Underdog Log Vapes

Snappo

Caveat Emptor - "A Billion People Can Be Wrong!"
Accessory Maker
Wow, I think I came close to combustion! (some of the ABV was definitely black) I tried a session with the nylon stem, with grinded material. I had to pull the stem out quickly to prevent combustion. I'm definitely going to have to master my technique. I'll remember back to my MFLB days, and it will come back to me. I do like that the UD vapes on the high temp end, though. :)
Yes! With an Underdog you CAN get close to combustion (that's the way I like it!!!) because it is a powerful beast of a log vape! Never underestimate the power of UNDERDOG!!! Of course, just because you've got all that horsepower under the hood doesn't mean you have to use it! ;)

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Yes! With an Underdog you CAN get close to combustion (that's the way I like it!!!) because it is a powerful beast of a log vape! Never underestimate the power of UNDERDOG!!! Of course, just because you've got all that horsepower under the hood doesn't mean you have to use it! ;)

I love it! The closer I get to combustion, the better it works for my pain. I had no idea how powerful the UD was until I had a chance to use it! I'm playing with the screen placement. ;)

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
wow vicki..a donated aromadog and a new underdog..how lucky..hope you enjoy!! Its beautiful!! Did you get a glass stem also? let me know which one you like best...glass or the nylon if got them..

I really feel blessed! Thank you! I got 2 nylon direct draw stems, but I think I like glass better. Either with a bubbler, or the glass direct draw.

2clicker

Observer
i received a nylon direct draw, a NonG, and a shortly GonG and like the NonG the best... so far that is. i really like its small capacity. makes for good "one hit" loads.

that way the wife and i each get a "green" rip and not just popcorn.

i was wondering tho if this shorty GonG will work in my solo. i know the OD of the stem is smaller than a solo stem, but maybe a washer with a smaller ID will hold it in there...? whoops not trying to jack. carry on!

virtualpurple

Today is the day, folks...

In just under 5 hours I will be picking up my underdog and couldn't be happier!

I've been trying to read back on the thread but have not gotten quite as far as I'd like.

For the first several days it'll be just me and the dog, no VVPS or whatever. Has anyone got some starter tips to keep in mind for my first flight with the UD?

2clicker

Observer
Has anyone got some starter tips to keep in mind for my first flight with the UD?

just be sure to play with how far you insert the stem. you can get dif temps by adjusting how far away from the core the herb is.

someone mentioned letting the dog warm up for about 20 mins... i have found that my dog produces tons of vapor after about 4 mins.

also the easiest way to pack the stems is to suck the herb into the stem like a straw. otherwise it can be a bit of a mess.

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Today is the day, folks...

In just under 5 hours I will be picking up my underdog and couldn't be happier!

I've been trying to read back on the thread but have not gotten quite as far as I'd like.

For the first several days it'll be just me and the dog, no VVPS or whatever. Has anyone got some starter tips to keep in mind for my first flight with the UD?

Congrats! I just got mine too! :D

Play with the screen position. The farther away from the heating element, the lower the temp.

virtualpurple

One thing I've found so far is that I inhale dust when I inhale material from my space case grinder. I figured there'd be a bit but there was enough to make it unpleasant.

But my dog...wow, what fun! I'm having trouble determining how much material I'm using vs my Herbalizer or my haze. However, I am having fun trying to get used to my UD. It feels so contradictory to have such loose fitting stems, but then you hit it and forget you ever questioned it.

This bad dog fogs up my d020 effortlessly, I've never had results like that from my Herbalizer.

XeroRespect

This too shall PAX...
Good Afternoon All,

Many thanks go out to @underdog and @underdogette for awesome customer service and a fantastic product. Of course, thanks again @Snappo for the gorgeous Afzelia Burl. You all make spending $$$ painless.

Please excuse the cellphone pictures that obviously do not do the justice the UD deserves.

66hr8k.jpg

2chkzyr.jpg

Jokermachine

Well-Blown Member
Thank you for the tip! I actually added the extension cord when I plugged it in for the first time. I'm still running pretty hot. I have tried all stems, nylon direct draw, glass direct draw, and gong. I have decided that this in my preferred way to use my UD: :tup: :nod:

qR24QY7.jpg

Did I mention how much I love the smell of new wood? Damn, I love it!! :D

I was just thinking how many people would buy more vaporizers if they just had a chance to try them. I can't believe how much I love this UD already. I honestly probably wouldn't have wanted one, but having the AromaDog really made me want one. I know which of my vaporizers will be getting my full attention for the foreseeable future. :love:
It keeps getting better.

underdog

shade-tree vapor engineer
Manufacturer
Heya Dogs, happy to see so many new pack members posting and enjoying their Dogs.

My hand is still pretty tore up so I've been trying to limit typing and just putting in the minimum amount of shop work to keep up on custom orders etc but am a bit behind on new pieces for a refresh.

Anywho just wanted to say 'hi' and give you all a quick mid-week update. :tup:

Jokermachine

Well-Blown Member
Good Afternoon All,

Many thanks go out to @underdog and @underdogette for awesome customer service and a fantastic product. Of course, thanks again @Snappo for the gorgeous Afzelia Burl. You all make spending $$$ painless.

Please excuse the cellphone pictures that obviously do not do the justice the UD deserves.

66hr8k.jpg

2chkzyr.jpg
Nice setup. Your Underdog is amazing looking. That short little gong n the middle is my favorite, but I also like the long one behind so I can see the vapor going thru. You're gonna have hours of fun!

Last edited:
Top Bottom