v one pen?

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
Has any one tried this pen out its called the v one. Looks pretty legit and for only $20 from China seems worth a shot
xvape-v-one-glass-wax-vaporizer-ceramic-disk.jpg

iDRINKBLEACH,
Reactions: kellya86

kellya86

Herb gardener...
I value my health too much to vape out of any Chinese electrical items. You just can't be sure your not inhaling toxins from bad manufacturing processes, or lower grade components.

I would lose my peace of mind and start worrying if I get a twinge or something that I'm being poisened.

Just not worth it from me, but each to their own. Maybe someone will chip in who has one and give you some fact and experienced based advice.

kellya86,
Reactions: j-bug

tepictoton

Looks like it has a ceramic donut in there?

Any info an battery, voltage and mah? Is it 510threaded (meaning I could put only top part in my mod and fire it that way?)

Almost all vaporizers come from China, even the ones assembled in US or even Europe will for sure have Chinese parts in them. And I do think they are stepping up their game... I mean, they are not stupid, and in my book, a death customer is very hard to sell more stuff too lol

tepictoton,
Reactions: smokum

kellya86

Herb gardener...
It would be nice to assume that all Chinese products are safe to use. But unfortunately the evidence proves otherwise. There a countless injuries that have been caused by cheap Chinese copies of items. The Chinese do not have to adhere to the same safety standards as we do, on many things, they can also use chemicals and materials in their manufacturing processes that the eu would not let be used in Europe.

I know they are getting better all the time. But I think profit still comes before safety for the Chinese. Human rights too actually.

tepictoton

Yeah, the knife cuts on both sides hihi... And yes health issues have been raised, but do not forget that these issues have also been raised with American made or assembled or imported vaporizers.

So I guess we are lucky for such a thing as this forum so we can investigate and inform each other, as such staying one step ahead of the game.

If these companies start realising that only good vaporizers will be bought en mass then maybe they will change their intake... Maybe it will go from, make it cheap if you want to make a profit to make it healthy if you want to make a profit..

One can dream can't we hihi

tepictoton

It sure looks interesting.

Pity I live in Europe, shipping costs are a bit absurd.

Looked for something similar in Europe and had no luck. If anybody finds them on this side of the pond please share your source :-)

tepictoton,

PPN

Volute of Vapor
I got one for testing (from Topgreen) and I didn't posted any review cause it didn't work very well...
Didn't produces any visible vapor, airflow holes are misplaced and oil goes out of the bowl...

It's sub-ohm and I tried it with a big sub-ohm vv battery and was not working better even at +6v...they told me the atty might be defective and they offer me to send a replacement...I'm still awaiting!

The batter is nice, I use it with my Divine Tribe double ceramic coil (I cutted the bottom part to be able to screw it on the battery).

PPN,

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
I got one for testing (from Topgreen) and I didn't posted any review cause it didn't work very well...
Didn't produces any visible vapor, airflow holes are misplaced and oil goes out of the bowl...

It's sub-ohm and I tried it with a big sub-ohm vv battery and was not working better even at +6v...they told me the atty might be defective and they offer me to send a replacement...I'm still awaiting!

The batter is nice, I use it with my Divine Tribe double ceramic coil (I cutted the bottom part to be able to screw it on the battery).
definitely keep me posted when u get the new atty in. I'm always in need of cheap pens I can toss if need.

iDRINKBLEACH,

flyfishwino

Any luck with the new attachment for the v one?
Just bought one and also not getting much in the way of visible vapor when exhaling. I do seem to get vapor inhaling and the expected result. Any thoughts?
Thx

flyfishwino,

PPN

Volute of Vapor
The last I received a week ago is working very well, nice taste, thick clouds but some splash if you load too much goodies, look at my review in the unreleased portable section.

PPN,

flyfishwino

Thx, what do you think the issue wax? Mine seems to melt the material instead of vaporizing. I ordered a new cartridge, we'll see if that fixes my issue

flyfishwino,
Top Bottom