Using Cashed Herb Properly?

After using my vaporizer, I’ve been taking the brown, spent remains of the herb and keeping it in a jar in my cupboard. I started doing this after a co-worker found out I was just tossing the dried out remains and reacted with shock that I would be so wasteful. This was a while ago and I believe he told me that the dried refuse could be used for edibles? The problem is that I left that job a few months ago and haven’t kept in touch with that co-worker. Does anyone here know how I can effectively use this stuff for making edibles or, alternatively, how I might use it for anything else other than just throwing it away? I haven’t saved a ton of it or anything but it is starting to build up.

LilahLaLand77,
Reactions: Madri-Gal

Tranquility

After using my vaporizer, I’ve been taking the brown, spent remains of the herb and keeping it in a jar in my cupboard. I started doing this after a co-worker found out I was just tossing the dried out remains and reacted with shock that I would be so wasteful. This was a while ago and I believe he told me that the dried refuse could be used for edibles? The problem is that I left that job a few months ago and haven’t kept in touch with that co-worker. Does anyone here know how I can effectively use this stuff for making edibles or, alternatively, how I might use it for anything else other than just throwing it away? I haven’t saved a ton of it or anything but it is starting to build up.
Everything in this section can use AVB/ABV (dried refuse) as the source material. One good thread mentioning firecrackers:

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/easiest-most-reliable-eatable.22707/

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
Just an FYI - it is called AVB (after vaped bud)

Last edited:
Top Bottom