• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Underdog Log Vapes

Yoosh

What about a glass dome that fits over the top of the dog? I'm no concentrate expert but you could mimic dabbing that way, no? Similar to how The Baker or VB2 works?

underdog

shade-tree vapor engineer
Manufacturer
Aromacores?! :whoa:

Yep!

Can they be made with SS tips for concentrates?

Yeah that would be possible but the copper will transfer much, much more heat than SS so would probably be better. I can't really imagine how to use these with concentrates.. how would you envision using it?

What about a glass dome that fits over the top of the dog? I'm no concentrate expert but you could mimic dabbing that way, no? Similar to how The Baker or VB2 works?

If you had the dome I suppose you could try.. seems like you'd get concentrate vapor all over the core, in the wood, etc though right?

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
@underdog Just one idea out of a few that have been going in my head.

Something like this, http://underdogvapes.com/vape-accessories/vaporizer-tools/stainlessstemtip
Designed to slip over the copper core and leave a cup for another stem to be inserted.

Actually imagine a normal UD with a SS plate/cup instead of screen on the core.

The stem that goes in has a hole for your dabber right above the area where the heatport ends. To get a better understanding grab your pup connect a glass ud stem and point a rod/pencil/chopstick/dabber at your heatport like your going to do a conduction dab. Now it would be nice if the wood had a little dip for better placing of dabber (dabbing tool).

Hope that makes sense. I feel this would be a more possible and preferred idea as it allows for more versatility.

Last edited:

Madcap79

Jack of all trades, master of none.
@underdog Just one idea out of a few that have been going in my head.

Something like this, http://underdogvapes.com/vape-accessories/vaporizer-tools/stainlessstemtip
Designed to slip over the copper core and leave a cup for another stem to be inserted.

Actually imagine a normal UD with a SS plate/cup instead of screen on the core.

The stem that goes in has a hole for your dabber right above the area where the heatport ends. To get a better understanding grab your pup connect a glass ud stem and point a rod/pencil/chopstick/dabber at your heatport like your going to do a conduction dab. Now it would be nice if the wood had a little dip for better placing of dabber (dabbing tool).

Hope that makes sense. I feel this would be a more possible and preferred idea as it allows for more versatility.
Man, I had the same idea! I made a drawing but tinypic is not cooperating. Great minds! :lol::cheers::cheers:

Snappo

Caveat Emptor - "A Billion People Can Be Wrong!"
Accessory Maker
Thanks for the review there NewVape, glad to hear you're enjoying your Dog so far. Looking forward to seeing/hearing more from you soon!

@Snappo - look what I've got man, just for you.. :cool:

jgs7cj.jpg
When word of these hits the fan, LOOK OUT!!! They'll go like hot cakes!!!

underdog

shade-tree vapor engineer
Manufacturer
Heya Dogs, I'm a little backed up on answering emails and messages but should be able to catch up with them tomorrow. We got a little swamped here yesterday and today with last minute B-Day Vape orders.

We'll leave the special up until tomorrow morning in case any very last minute people want to get in on it. :peace:

KidFated.

Unknown Member
Sooo who can point me in the right direction for some tubing to fit a ss tip to a gong? Thanks in advance!

KidFated.,

Reflections

wonder if the aromacores would fit other logs like the e-nano? Id definately buy some if did!!

Reflections,

Snappo

Caveat Emptor - "A Billion People Can Be Wrong!"
Accessory Maker
k thanks @KidFated..been thinking of getting a log just for aromatherapy.. thought perhaps o never mind lol
You'll be glad you did! It changed my home from night to day. Have 2 more on order - 1 for the workplace and 1 to gift to my brother. He was so impressed with how amazing my whole house smells, and he does not impress easily. Go for it!

Top Bottom