• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

PRICE DROP US Tubes 8mm Beaker/Tube w/Donut and 16 hole Diffuser Stem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sleepin in CA

Higher than a Pterodactyl, you can call me Caveman
Accessory Maker
I am selling a US Tubes 8mm Beaker/Tube w/Donut and 16 hole Diffuser Stem. The piece is an 18mm female, but the diffy stem is an 18mm male to 14mm female. I got this piece in a trade, and it is really a solid unit. I use it occasionally with my Underdogs and Persei Vapes. There is a small (superficial) fleabite/nick on the back right of the glass joint on the bottom of the rim. It is not sharp, or in danger of spreading. It was there when I received it, and it never bothered me. I have included pictures below with the nick clearly shown. I do not use it nearly enough to justify keeping it since I got my M&M Tech Leviathan. I am willing to let it go for other glass (bubblers and the like, would love a PENDANT rig!), vapes, Persei parts/units/accessories, Cash, and I will consider whatever else you have to offer.

As always pm me for info/to make an offer.

Thanks!

=)

I am asking $200 $170 SHIPPED if you want to do cash.

*Piece will be thoroughly ISO'd, and Apocalypse proofed prior to shipping.

output_zpsrtg4mnh4.jpg

20140416_180837_zps1mepndfs.jpg

20140416_180800_zpsfzfevy2s.jpg

20140416_180904_zpshdygovcs.jpg

20140416_180930_zpsducrhepo.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom