• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Upgrading from extreme q to underdog

Ramensweedworld

My sister wanted to buy the same machine as the one I had so I decided to sell it to her for an underdog. Still waiting on my ud and wondering just how big of a difference it will be. I wasn’t satisfied with the efficiency of the extreme q and I could never get it to milk a bong like I’ve seen with the ud. Does the ud cut down on how much you use? I’ve been using for medical purposes recently so my tolerance has shot up and doing 4 elbow packs on the extreme q every sesh just didn’t make sense to me anymore.
Anyway if any of you have tried both can you let me know some of the key diffences I’ll notice and will It really knock you off your ass? The extreme q just can’t do it for me anymore.

Zak McKracken

I haven't tried an underdog.I own a eq. This and vaporgenie are the ones that almost never fail to get me with one bowl ,even when on high tolerance.Especially the bag setup.4 bowls in on sesh sounds a lot,are you also into concentrates?

Zak McKracken,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Checkout DDave's mod for increasing cloud production with the EQ, Also elbow packs are quite good ? How are you loading yours,try loading small ammounts in the cap directly instead in the gong,that way you can get dense hits from small amounts,you can top up with another screen or cap if you fear of things falling down.
p3Ad2MF.jpg

Underdogs and newer generation logvapes in general can deliver vapor so thick that some find harsh for direct draw,it is best to use water filtration.
If you dont have a variable power supply ,or at least some pwm led dimmer ,i suggest getting one so you can fine tune it to your desire. At lower temps even direct draw is also a decent option for some.

Last edited:
Abysmal Vapor,
Reactions: Vaporware

Ramensweedworld

I haven't tried an underdog.I own a eq. This and vaporgenie are the ones that almost never fail to get me with one bowl ,even when on high tolerance.Especially the bag setup.4 bowls in on sesh sounds a lot,are you also into concentrates?
No I use them just from time to time.

Checkout DDave's mod for increasing cloud production with the EQ, Also elbow packs are quite good ? How are you loading yours,try loading small ammounts in the cap directly instead in the gong,that way you can get dense hits from small amounts,you can top up with another screen or cap if you fear of things falling down.
p3Ad2MF.jpg

Underdogs and newer generation logvapes in general can deliver vapor so thick that some find harsh for direct draw,it is best to use water filtration.
If you dont have a variable power supply ,or at least some pwm led dimmer ,i suggest getting one so you can fine tune it to your desire. At lower temps even direct draw is also a decent option for some.
Yes I load mine into there as well. If I’m not super impressed with ud I might try it with the ddave mod. I love using a good bong so I definitely will be using my ud with water filtration. Thanks for the helpful tips.

hoptimum

the EQ never blew me away, even modified. The UD bowl is smaller, so in that way it can be more efficient. But it depends on how many bowls you fill. I have an UD and an HI and I find the HI runs a bit hotter. Using a VVPS gives me more precise control over temps.

Vaporware

Yes I load mine into there as well. If I’m not super impressed with ud I might try it with the ddave mod. I love using a good bong so I definitely will be using my ud with water filtration. Thanks for the helpful tips.

The DDave mod is actually for the EQ, so it would be for your sister at this point. ;)

I don’t have an UD but from what I hear you shouldn’t be disappointed!

Vaporware,

hillbill

I have had a dog for maybe 4 years and similar Myrtle Zap before that. Only downside is a bit od draw resistance but not bad. Extremely economical and likes very small stem fulls when loading. Get ya an adjustable power source for full utility. I load enough only for a couple pulls like a one hitter. Considering a Micro for backup. Easily the most economical one I have. Love to hold it as the heat soothes aching hands.

Gigsabits53

You will love the Underdog, especially for efficiency.
I've had one for two years running practically 24/7-- its a beast in a very small package.
It's my numero uno vape. Try as many stem types as you can. Different experience for each.

Ramensweedworld

Got my ud today and I just tried it and I LOVE it! It’s awesome I love how small it is and with bongs it’s great! I’m definitely stoned right now and at a pretty good high for the tiny amount I used. They gave me a free stem and a lil doob tube so bless customer service . Definitely feels like an upgrade from the Arizer and I think I’m not so sad to pass it on now. The size man for such a small thing it rips! Great purchase!

Top Bottom