• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

using a microwave

adamster

I normally do not use a microwave but at a restaurant where I work, they have these premade cookie rolls. I just take some and fold in the AVB or some regular. But I have to be quick about it hence I use their microwave - is there any reason the microwave would not be as good? Hard to tell because when using the vapo remains, I find it is never as potent anyway. But I like using them because it does give something.
Is Microwave as good as a regular heat?

adamster,

fake name

Not sure, but I can tell you microwaves create heat by oscillating polarity of a molecule. Since thc is non polar, I don't think the microwaves will directly effect them, but they may be affected by the heat created from neighboring molecules.

How hot does stuff get in a microwave? Thc degrades from heat to cbn, so the hotter temps may lead to more so cbn, maybe.

justcametomind

I used it many times to defrost edibles and always worked for me. In terms of potency I don't think anything is lost.

justcametomind,

Barefoot

microwaves work - are they as good? possibly not - but short bursts of 30 seconds to a minute don't seem to affect potency in my experience.

Barefoot,
Top Bottom