EJMix blend in the e-juce cart or maybe the essential oil cartridge coming out for potency and stealth.

nopartofme

Yup, the e-juice cart is working great for me. The plastic mouthpiece does have a bit of a taste to it at first, but it subdues with use and is only noticeable if you're pulling from it dry.

The magnetic system with the carts is really, really nice. I ordered an extra cart and they gave me another as a free gift, as an apology for the long wait I figure. I keep all three carts filled with different juices and the magnetic system lets me swap between them on-the-fly totally effortlessly.

The battery life really is pretty impressive for the size. I got almost two days of use from my first charge. I hit it pretty frequently, too.

zombonaut

Got mine today. I didn't wait long so it seems that they caught up with demand. I really like it. I have been waiting a long time for something stealthy like this for dry herb. It's low temp vapor but with good herb it gave me results from just one two minute cycle. ( I have been taking it easy trying to take days off frequently so my tolerance may be lower than some.) I bought some nicotine juice just to play with and complete the stealth cover story. (I use General Snus, so I'm not taking up nicotine out of the blue.) It is doing a good job with the Vapage Red Hot cinnamon E liquid that I bought.

This won't replace my Purple Days for home use, but will be my pocket rocket for sporting events and nights out on the town. I don't know yet how the battery life for dry herbs is, but if it becomes an issue at longer events a portable USB battery pack might be in my future.

This is pretty specific but I have a cruise coming up. I love the concept that I can bring a new, wrapped, unused herb cartridge for $25 which I can then just dispose of instead of trying to bring it off the ship.

Well done V2. Can't wait to see how the oil cartridge works once that is released.

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Looks like the V2 Pro Series 7 launch has been pushed back until next year. They changed the info-graphic on their website to say "Coming in 2015". Also the essential oil cartridge for the Series 3 just says "Coming Soon" now.

t-dub,

omgwtfbbq

Hi all - new member here, signed up just to jump into this thread. Ordered a v2pro on the 21st after tons of research. I've never owned a vape before, so I was super psyched about the purchase. A day after I completed the purchase on their site, I received the following message -

We are currently out of stock of all Series 3 Vaporizers. We apologize for any inconvenience this delay may have caused. We should have all Series 3 Vaporizers back in stock within the next 10-15 business days. As soon as your Vaporizer is back in stock you will receive an email providing you with your new tracking number.

Kind of irked that they didn't list the series 3 as being out of stock on the site. Debating cancelling the order, but not positive. The S3 seems to hit the major features I really wanted to have (stealthy, multifunction, etc).

Hopefully they get it together and get it sent out. :/ Anyone else delayed?

omgwtfbbq,
Top Bottom