• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Underdog Log Vapes

underdog

shade-tree vapor engineer
Manufacturer
Thanks onox, that's definitely not a piece that's ever been used in any of the UD designs so it must have come from something else. :tup:

@ OTA - no prob, just send Underdogette a message when you get a chance and she'll look it up for you.

Just checked in on the newest Pups and looks like I'll be pulling 15 or so out of testing tomorrow and getting them ready for you guys to adopt out. Yay Pups! :brow:

underdog,

onox

Thanks UD. I didn't think it was from the vape, but it just seemed to fit so well so I thought something was strange.

@OhTheAgony: definitely possible :p like I said, I have absolutely no idea where it was from, so knowing me it's from something really stupid lol

gucci

Dave,
After hours and hours of research I've finally decided on an Underdog. How soon are you releasing new dogs? I've found your website I just want to make sure that's still the best place to get a dog. Also, I would definitely be interested in a lost dog if any become available.

Thanks!

gucci,

GOATPUSSY

^^^
Excellent choice Gucci.

I received my package today, which consisted of an ash WonG, extra 'thick tubing, screen kit, and some oils. You know... stuff for my pup to play with.
Just floored by this simple slick little WonG. Ffiiinaalllllyyy, a cool perfect little adapter that i can keep very clean, freshen up with some new tube, get some'claim, is 18-19m (no reducer needed ever again!!), works just sooo so goooood, with the benefits of aging nicely and is the perfect match for my twig. That, with the LEV FC bubbler is the greatest gift I've ever given myself... on this end if the world day.

Thank you Dave.

GOATPUSSY

Haha. Consider yourself a good friend now.

I only let my homeboys call me goatvagina.

Hahahaha... good stuff.

GOATPUSSY,
Reactions: Stu

that herb guy

So, I got a nifty box of glass this morning and I tried to make a video to highlight the WonG. Ended up with too many goofs, and got too medicated before the sun shifted :lol:. I'll try again here in a day or two and blow some clouds for the pack.

But for real, get one, it's worth it. I'm still curious about a custom 14mm Dave :brow:.

Edit: Anyone know any good vid hosting sites that don't store the 'unnecessary' details lol. Fairly new to this.

Edit II: Dave (or anyone else with the WonG), is there any kind of sealant holding in the glass tube to the wood bit? It'll be due for a cleaning soon which I can manage easily enough with a qtip and ISO but just wondered if it was meant to be removable/replaceable in case it might take a little fall. I've tried twisting it a bit just to see if it would give, but don't want to put too much elbow grease behind it before I know it SHOULD give lol.

HighlyEducatedScholar

Student of Vapor
so my two UD's are making their making their long journey as we speak from the East coast allllllll the way to the West coast. already missing their company and can't wait til i can get them back in action.

some of my friends asked where my UDs went and when i tried to explain that Dave suggested retro-fitting my core, but they couldn't really understand. i essentially wound up telling them "it's like if you had an iPhone 4 and they came out with with the iPhone 5 so you can send in your older one to get all the new parts on the inside." Dave's customer service is so great that to some people it's incomprehensible :lol:

Gonzo

Slightly Stoopid
Great point HES. Not many companies tell you to send the older product back to get it updated with all the new bells and whistles. Not without charging an arm and leg anyway....

Loving my Walnut Wong. No more adapters when using my 18mm pieces. Also wanted to point out the Wong works great for mating the UD with my Cloud HT.

Cloud HT + UD = :ko:

Adobewan

So I accidentally broke my 14mm wpa I made for my UD. So I took an old combustion bowl I never used and turned it into a hand blown glass wpa for the UD! All you need is a silicone spacer, screen, and more silicone! The bowl I found used thick silicone and is a perfect seal.
And it looks amazing ontop a dog!!
So take out your pretty little smoking bowls and get cutting!
Brilliant. My beautiful, but unused bowl from my Leviathin FC bub was the perfect match for Dave's larger silicone stem.
Thanks Shreadhead!!!

dorkus_molorkus

Brilliant. My beautiful, but unused bowl from my Leviathin FC bub was the perfect match for Dave's larger silicone stem.
Thanks Shreadhead!!!

you peeps know the dril.

picture.php

gucci

Does anybody know when the GonG WPBs will be back in stock? Waiting on that piece to order the actual Underdog.

thanks

gucci,
Reactions: Adobewan

underdog

shade-tree vapor engineer
Manufacturer
Happy holidays Dogs hope you're all having a good time and whatnot. I just put up the refresh pieces and on Christmas morning no less :brow:. Will resume shipping when the post office opens back up on the 26th so there's still a chance that new pack members might have a foggy New Years eve.

Anywho, we're all tired here so I think we'll eat all Santas cookies and call it a night.

Merry xmas! :party:

So, I got a nifty box of glass this morning and I tried to make a video to highlight the WonG. Ended up with too many goofs, and got too medicated before the sun shifted :lol:. I'll try again here in a day or two and blow some clouds for the pack.

