• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

[Updated] Splinter Z custom with DNAc mod, Fury 2, Solo I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monk Debate

The monks do be debatin’
I’m offering the following items:

1. SOLD just the Splinter and cooling stem for $175. Splinter Z Purple Heart with HCigar VT75c DNAc mod and XL8R Jr cooling stem. This is one of the last customs built, and Ryan has said he’s not going to make any more. The mod takes a single 18650 battery and has Herbie Von Vapster’s Z profile loaded onto it. It’s dialed in and ready to vape. Included issue original packaging and original accessories, as well as an XL8R Jr. cooling stem. This was used sparingly and is in like new condition. I’m asking $210 shipped.

2. Fury 2 with cooling beads and POTV One accessory add-ons. A Fury 2 in excellent condition with cooling beads added to the stock mouthpiece, makes the vapor much more enjoyable. I’m also including the accessory attachment from the POTV One, a WPA, and four dosing capsules (not pictured). Asking $65 shipped.

3. SOLD! A 2018 Dynavap M with a 2019 SS tip and a DDave cooling stem. The 2019 tip has the proper airflow, and was only used once to test it. The DDave cooling mod is terrific, huge difference in the vapor quality. Asking $60 shipped.

4. An Arizer Solo I with vent and straight glass stems and a custom wood stem from Ed’s TnT. Also included is a smellproof case with cutouts for the Solo and its stems. Asking $50 shipped.

I am not interested in trades, pay via PayPal. At this time I’m only shipping within the United States. If you want any of these and live in Portland OR, I will take 10% off the listed price for in person delivery. Thanks for looking!

44q3j3.jpg

1l8iz9.jpg

njsioc.jpg

9wp876.jpg

Edit: Lowered prices

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom