Unique - Glass Verdamper Deluxe Vaporizer with CUSTOM made EHLE Diffusor stem

Status
Not open for further replies.

decaptain

Hi,

I'm selling my unique glass “De Verdamper deluxe small” Vaporizer with the custom made EHLE diffusor stem (Pictures at the bottom).
This unit has been used very few times (maybe 5-10 sessions only). Actually, I bought this new one after my previous unit broke from a fall on a hard ground. I have been using the old, broken unit for about 4 years, almost daily, but I slowed down massively after the old one broke. So I know by now how good this vape is.

The reason I want to sell it is because I’m cleaning my appartment and moreover, I almost stopped with the “herb” altogether and this vaporizer has just become too strong, or too “cloudy” for the very rare use. And since the old unit broke and I got me this new unit, I have been thinking of selling it.

About the vaporizer and its performance (originally worth 486 USD):

This thing is amongst the strongest vaporizers out there you can get, you can read it here on the forum or view videos on youtube. It’s not very known in the U.S. because it’s hand-made in Holland. Do I need to say more :brow:? Not to mention that with extra 18mm GonG adapter provided, you can attach it to virtually ANY GLASS.

Here’s a video about De Verdamper from the creator Evert himself (he’s a funny dude)!

and here a more neutral review for the fans of big clouds:

About the Custom EHLE Diffusor stem (originally worth 90 USD):

The original vaporizer doesn’t use a diffusor. So to improve on that, I had the German glass-blowers at EHLE make me this awesome Diffusor stem. This has improved the smoothness and the drag a lot.

About the content of this package:

What it includes:

Verdamper deluxe vaporizer small, all-glass, very thick - perfect condition

CUSTOM made diffusor by EHLE Germany– perfect condition

Heat core and power supply (12V, EU, but easily adapted) – new

EXTRA: 18mm GonG adapter (male-male) for your own bongs

1x original Silicon grease unopened

EDIT: NEW Price is USD 350

Excluding shipping from Switzerland to anywhere. I will try to find the cheapest or you can suggest.

If you're interested or have questions, PM me or write directly in this thread, thanks!

PS: I will also sell my silver LSV in perfect condition with accessoires in the near future..

Pictures:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom