Use Any Water-pipe!

Progress

'Socratic Existentialist, MD'
This post includes a way that all of the ex-smoking vaporists can use old water-pipes that do not have down-stems into which a whip can be inserted.

While away at a funeral, I was using a PD with a small piece of silicone-type (tygon chemflour) tubing at the end of the mouth piece with an uncle. I returned to the room to see him pushing the end of the 1/2" tubing into the bowl of a clean, hand-held water-pipe. I tried it and it worked really well (the rubbery tubing created a perfect seal around the hole in the bottom of the bowl).

I am sure one could do this with any whip vape (BE CREATIVE--maybe put 1" of the stiff tubing--or a short glass tube--into the end of the silicone-type tubing to create something stiff to hold like the PP5 mouthpiece of the PD is with the silicone-like tubing on the end).

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO BUILD ON THIS RECENT DISCOVERY AND SHARE YOUR DISCOVERIES IN THIS THREAD (MAKE THIS IDEA PREFORM BETTER/BE EASIER TO USE/BE COMPATIBLE WITH MORE PIECES/ETC.) :cool:

PS: Sorry if this means that some friends who still smoke will no longer be able to use the pieces that their vaporist friends have laying around (because they now realize they can use them with their vaporizers) :lol:

Progress,

CosmicStar

Just got a 14mm G-on-G attatchment with some "stretchy" VaporCannon hose.

Now I using a VaporBat on one end (because it shoves into this new tubing snug), and a 15inch 5mm thick G-on-G "tube" on the other.

This set-up allows for thicker "snapper-type" vapor bowls: It's very nice.

A question for Progress; does Tygon stretch (like a latex glove), or is it a bit stiff?

BTW, the the technique goes something like this:

Using tubing (stretchier is better) on one end is attatched a VaporBat
vbat_l.jpg

The other side has a Hose to Glass on Glass attatchment, that mates with glass bongs.
6e2279fc.jpg

Finally, one of these are used instead of a cars ciggarette lighter.
VCannonOnlyHF.jpg

Hands free is out of course; otherwise, it's "vape-tastic".

CosmicStar,

Progress

CS - A question for Progress; does Tygon stretch (like a latex glove), or is it a bit stiff?
The Tygon brand, Chemflour type tubing stretches like a latex glove, but but the material is thicker/slicker/and more tear/temperature resistant than latex.
CS - Just got a 14mm G-on-G attatchment with some "stretchy" VaporCannon hose. Now I using a VaporBat on one end (because it shoves into this new tubing snug), and a 15inch 5mm thick G-on-G "tube" on the other. This set-up allows for thicker "snapper-type" vapor bowls: It's very nice.[...] BTW, the the technique goes something like this:
That is an interesting set-up (I don't think I have ever seen the vapor-bat use like that). I'm glad that set-up works for you :tup: .

Toke it easy :peace:

Progress,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
I figured this would be the most appropriate place to post this!!!

Was trying to think of how to hook up my VaporWarez to my bong... when it struck me --

Perfect seal, works like a charm. Hopefully someone can get something from this. That is just a glass tube and a small snippet of tubing at the end. The bong is 18.8mm.

SpiralArchitect,

bsandhu

the extreme bags fits into the smaller glass slides not quiet sure what size it is but its the smaller of the two.

bsandhu,

Progress

Thanks for sharing your ideas SA. That set-up should allow you to use bubblers, etc. despite whether they have a pull slide or not (just place the snippet of tubing that is on the end of the glass tube over the hole in the bottom of the bowl ;) )

edit: Also, I prefer to leave an extra 1/4" to 1/2" of the tubing hanging off of the end of the mouthpiece (different strokes for different folks).

Progress,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
That's pretty sweet SA, just wait til you eliminate the tubing from the picture!

stonemonkey55,

Progress

SM - That's pretty sweet SA, just wait til you eliminate the tubing from the picture!
When posting in this thread please try to add to ideas of how people can use water tools and vaporizers that may not seem compatible (along with any comments you wish to include) ;) . Maybe you even have a nugget of insight about pimping the already versatile VHW in the post above?
CD - hehe the conector is coming wink
CD, (like I said to SM) please include some ideas for how to use some vap with some water tool when posting in this thread ;) . Please add some idea to that last post if you can (and would be so 'kind'). Slainte!
Great thinkers (like yourselves) have great ideas.

Danks in advance!

Progress,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
Yea Stonemonkey, I've got Clear Dome making me a connector for it... hehehe.... I can't wait.

Progress, I never thought of using this in conjunction with a bubbler. I need to get more ISO but I'll give one a bath and report on the results later today...

SpiralArchitect,

Progress

SA - I never thought of using this in conjunction with a bubbler. I need to get more ISO but I'll give one a bath and report on the results later today...
Hope it works well. Let me know if you have any trouble using the two together. Cant wait to hear...:peace:

Progress,
Top Bottom