Up for a 7 Day AVB Challenge?

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
1.93g for me and my fiancée combined.
IMG-20190414-172758.jpg

I am tempted to keep doing this to see what the range is. And I'd be really curious how a week of one specific vape would go too. Thanks for the great idea @Jill NYC

Last edited:

-dab8-

Dyna-saur
Finally have 7 days worth of results. I decided not to include CBD flower.

Container weight: 3.66g
Ending 7 day weight: 4.16g

Total 7 day ABV: 0.50g

I might empty the container and keep track for another 7 days since this 7 day period included a ditanium session (way more material than I normally use), and a few Argo sessions, where typically I only use vapcaps either by themselves or with a woodscents, and I expect the total number to shrink.

Alexis

Without question, ABV weights can be quite deceiving. So much lighter obviously. I recently cooked up 30 grams into coconut oil. It was a PILE, filled up a whole big tub pre-cooking. It must have been several months worth, a good few ounces.

The weight reduction of unvaped to ABV will be very variable too between different users, vapes, loads etc.
I think it would be quite interesting on top, if we could somehow monitor both our ABV weight, and pre-vaping weight as well, to see how much actual weight is lost, across the board, and how it varies so much between different people and approaches to vaporizing.

My ABV must have been about 3 to 4 ounces worth originally. The edibles turned out well anyway.

Alexis

So with an E-Nano I used .69g bud in seven days. The resulting darkly cooked ABV weighed .31g.
Thanks for adding that. Okay, just under 50% of initial weight then.

I would expect there to be a certain range across the board, but I have no idea what the high and low points would be.
Hence why it would interest me to gather some sort of mean data.

Im pretty useless myself at keeping tabs on how much I actually vape each day. It is a really haphazard, totally random and jumbled up affair. Really spontaneous and admittedly rather lazy approach to deciding what I will grind and vape, so many different jars of different strains all over the place harvested at different stages.

And I'm so choppy and changey like I won't necessarily vape what I have ground that day or even by several days later and I often have two or three folded pieces of card out with different strains ground up and labelled paper lol until I eventually get back to finish them all off.

My daily consumption varies enormously if I vape at all it will always be at least 0.3 grams minimum up to just over a gram usually at most but always combined with edibles.

Last edited:
Top Bottom