Underdog Log Vapes

underdog

shade-tree vapor engineer
Manufacturer
Woke up this morning to a
"Out for delivery"
New I was gonna have a great day... Package from UD...
Mini pup named the " BAT " :dog:
O2M4aBe.jpg

PQVIx8T.jpg

I can spot him but couldn't catch on film.lol
Batman that is..But to my surprise he showed up with boy wonder, that's right "Robin." :party: "

EEhuk5C.jpg

zSUrtFu.jpg

Vwsotng.jpg

Or maybe he's Under Dog, with that Big U on his chest. :cool:
Sorry for all the pics. Not really. Lol :ko:
@underdog @underdogette You guys rule !!! :nod:
You got a customer for life right here.:wave:

Awesome man, glad you like your mini Pups.. :brow:

Got my shipment in and lil fudgy is incredible! The Honey Locust lighted display has me super stoked and it doesn't even vaporize. What it does do is put every display I've ever owned to absolute shame! It's a spectacle to behold, use your UD to create vapor then blow onto/over the lighted marble and create an amazing vortex show, it's so awesome! Also purchased a 2pk of aromatherapy cups and some beeswax. Lemongrass is such a nice addition to this overall UD experience! Thank you so very much @underdog & @underdogette

Lil Fudgy is awesome! I want to see some pics of lit up marbles with vapor vortexes now... :cool:

2clicker

Observer
well i am soon to be a very proud owner of a ambrosia maple econo-dog! it appears that i was chosen anonymously by FC members as someone who would truly appreciate a dog and UD will be gifting one in my direction!

so stoked! thank you UD and the fc few who submitted me as a deserving recipient!!!!!:rockon:

underdog

Manufacturer
well i am soon to be a very proud owner of a ambrosia maple econo-dog! it appears that i was chosen anonymously by FC members as someone who would truly appreciate a dog and UD will be gifting one in my direction!

so stoked! thank you UD and the fc few who submitted me as a deserving recipient!!!!!:rockon:

Welcome to the Dog Pack 2clicker! We should have this Pup on it's way to you today.. :cool:

DieHard

Accessory supplier
Accessory Maker
Howdy Dog Pound.
I was going thru some stuff and found what has become my new kennel. This box was a gift from my parents several years ago. I'm not sure if they even remember where they got them. (They have one too, with a different pattern)
5kx9fGJ.jpg

do2eyGb.jpg

Cdm2Qhm.jpg

Outside lighting, very cloudy.
fg7KtVm.jpg

Madcap79

Jack of all trades, master of none.
Let it get nice and warm. Suck up your finest herbs into the SS tip. The first draw should be a light little inhale. If you draw too hard your herbs will get compact and make it harder to draw. You may also want to take the first draw or two in a somewhat horizontal position. Give him/her a nice rub down with underbutter while warm. Study the grains and contemplate life. Enjoy!!!:rockon:

Last edited:

underdog

Manufacturer
Heya Dogs, hope you're all having a good week out there. :cool:

I'm working at a little less than 100% right now due to a busted up hand (sprained or torn tendon) from a bit of adventure backpacking last weekend so custom jobs are taking a little longer than usual.. 5-6 days vs the normal 3-5.

Quite a few custom pieces in progress at the moment and again no major delays but just wanted to keep you Dogs in the loop.

Standard order shipping, emails, etc are still going like clockwork as Underdogette still has 2 fully functional paws. :borg:

Nocab

Mecca Lecca High Mecca Hiney Ho
Hi all,

Quick question for those of you that have the silicone stem. I just pick up a couple the other day and I'm a little underwhelmed with how they perform. I was thinking it would be similar to the direct draw glass stem, but I'm finding that's not the case.

Specifically it's loading material into the stem. I find that little bits get stuck everywhere due to static electricity and the natural cling of the silicone. So whenever I try to load the stem, I have flower material stuck all at the top and I just really can't force it down to the screen, even with a tool. Then it crumbles and now I have "flower dust" that's coating all of the inside of the stem and the outside due to me trying to use my finger to "shovel" it to the bowl.

Am I doing something wrong here with the loading of the silicon stem? Is there some trick to get the flowers to not cling all over the thing and to actually end up all in screen? I bought a glass elbow joint that I was hoping to attach to a silicone stem (exactly like shown here), but it's not really working for me.

Snappo

Caveat Emptor - "A Billion People Can Be Wrong!"
Accessory Maker
Hi all,

Quick question for those of you that have the silicone stem. I just pick up a couple the other day and I'm a little underwhelmed with how they perform. I was thinking it would be similar to the direct draw glass stem, but I'm finding that's not the case.

Specifically it's loading material into the stem. I find that little bits get stuck everywhere due to static electricity and the natural cling of the silicone. So whenever I try to load the stem, I have flower material stuck all at the top and I just really can't force it down to the screen, even with a tool. Then it crumbles and now I have "flower dust" that's coating all of the inside of the stem and the outside due to me trying to use my finger to "shovel" it to the bowl.

Am I doing something wrong here with the loading of the silicon stem? Is there some trick to get the flowers to not cling all over the thing and to actually end up all in screen? I bought a glass elbow joint that I was hoping to attach to a silicone stem (exactly like shown here), but it's not really working for me.
Suck the herb up the stem like a straw, then pack lightly. Brush away the stray.

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...
Heya Dogs, hope you're all having a good week out there. :cool:

I'm working at a little less than 100% right now due to a busted up hand (sprained or torn tendon) from a bit of adventure backpacking last weekend so custom jobs are taking a little longer than usual.. 5-6 days vs the normal 3-5.

Quite a few custom pieces in progress at the moment and again no major delays but just wanted to keep you Dogs in the loop.

Standard order shipping, emails, etc are still going like clockwork as Underdogette still has 2 fully functional paws. :borg:
Sorry to hear about your hurt paw, hope it heals up soon buddy!

underdog

Manufacturer
Hi all,

It's sort of the nature of the beast with silicone that it's somewhat sticky and tends to attract bits of flower, dust, lint, etc. It does tend to get less so after some time goes by and you can sometimes speed this process up by rinsing it with water regularly (no soap or alcohol they'll make it stickier). As far as loading them go everyone else summed it up best.. suck up the ground flower by using the stem like a straw (screen side towards the flower) and gently brush off whatever sticks to the tip and sides.

so i see the wall warts on the site... any dif between the two? and what are all the 1/8" connectors about? or are they 1/4"?

We don't have Econo-Dog wall warts available on the site yet so none of the ones on there fit your Dog or would be useful for it. The connector question I'm not quite sure what you mean assume though by the 1/4" comment you're talking about the 1/4" mono plugs? Those are for tattoo style VVPS cords. What else are you looking at or wondering about?

Sorry to hear about your hurt paw, hope it heals up soon buddy!

Thanks man, I zigged when I should have zagged I guess. I'm hoping it's just a bad sprain, time will tell I suppose. Hard making UDs one handed that's for sure lol.

I believe the econodog runs on 17v instead of the standard 12 v wall wart. Are they selling 17v wall warts in the site now? The two on the site are just different style 12v warts, I think.

You pretty much nailed it, the Econo-Dogs are 17v.. not compatible with the 12v power supplies. We don't have them on the site since they're only useful for the Econos and we don't want to confuse people. :cool:

underdogette

one in a billion
Company Rep
Well, even though I've tried to keep Underdog out of the shop for another day or two, he got passed me and finished up a few custom pieces anyway.

From left to right: Afzelia Burl, Afzelia Burl (both courtesy of @Snappo ), Roble Burl (the one pictured a few posts ago) and Madrone

Custom_IMG_8181.jpg

Top Bottom