Unflushed weed

Fightra

Hello I had to chop down my plants early because of sudden uncalled visitors so I didnt get to flush. The potency is there though so I was thinking is it ok to vape unflushed buds? Does the n-p-k's vape too?
Thanks

Fightra,

shredder

Hello I had to chop down my plants early because of sudden uncalled visitors so I didnt get to flush. The potency is there though so I was thinking is it ok to vape unflushed buds? Does the n-p-k's vape too?
Thanks

If there are chemicals in the buds you have a good chance to vape them. Another reason to grow organically.

shredder,

Fightra

Yeah well not gonna water cure cuz it kills the flavor. I think i'll manage with smoking a bit nutrientish bud then if even vaping isnt gonna help it or I'll turn it to hash if its too bad. The tester bud from week ago atleast burns to white ash and there's even more nitrogen in there so can't say yet hehe.

Oh yeah and im running NFT with rockwools. EC was around 1,5 :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Fightra,
Reactions: shredder

Beezleb

I would think it would just be more harsh. If your able to purchase in friendly states finding a reliable shop or caretaker if your medical in some states can do much to ensure a better product.

If you got to get the old fashioned way, its gonna vary in how well flushed a plant is. If your plants were green and healthy at the end, not as bad but if your burned your plants and the like it will be most harsh.

Beezleb,
Reactions: shredder

Fightra

Yeah hoping for the best. Plants were green and healthy and not burned at all since I decided to go this round without using any bloom booster cuz i always manage to burn my plants with them and I actually lowered the micro(ghe) part few days b4 chop.
Thanks for the replies I will tell how it turns out after the cure.

Fightra,
Reactions: Beezleb
Top Bottom