• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued Utopia Desktop Herbal & Oil Vaporizer

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Hi THC scientific, I would like to be one of your beta tester, I always think your pluggin vape will be a winner!

maybe some international review would be nice, isn't it?

ps: I ask that here cause you told me to proceed like that...

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Hi THC scientific, I would like to be one of your beta tester, I always think your pluggin vape will be a winner!

maybe some international review would be nice, isn't it?

ps: I ask that here cause you told me to proceed like that...

Thank you it's easier to keep track of names here.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

theCerberus

Beta test possibly the best e-nail ever invented?! If theres still space, count me in!
please and thanks!

theCerberus,

Caligula

Maximus
file_183333_0_zoidberg-header.jpg

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Just curious, is it built like a nail (conduction) or is it a convection dab tool? (there is a pic in this thread of the core+Ti nail, is it the Flexo? I think not....sometime my bad english don't help me to understand, and I need to sleep too...)

I guess it's maybe both cause I think it's difficult to vape oil only with convection (you need lot of power and a bit of time), the Nano do it but it's a powerfull vape but even with it it miss the flash dabbing effect that I get with my DIY e-nail or traditionnal nails (all in one!).

The difficulty is to find the perfect equilibrium between the taste conservation and the punch and to feel both in your dabbing experience at each dab, but I think you know that thousands times than me!

I'm really proud to join, eventually, the beta team (it might be my first time!)

PPN,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Ok guys here is a updated list of beta testers. If i missed anyone please let me know and ill update it again.

@Breathemetal
@Caligula
@herbivore21
@DieHard
@mutten840
@Silver420Surfer
@chingdaddy
@SamuraiSam
@MyWomanCooks
@PPN
@theCerberus
@Darb
@sasNW
@Vicki
@Adobewan
@Vape Dr.
@z9
@mephisto
@vapurrr
@bdizz

Waiting for more people to jump on in we will do a total of 30 spots. 20 down and 10 to go. Spread the word if anyone else wants to join in.

Update.

The Next prototype should be here tomorrow. Once we have done the testing, we will send it off to one lucky FC member who was chosen to be a alpha tester long ago.

Last edited:

syrupy

Authorized Buyer
I figured the Core supplies power, the Hammer supplies heat. I dab with this very setup sometimes. If only there was some kind of custom ti domeless nail that would fit over the Hammer rod and distribute heat....

Top Bottom