Discontinued Utopia Desktop Herbal & Oil Vaporizer

thisperson

Ruler of all things person
If it's not too much of a bother can we see what it's like fully assembled? I'm trying to wrap my head around what it would look like in use but am failing.

On a Persei, Omicron or 8.

@THC SCIENTIFIC.

Thanks.

thisperson,

thisperson

Oh ok. And then the nail gets put through the side and that's where the devices you listed come in?

I think I get it now.

Thank you.

Edit: No wait. The coils are for a different use entirely? I don't see it fitting.

thisperson,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Oh ok. And then the nail gets put through the side and that's where the devices you listed come in?

I think I get it now.

Thank you.

Edit: No wait. The coils are for a different use entirely? I don't see it fitting.

Please read the thread from the beginning.

The Herc Ti coils are just for experimenting. This has nothing to do with Flexo.

Also there are videos as well so please watch them so that you may know whats going on.

thisperson

Sorry.

I have been subscribed since my first post. I'm just new to all this and don't get it all put together. Or where all the different pieces fit in.

I did not understand that the flexo was different than the cool coil. Yeah, I wondered where that one went.

Again sorry.

thisperson,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Sorry.

I have been subscribed since my first post. I'm just new to all this and don't get it all put together. Or where all the different pieces fit in.

I did not understand that the flexo was different than the cool coil. Yeah, I wondered where that one went.

Again sorry.

No need to be sorry, all questions welcome. The ti coils are just for fun and not part of the design.

Darb

Will there be any method used to hold the hammer/core in place besides holding it there by hand?
Or will this end up being a two handed operation?

syrupy

Authorized Buyer
No need to be sorry, all questions welcome. The ti coils are just for fun and not part of the design.

I got caught by that too. Might want to consider using some kind of hashtag to identify when you're playing instead of a demo, just for us gullible folk. If I saw #EffinWithUPT I'd know it was messing around.

If not, I may buy the new hammer and get into engraving with wood burning. :brow:

The new design of the hammer looks spacecraft-grade worthy and is just like how I imagined it with its gnurly and burly look. Does the section that unscrews contain the re-buildable parts?

Last edited:
syrupy,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Will there be any method used to hold the hammer/core in place besides holding it there by hand?
Or will this end up being a two handed operation?

Will no need to use two hands. We used the persei hammer top as a switch because our final testing unit was not complete. This allows us to connect the hammer directly to the core and you won't need any hands other then one to hold your piece and the other to dab with.

I got caught by that too. Might want to consider using some kind of hashtag to identify when you're playing instead of a demo, just for us gullible folk. If I saw #EffinWithUPT I'd know it was messing around.

If not, I may buy the new hammer and get into engraving with wood burning. :brow:

The new design of the hammer looks spacecraft-grade worthy and is just like how I imagined it with its gnurly and burly look. Does the section that unscrews contain the re-buildable parts?

In all fairness the image with the Herc coils does have the caption "for shits and giggles" and jokingly calling it the first Ti grade 2 quarts enail.

As far as the hammer. Yes the parts that unscrew hold the parts needed to rebuild. Meaning it has Hercules technology.

Last edited:

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
You're like EF Hutton, you talk, people listen. BTW sometimes the images you link go to a page with previous/next buttons. I like browsing your photobucket account.

thanks for the compliment.

As for the enail only part left is the inline switch and we are working on that along with a bracket to hold everything in.

Other then that The body of the enail has been finalized and the bowl will be tested next week.

Hammers are in production

Cores are ready

We will know final beta price i think in the next week or two.

SamuraiSam

Extraction Technician
Stoked!
Any rough idea when you will be ready to take my money, or it will be sent off? Month, two, three? I kind of want to pair it with some new glass, curious how much more time I have to save :D

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Stoked!
Any rough idea when you will be ready to take my money, or it will be sent off? Month, two, three? I kind of want to pair it with some new glass, curious how much more time I have to save :D

There is some set back but the only part we need to produce is the inline switch. Once the beta is started and people pay then we will produce the glass pieces and and wait for the hammers and switches and ship them out asap

herbivore21

Ok, now we are getting the kind of performance I am looking for from an enail. This is quickly shaping up to be exactly what I needed, rather than something that looked like it would be cool to own.

Hey G, since I noticed there is a bit of a dropdown to the nail, what do you think the heat would be like up there?

Could we possible put a silicone/ptfe/platinum cured (like oil slicks) screen over the top of the dome with a cross cut in the middle for poking your dabber through to dab? I have noticed that carb capping is most effective whilst the dab is being done, and I believe this (or something less crude that serves the purpose) could make the nail even more efficient than any of the competition. I know I hate watching vapor go up into the air if I don't carb cap/hit the dab perfectly!

This is really the next frontier in enails I think, since you seem to have temperature great now :science: Go on brother, be the first to save us all some of our precious concentrates! :D

Top Bottom