• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Underdog Log Vapes

Peccary

You can also try different strains as there can frequently be big differences between them in terms of 'cloud' generation. Also if you're using the extension cord with your power supply you can try it without for a slight boost in temp. :peace:

Thanks! Yesterday was Jack Herer. I'll give it a go tonight with some Purple Urkle. I'm wishing I'd have gotten the aromatherapy cups and some oils now. I think I may order some tomorrow.

underdog

shade-tree vapor engineer
Manufacturer
Thanks! Yesterday was Jack Herer. I'll give it a go tonight with some Purple Urkle. I'm wishing I'd have gotten the aromatherapy cups and some oils now. I think I may order some tomorrow.

Sounds like a good plan. Not sure if you're running it 24/7 or not but if not you can also try giving it a longer heat up time to see if that has any effect.

Peccary

Sounds like a good plan. Not sure if you're running it 24/7 or not but if not you can also try giving it a longer heat up time to see if that has any effect.

Just ordered some oils/cups/wax. Once I get those I'll probably leave it on much longer (multiple days). I'm not an every day smoker, just a few times a week. So with the oils I'll feel better about leaving it on longer.

I'll give it a good amount of time to warm up tonight before using it. Thanks for the awesome responses, it's great to hear right from the maker!

Peccary,
Reactions: Snappo

underdog

Manufacturer
Just ordered some oils/cups/wax. Once I get those I'll probably leave it on much longer (multiple days). I'm not an every day smoker, just a few times a week. So with the oils I'll feel better about leaving it on longer.

I'll give it a good amount of time to warm up tonight before using it. Thanks for the awesome responses, it's great to hear right from the maker!

Our pleasure!

Heat up shouldn't actually take anywhere near this long but just to rule it completely out of the equation I'd say give it 1-2 hours heat up before use. :cool:

::edited to add:: We'll ship your order out tomorrow, thanks.

Peccary

Our pleasure!

Heat up shouldn't actually take anywhere near this long but just to rule it completely out of the equation I'd say give it 1-2 hours heat up before use. :cool:

::edited to add:: We'll ship your order out tomorrow, thanks.

I just wanted to let you know that last night I was able to get some decent clouds. Experimenting with how much to use and how quickly to draw in helps. I also got the shipping notice from you a few hours ago re: the cups and scents I ordered yesterday. You guys are really on top of it.

Affordable, fast shipping, beautiful pieces you don't feel weird about leaving out on your shelf which have a second use, and an owner who takes the time to talk directly with his customers. I can't quit singing your praises. I understand now why you've got the following you do. I'll certainly be recommending your Dogs to my friends. Keep up the great work!

Nehi

After a bit of drama with the mail delivery I got my beautiful new pup this afternoon.
Mbzwa7j.jpg

4z8Ppja.jpg

Posing with the OG maple holiday dog.

Amazing work Dave :tup:

Snappo

Caveat Emptor - "A Billion People Can Be Wrong!"
Accessory Maker
@Snappo have you tried the peppermint?! Awesome stuff! I gotta try the lemongrass.. And orange..
The cinnamon is potent and sweet. The lemongrass energizes and relaxes at once. Haven't tried the peppermint yet.:)

Snappo,

Snappo

Caveat Emptor - "A Billion People Can Be Wrong!"
Accessory Maker
Dave & Amanda! The AromaDog arrived! Wowowwow!!! It is TERRIFIC! I've set it at 9.2v with some Lemongrass ...ten minutes later the entire room was DELICIOUS with powerful aroma - just like i really want it! The AromaDog itself is a beautiful treasure beyond expectation as always!!! I'm loving the entire kennel! Thanks doesn't say it nearly enough! More pictures soon! Best always!
EDIT/Update: Now the whole house smells heavenly!!!

2ufcdqe.jpg

Last edited:

comeatmebro

Does anyone have the 18mm shorty Nylon stem setup with some glass? I ordered the DHgate D020 and a shorty 18mm nylon stem from underdog. Is that better than a 14mm shorty glass with an 18mm male to 14mm female adapter? Any input from the more experienced?

comeatmebro,

underdog

Manufacturer
@Snappo - awesome, thanks for sharing man! Glad to hear you're enjoying that super rare AromaDog.. amazing how well it works vs using the vapes huh?

@comeatmebro - I think 'which is better' is going to depend mostly on which size bowl you want. Lately I've favored the various Nylon Stems (including NonGs) for their hugely powerful 1-2 hit nature vs larger bowls/stirring/etc. :2c:

Alright, quick update and then I'm headed back to the shop to put the finishing touches on a couple hundred new cores. Gotta keep up with the demand.

Crunching some numbers the other night and realized just how many vapes I've made over the past 4+ years.. mind-boggling. I think it's a very safe bet at this point to say Underdog must be the worlds favorite Log Vape - pretty sure I've made more Logs at this point than anyone else in Log history. Realistically speaking most likely more than all the other Log options combined.

Thought I'd share that ^^^ and say thank you to all you Underdogs out there for making it possible. You guys and gals are the best customers (and in many cases now, friends) that one could ever hope for.

Thank you!
:bowdown::rockon::tup:

Top Bottom