• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Underdog Log Vapes

HighlyEducatedScholar

Student of Vapor
This has been my VVPS for my UD since early 2012

http://www.amazon.com/Tekpower-HY-1502-Power-Supply-1-5/dp/B003EGYRP6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1413857470&sr=8-1&keywords=tekpower hy1502

Used every day for almost 3 years and still going strong. The cables for it are also sold on the UD site.

http://underdogvapes.com/vape-accessories/electrical-accessories/lab-vvps-cord

Besides the paint job there is really nothing bad I can say about it. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a good power supply to power their UD.

i second this suggestion for anyone looking for a VVPS. i've had this same one for almost as long as i've had my UD and it's been working great. although it doesn't see daily use, i've never had any problems whatsoever. i keep it under my desk when i vape and i don't notice any noises or excess heat produced by it. like Gonzo said, the only downside is the crazy paint job but that's easily fixable. friends may laugh at it but after a session with the UD they usually change their focus to fogged up they are :lol:

Scott A

I love my underdog made VVPS. Dave makes a nice product and is the real deal when it comes to customer service, I look forward to his next version of it. I do need another VVPS though so ill probably grab a voltage keeper or another one of the cheap $15 tattoo supplies on ebay since I already have the cords for it although I do like the option that @Gonzo posted up.

nitrogenius

Underdog Team (@underdog @underdogette):

THANK YOU!
As my first vape, this has been a seamless, enlightening experience. I have my Ambrosia Maple Twig plugged into a surge protector and it's getting plenty hot with solid vaporization (as expected:rockon:). The high from vapor is much more pure with no irritated throat, groggyness, smell, and the other combustion affects. My girlfriend will no longer complain that my fingers/lips smell like smoke, instead I am hearing compliments on how therapeutic the aroma coming from this small wooden tower is. :love:The craftsmanship, flawless. The wood, imperfectly perfect. My body, celebrating.

As you can see, I've found a use for one of the plastic containers as a copper cup storage. The other will hold my cooking matter :).

gsudvape2.jpg

My_Ambrosia_Maple-900x900.jpg

Thanks again! I have already began bragging about it and this incredible buying experience to my friends.

MM..Food

vape enthusiast
Gonna be a new member of the Underdogs! Recently just purchased one from Vape of the month selection. I'm very excited! :razz: <-- me.

Anyways, I've tried a Underdog before and I loved it! My friend was looking for a new vape a long while ago and I suggested this. I must say I love the ease of the airflow of the dog and now the fact they fit all of the Aromazap stems! Finally bumped my log collection up to 2!:drool:

underdogette

one in a billion
Company Rep
Hey UDs- we got a couple new Essential Oil fragrances and restocked on some old ones. LINK

We now have in stock 1/2 oz bottles of the following:

Anise Star (smells like Black Licorice)
Peppermint (Japan)
Orange (5 Fold Concentrated)
Lime
Lemongrass
Eucalyptus-Lemon (smells like Citronella and is said to keep the bugs away too)
Eucalyptus (Radiata)
Cinnamon Leaf
Cinnamon Bark
Cedarwood (Texas)
Camphor

I think my new favorite is Lime - kind of like having a margarita without the calories! :p

underdog

shade-tree vapor engineer
Manufacturer
Gonna be a new member of the Underdogs! Recently just purchased one from Vape of the month selection. I'm very excited! :razz: <-- me.

Anyways, I've tried a Underdog before and I loved it! My friend was looking for a new vape a long while ago and I suggested this. I must say I love the ease of the airflow of the dog and now the fact they fit all of the Aromazap stems! Finally bumped my log collection up to 2!:drool:

Welcome to the pack, your Pup should arrive soon! :cool:

Snappo

Caveat Emptor - "A Billion People Can Be Wrong!"
Accessory Maker
Wanna touch base with my fellow & future UDog & Doggetes! Today my house is like a floating cloud of cinnamon aroma heaven! These AromaDogs have lifted my standard of living enjoyment to a whole other level!

Peppermint is beyond incredible! Now, my classroom is a totally different learning environment - my students are usually very distracted, sleepy, and lethargic:(. With this very potent Peppermint they are ALIVE, awake, enthusiastic, and ready to learn:clap:!!!! They love their classroom because it is like no other they have ever attended:science:. They are breathing and thinking like never before:nod:! Academic performance is better, and so is their behavior:rockon:! What a career game changer for me!!!
Thank you UNDERDOG for EVERYTHING!!!!!!:love:

Last edited:

underdog

Manufacturer
@Snappo - Thanks man, always cool to see how much you're enjoying your Pups including the AromaDogs! That's really great to hear how much they liven up your classroom too! I'll adjust this last AromaDog I have here for you and send it back to you on Monday. :peace:

Any of you Underdogs out there have any exciting weekend plans?

I think we're going to clean and organize the shop and then work on some more of the high-end-exotics coming out in the next refresh. Maybe get in some mountain biking or motorcycling (or both) this weekend too if time allows.

Snappo

Caveat Emptor - "A Billion People Can Be Wrong!"
Accessory Maker
A dropper-full each of Lemongrass, Patchouli, and Peppermint in my copper cup, set at 12v, is a fitting soul-saver at the end of a hard work week. Now I can breathe! Aaah, home again! A nice cold beer and some UNDERDOG flower power - LET THE WEEKEND BEGIN!!!

underdog

Manufacturer
Heya Dogs one of our Underdog community members recently sent me a message letting me know he'd very successfully been using a battery pack with his Dog(s) so I thought I'd share.

This is the pack he's using, it adjusts voltage in .5v increments so should probably work well for most users (12v, 12.5v, 13v). One should just need the pack, some quality batteries (not included) and a cable and should be good to go.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/5V-9V-10-5V...40948?pt=Battery_Chargers&hash=item3f2d576174

Just figured some others here might want to take their Dogs on the go and wanted to share. Enjoy! :peace:

Last edited by a moderator:

KidFated.

Unknown Member
Anyone who owns that power pack^ please PM me? :)

Also, if you haven't tried the "old silicone/glass stems" I suggest you give them a go

KidFated.,

underdog

Manufacturer
Heya Dogs, happy Monday and all that stuff once again.. :cool:

We're putting the finishing touches on a batch of exotic Dogs (Show Dogs? :lol:) and should have those up on the website in a few days.

Short update today now it's time to get back to those Dogs and answering messages. :peace:

underdogette

one in a billion
Company Rep
Alright, a few new accessories for you. We've added the little silicone connector pieces that you can use to connect the stainless steel stem tips to your glass stems (à la carte or in combo with the stem tips), and different sized high temperature silicone O-rings for use as finger-savers on your glass stems, or as a positive stop/added air seal on your vape's center tube when using glass stems.

View all in Stems & Supplies

newsiliconeofferings.jpg

Also, here's a teaser for you --- some of the exotic wood types coming up in the next refresh. :brow:

exotic_woods.jpg

ETA: Almost forgot! The Vape of the Month for November is Sugar Maple: www.underdogvapes.com/vape-of-the-month

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom