Upside down hit?

Whale

While vaping just a moment ago, I had an interesting thought. What if one was to take a vapor draw upside down, would it be any different? Maybe the vapor would float to the lower part of the lungs, where it is possibly better absorbed. I searched for the topic and found no results, but surely someone has tried this?

Whale,

Qbit

cannabanana
Bwahaha! Now that's random - proof that weed is good stuff. :D

Yeah I don't think the vapour-floating-top-the-bottom-of-your-lungs idea has too much credibility to it, but on the other hand you'd be getting a lot more blood to your lungs and upper body. I don't know if that would make any significant difference, but it might. more research needed perhaps. :ninja:

Qbit,

PerseusStoned

Since I got my budda I have had occasion to do several upside hits, its one of my favorite ways to casually vape anymore. I haven't really noticed any difference besides the novelty of *finally* being able to "smoke" upside down, but I'll keep it in mind henceforth.

PerseusStoned,

Whale

I also have da Buddha, I guess ill do some personal research on the matter.

Whale,

PerseusStoned

wthanna said:
..kids these days.... :rolleyes:
doing anything to get high ;)

Come on though, haven't you ever wanted to just lay on your back or half-off your bed/couch smoking something? Lighters make that impossible, but embrace the future. Embrace change. Embrace vaporizers and "smoke" in weird positions never thought possible!

PerseusStoned,

Bruce@Zephyr

Vapor Fan
Manufacturer
HAHAHA sounds like you follks are going to come up with the Kama Sutra of vaporizing. I am interested to see how the testing works out.

Bruce@Zephyr,

Mark

John Brown
I've taken an upside down bong hoot, lighters work upside down...

It's fun both ways.

Mark,

kaleimud

Illiterate Baffoon
I won't vape weed from Sam I am
I would not vape green eggs and ham
I would not could not vape in bed
But I might just vape standing on my head

kaleimud,

BL4ZE

Haha this thread is so random :lol:. So you guys need to let me know whether or not an upside down vape to bong hit is possible. I thought about trying but i'm a little to high for that and would rather not break my piece :D

BL4ZE,

PerseusStoned

Mark said:
I've taken an upside down bong hoot, lighters work upside down...
Usually bowls don't work so well though :)
I guess I just haven't had a piece that I could safely do this for.

PerseusStoned,
Top Bottom