Discontinued Utopia Desktop Herbal & Oil Vaporizer

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Let me know when you open!

Will do, I will make the announcement.

This is getting insane.
Are we talking a $$$ or a $$$$ vape here @THC SCIENTIFIC ???
I am so in....
This thing will be such a show piece

Show piece, price isn't an issue since we are not going to worry about final cost. We will be spending up words of some peoples yearly salary just to develope the control unit if we can ever muster up the finances, but ya price isn't an issue.

But a financing might be available.

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
I hate you.
Well, I dont...but I do.

Here's motivation to hate me more.

I'm gonna thank a certain member here who did this for me. Although this is a good drawing some pieces are not where it suppose to be, we will revise this once we have the next version.

Remember this isn't accurate just an idea what we want it to look like but this was first version with 2 heaters.

Next one will be 4 heaters.

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
got the word from the glass engineer that the base is in the oven and will ship out tomorrow.

Next is assembling the heaters after Christmas and then testing in January. Lets hope it all goes as planned and nothing breaks before we can start testing.

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Ok guys dont worry about the looks this is till testing phase.

But its starting to look like the 1701-D slightly but final design is still months away until we get the perfect power requirements for a project of this magnitude as we are not worrying about final look till then.

I would like to add that the 2400 watts we are talking about is for testing only, final version should be close to 1600 watts or what an average hair dryer uses.

Last edited:

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
Ok guys dont worry about the looks this is till testing phase.

But its starting to look like the 1701-D slightly but final design is still months away until we get the perfect power requirements for a project of this magnitude as we are not worrying about final look till then.

I would like to add that the 2400 watts we are talking about is for testing only, final version should be close to 1600 watts or what an average hair dryer uses.

Im so confused and scared at the same time... all these scary pics really need to see this function...

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Ok. I crave more updates. Anything new to say about the Utopia?

I was speaking with Sam the other day, using the Utopia with 4 heaters has helped us understand heat transfer a bit better and we have started to scale down on the amount of power that is necessary for vapor production and the fact that the design is changing yet again to illustrate the new efficient design.

All in all we are on course.

Last edited:

YungLeaner

I was speaking with Sam the other day, using the Utopia with 4 heaters has helped us understand heat transfer a bit better and we have started to scale down on the amount of power that is necessary for vapor production and the fact that the design is changing yet again to illustrate the new efficient design.

All in all we are on course.
Are you guys opening a lounge anytime soon? If not, any recommendations?

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Are you guys opening a lounge anytime soon? If not, any recommendations?

Not at the moment I have way to many projects on my list but once we are done around mid June we will look at that once again.

ok so next version being shipped out end of week to start testing. This is a 600 watt heater and only 1 with about 7 inches of heating path and mind i say its turning out really good.

Our biggest problem is figuring out how to mount the Saucer.

Mister G

Deceptively Old Fart
It looks kinds Luke the Futurama space ship...

Really? I don't see that at all.

planet_express_ship_vector_by_effectsfilms.jpg

Mister G,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Well i guess i should update now.

The new single heater version is doing great, our first test started today. Ill try to get a milk shot today but I am limited to the glass i have atm.

So I am trying to find some glass that I can rig up a heater to, to take a video of said milk shot. Its not done to production level so its not pretty it will be around 30% power but who cares as you wont see the vaporizer itself just some parts of it.

Currently working a course grind with .1 in the bowl.

Heat is around 30%.

Tried so far as 80% housing got to hot. I know why its two hot because the heaters location. Easily fixable on next prototype.

Last edited:

YungLeaner

Well i guess i should update now.

The new single heater version is doing great, our first test started today. Ill try to get a milk shot today but I am limited to the glass i have atm.

So I am trying to find some glass that I can rig up a heater to, to take a video of said milk shot. Its not done to production level so its not pretty it will be around 30% power but who cares as you wont see the vaporizer itself just some parts of it.

Currently working a course grind with .1 in the bowl.

Heat is around 30%.

Tried so far as 80% housing got to hot. I know why its two hot because the heaters location. Easily fixable on next prototype.
Awesome! So this vape is designed for use with water pipes?

Last edited:
YungLeaner,
Top Bottom