Uruguay Legalizes Cannabis

Zangano Cruel

IG zan.cru (code) zancru (5% NV checkout discount)
Last edited:

Enchantre

Oil Painter

Dr. Soxhlet

SOLO Vaporized Cannabis is my Best Medicine

SD_haze

“This is a very innovative bill, with the state deciding to regulate the entire chain of production, distribution and access to the substance,” said Laura Blanco, president of Uruguay’s Cannabis Studies Association. She said the bill sent an “encouraging” sign to other Latin American nations, as political leaders in parts of the region debate whether to follow Uruguay’s example." -NY Times

:clap::rockon:

OF

I'm just sorry that Uruguay gets Fox News....

??????

You're not in favor of Freedom of the Press? I'm guessing the citizens are not required to watch?

I'm much more concerned that people in say Venezula and Cuba don't get 'the other side'. Not that that has anything to do with vaporizing either........

I wonder how pot laws work there? Being selective with freedoms is a dangerous path IMO. It begs the question "who makes the rules, and why?".

OF

Lemon Curry?

Have Bud, Will Travel
IIRC, people wanting to buy their dank from the government-run shops must register, and they can then buy up to 40g (like 1.4oz) per month. I consider myself a medium-heavy user, but even that amount of good enough weed would be more than plenty for my use :D.

Lemon Curry?

Have Bud, Will Travel
I'm still boggled by the price tag of 2.5e/g. That's practically free on a western/northern european scale (in Finland 20e/g isn't uncommon :( )

Lemon Curry?,

Adobewan

Currently $7-$15/g by the ounce in So Cal. Gather trusted 420 compliant patients and split QPs to lower that to $4.5.
Connect with dispensaries willing to wholesale at a good price, or better yet, your local farmers. Be smart, go with friends, meet in safe public areas during the day, and check their paperwork online before hand.
You and your local farmer will be glad you did!

lwien

IIRC, people wanting to buy their dank from the government-run shops must register, and they can then buy up to 40g (like 1.4oz) per month. I consider myself a medium-heavy user, but even that amount of good enough weed would be more than plenty for my use :D.

LOL.

That would be a three and half year supply for me.

vorrange

Vapor.wise
Great news on Uruguay, congrats Zangano Cruel!, you live in a country where politicians actually think on what is best for the population and not the corporation. ;)

And they even done their research and recommend safer administration routes than smoking.

What is funny on all of this is the action of the INCB (international narcotic control board), which once again urged Uruguay as it did to California, to align their policy in accordance with the international drug treaties. Bunch of conservative morons who speak legalese and don't spend enough time actually researching what they recommend.

Zangano Cruel

IG zan.cru (code) zancru (5% NV checkout discount)
My only concern is, big landlords, right wing mostly, seeing money now, they will plant more than anyone, when before they used to prohibit it and call it "dope". $$$$ call $$$$

Zangano Cruel,
Reactions: Bob Loblaw

vorrange

Vapor.wise
What is the problem with that?

Don't get me wrong, i don't agree with that behaviour, but there are people who only work for profit, not for the common good.

It is expected that some wealthy entrepeneurs see the potential in the cannabis sector, as we all did and as we all have repeated for years and years.

Yesterday i was seeing a documentary on Ayahuasca and how in Peru you have centers where you pay huge sums of money (for the peruvian average but even for us it is not cheap) to have an ayahuasca experience and many people take ayahuasca for the trip and not for health reasons.

There is a deturpation of the practice because of the money involved.

With Uruguay and cannabis, i think the risk is not as big because the goverment itself is setting the price at 4x less than black market value... making the profit in growing cannabis very low.
What i think will happen is business around cannabis will flourish and cannabis-related equipment and services will start to appear as well.

vorrange

Vapor.wise
Well, there is a patent on cannabis already. so, i don't find it odd that the biggest biotech company is interested in the most promising plant in the world, which to them translates to dollars of course. To us it means health, medicine, food and fuel, clothes, tools and materials.

Top Bottom