But for real, get one, it's worth it. I'm still curious about a custom 14mm Dave :brow:.

Edit: Anyone know any good vid hosting sites that don't store the 'unnecessary' details lol. Fairly new to this.

Edit II: Dave (or anyone else with the WonG), is there any kind of sealant holding in the glass tube to the wood bit? It'll be due for a cleaning soon which I can manage easily enough with a qtip and ISO but just wondered if it was meant to be removable/replaceable in case it might take a little fall. I've tried twisting it a bit just to see if it would give, but don't want to put too much elbow grease behind it before I know it SHOULD give lol.

Nope no sealant or anything just friction.. if you can get a drop of water underneath the silicone it'll come off the glass easily otherwise it can be tough.

Does anybody know when the GonG WPBs will be back in stock? Waiting on that piece to order the actual Underdog.

thanks

Just put 5 WPB-GonGs back in inventory, that looks to be the last of them until I can resolve this saw issue.. :shrug:

that herb guy

Nope no sealant or anything just friction.. if you can get a drop of water underneath the silicone it'll come off the glass easily otherwise it can be tough.

Sorry, meant holding the glass in the wood. I've been able to get the silicone off no problem, I just just wondering if I could get the glass out of the actual wooden adapter LOL.

If one of you dogs can pm me a decent vid hosting site, I'll drop a christmas present.

that herb guy,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Sorry, meant holding the glass in the wood. I've been able to get the silicone off no problem, I just just wondering if I could get the glass out of the actual wooden adapter LOL.

If one of you dogs can pm me a decent vid hosting site, I'll drop a christmas present.
The glass is not fastened to the wood at all. It may be kinda "stuck" from being wedged in there since leaving Dave's workshop, but it will pop off with a little bit of pressure.

:peace:

that herb guy

Stu, that's what I needed to know. Just didn't want to really try forcing anything before I knew it should come loose LOL. Thank you sir!

that herb guy,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Stu, that's what I needed to know. Just didn't want to really try forcing anything before I knew it should come loose LOL. Thank you sir!
You're quite welcome. One of the two WonGs I got from Dave was wedged in there pretty good, so I can understand your caution.

Cool little gizmo, ain't it?

:peace:

Stu,

octeris

Hey Dave I have a quick question about the PayPal checkout. I'm trying to buy one of the new dogs you just released but I'm having a little bit of trouble. My credit card is attached on PayPal to a shipping address that I'm not going to be able to receive the package at (to be specific I'm moving into a new apartment and I'd like to have the dog shipped there, but I don't want to bother updating the billing address on my cards to match my shipping address as per requested by PayPal -- I don't want someone to snag the dog I want before I can!).

I noticed during checkout on your site that you ask for a billing address and shipping address, will you use the PayPal shipping address or the shipping address provided on your site during checkout? Or can I provide a note in the comments/note portion of the checkout to remind you of which address to use? Or is there a way I can circumvent PayPal and have the shipping address provided with the card to match my new apartment's address? Any thoughts?

Thanks! I look forward to adopting my new dog! :)

octeris,

underdogette

one in a billion
Company Rep
Hey Dave I have a quick question about the PayPal checkout. I'm trying to buy one of the new dogs you just released but I'm having a little bit of trouble. My credit card is attached on PayPal to a shipping address that I'm not going to be able to receive the package at (to be specific I'm moving into a new apartment and I'd like to have the dog shipped there, but I don't want to bother updating the billing address on my cards to match my shipping address as per requested by PayPal -- I don't want someone to snag the dog I want before I can!).

I noticed during checkout on your site that you ask for a billing address and shipping address, will you use the PayPal shipping address or the shipping address provided on your site during checkout? Or can I provide a note in the comments/note portion of the checkout to remind you of which address to use? Or is there a way I can circumvent PayPal and have the shipping address provided with the card to match my new apartment's address? Any thoughts?

Thanks! I look forward to adopting my new dog! :)

Hey Octeris- We use the shipping address that you provide on the website's checkout form. You can also write us a note in the comments with which address to ship to just to be extra sure.

underdogette,

Bazzar

I just put in a request for my FC code. I really wasnt expecting new dogs today... Hope I get it soon so I can order. Merry Christams

Bazzar,

underdogette

one in a billion
Company Rep
I just put in a request for my FC code. I really wasnt expecting new dogs today... Hope I get it soon so I can order. Merry Christams

Hi Bazzar - are you talking about the Free shipping (or discounted shipping for international) and FC goodies coupon code? If so, it's FCshipsFree (case sensitive).

Or are you talking about a different code, like a contest winnings code? Let us know and we'll get you hooked up and on your way!

underdogette,

Bazzar

Just the shipping code Thanks, Now I have to decide who to adopt... Edit... Decided on "Madrone EG Twig (13927)" Cant wait to get her here. Thanks Underdogette :)

Top Bottom