Up for a 7 Day AVB Challenge?

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
I am really curious to see how much AVB people collect over a similar timeframe.
I am especially curious to see how little microdosers use vs. how much mega-dosers collect.

Here is the challenge:
Collect 7 days of your AVB (if you don’t vape every day, it will take you longer than those who are daily dosers.)
Weigh your collection and post results.
Include pics of your AVB if you want, I plan on it.

I was thinking of doing a poll on it, but since I really don’t know what kind of range to account for, it would end up not being helpful right now. But if enough people participate, I will definitely put together a summary.

I have a couple of days collected already, but I figured if anyone else wants to join in, I wanted to throw it out now so I don’t have to wait another week before seeing others results.

Oh and for the sake of using the search on the forum down the road - since AVB is too short to register, AVB = After Vaped Bud.

almost there

I am really curious to see how much AVB people collect over a similar timeframe.
I am especially curious to see how little microdosers use vs. how much mega-dosers collect.

Here is the challenge:
Collect 7 days of your AVB (if you don’t vape every day, it will take you longer than those who are daily dosers.)
Weigh your collection and post results.
Include pics of your AVB if you want, I plan on it.

I was thinking of doing a poll on it, but since I really don’t know what kind of range to account for, it would end up not being helpful right now. But if enough people participate, I will definitely put together a summary.

I have a couple of days collected already, but I figured if anyone else wants to join in, I wanted to throw it out now so I don’t have to wait another week before seeing others results.

Oh and for the sake of using the search on the forum down the road - since AVB is too short to register, AVB = After Vaped Bud.
Sounds like fun:lol:, but damn you, now i’ll have to locate all those little capsules to keep from throwing stuff out:doh:

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
So here are a couple of pictures of my 7 Days of AVB which weighed in at 1.3 grams. (Click to enlarge).

Hope to see some other results.

Since I rotate my vapes, I was thinking of collecting 7 days of just my Vapcap, just to see how much less it would end up being... something to think about. May take awhile b/c I rarely just use my VC on any given day, but will give it a go.

PPN

Volute of Vapor
So here are a couple of pictures of my 7 Days of AVB which weighed in at 1.3 grams.

You are true microdosers my friends!

0.7 to 1.3 per week seems amazing incredibly small amount for me, I think my average abv amount is between 1.5-2g per day!!!... ALTHOUGH, in my illegal country, the weed I have (homegrown) might not be the amount of THC claimed in your US weeds. Maybe my Kush is close of 20% but the rest is between 10-15%, it's estimated by the extractions results I got using butane or a press but not lab tested results.

Maybe do you use a lot of concentrates too? Personnaly I vape more weed than concentrates but they have a place in my daily usage and I vape 0.15g of shatter/rosin per day.

I have to start to collect my abv to verify my estimation but it will be awkward since I vape at home, at office, outside when working and in the car between!

Can I mention I appreciate small doses (I think I can't call it micro after to read your posts...) too when I get a decent high level to "maintain" my medication level.

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
Funny, I thought it was going to weigh a lot more than it actually did. I usually only vape in the evening/night.

I guess it is all relative. To some it may be a lot, to others (like you!) it is a days worth.
That’s why I want to see how little would be collected if I solely used a VC. I think I would produce about 30% less. THAT is a true microdosing vape! But variety is the spice of life. So it may take awhile.

I am not in a (recreationally) legal state but I think my bud is decent. One day in the distant future, I will be able to know what %THC, but for now the best I can say is “fairly strong”.

I would definitely be interested in how much you (and others) collected in 7 days. But I get it’s a chore, and the last thing vaping should be is a chore.

Madri-Gal

Child Of The Revolution
I just weighed my ABV after the 7 Day Challenge. I got 7.5 grams. I'm not sure if this is representative of a typical week, as mu consumption pattern was altered, so I'm thinking I'm going to do this every week for a month. Sorry, I couldn't figure out how to load my pictures. See you next week.

Last edited:

-dab8-

Dyna-saur
It’s funny, I adore cannabis, but I feel like my consumption as a microdoser is probably laughable to many here.

Does CBD flower count also? That will decrease my results return time.

I think it would be helpful to hear what devices the ABV is generated on, since that factors into amount somewhat also.

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
It’s funny, I adore cannabis, but I feel like my consumption as a microdoser is probably laughable to many here.
Why would it be laughable? That was one of the reasons I mentioned in OP - I am so curious to see how little a microdoser uses in 7 days. (As well as power users). I think it is so interesting how much less I use than @Madri-Gal, but it looks like you use less than me and I’m sure others even less. And I am sure there are plenty of FC’ers who use a lot more than MG. Just interesting to see the ranges.

Does CBD flower count also? That will decrease my results return time.
Up to you how you want to measure flower. I don’t see any reason not to include CBD.

I think it would be helpful to hear what devices the ABV is generated on, since that factors into amount somewhat also.
I agree on what vape (s) were used. I rotate all the time (to help keep my tolerance down), so basically my current rotation in signature. Shoot. I really need to update that.

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
What I think would be cool and maybe an interesting idea is after a few weeks or months (or however long it takes to get a reasonable sample size) of weekly reports from enough people, we could kind of get an idea of what most people's average weekly use is...or maybe a multi-modal look and take three averages that we would consider microdoser-average, average, and heavy-average.

Then people choose one of those three sizes, based on their own average-use bracket, and a specific vape to use the whole time. Measure how long it takes to use that amount, and the weight of the total ABV after.

Other things could also be measured, like listing what % humidity control (Boveda packs, etc.) the herb used had been stored with, and anything else unique about the tools or methods you are using to consume that you may be using.

With enough time and numbers, we could find some interesting emergent patterns and statistical data.

Just an interesting idea for for a thread like this, or maybe I'm just stoned...

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
I’m totally with you! I love me some spreadsheets (and being stoned thinking about super interesting things to collect data and study and usually not following through cause they aren’t quite as interesting later on and/or the data is impossible to collect accurately or makes no sense).

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
I made the bold move of throwing out all my avb last Sunday. I never have made avb oil or anything so for now I decided it's just a little jar-shaped avb ashtray. I'll weigh the contents of my little jar this Sunday and update with my 7 day total. I'm an evening vaper too so I'll probably be in the Jill range.

I agree it'd be interesting to do a vapcap week and see how it affects the total. I enjoy the flavorful early hits of my Splinters too much to volunteer to try it just yet though. And honestly I couldn't be happier with the V1 and Z for efficiency.

Top Bottom