• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Using e-cig flavor oils with Cannabis?

hd_rider

Hey folks,

First, I sincerely apologize if this topic has been beat to death in another area but I have been unable to find anything regarding my question, including googling the WWW. Maybe I'm just using the wrong search terms.

The other day I went into a new e-Cig smoke shop that just opened down the street from me. I've never been a cig smoker and I was simply interested in what vapor supplies and accessories they might have carried.

What caught me by surprise was the massive selection of flavor oils for use with electronic cigs. I'm talking a dozen shelves or more with hundreds of small vials of every imaginable flavor you might think of.

Now, I realize that a great many MJ users love the inherent flavor when vaporizing. But has anyone ever considered, or tried, using any of these flavor oils on their flowers?

Like I said, I've looked around quite a bit and can find very little to no information from anyone who has done it, how well it worked, flavors they liked, how much flavor to use, etc.

Am I crazy for thinking I might like to try adding some flavoring to my MJ?

hd_rider,
Top Bottom