Underdog Twig with Custom Voltage Keeper and stems/gongs

Status
Not open for further replies.

z9

Up for sale, my Red Rosewood Underdog Twig with custom black "the works" Voltage keeper. The Underdog works great and is in good condition, some very minor cosmetic wear. This twig is small and thin, much more so than some of the other twigs! Has the "new style" core and is capable of hitting hard. The Voltage Keeper is loaded out, red voltmeter, red ammeter, 10 turn 15v pot, vernier, and painted black from the inside. The edges of the paint where the screens mount is not very clean (as pictured, only cosmetic), there's also a protective film under the lid to darken the display. The vernier and 15V 10 turn pot give this thing a ridiculous amount of adjustability, the dial is not sensitive and can be locked into place.

Included are the three pictured stems. One is a 14mm glass and wine cork tube by Alan at Toasty Top, one nylon stem with ss tip (my favorite) and a 14mm gong. I will include some other small items and paperwork that I received with the vape. Sorry, no wall wart or Underbutter included.

$240 - I cover PayPal fees, priority mail, and insurance to the lower 48 - everyone else, contact me for shipping quotes

PayPal only, not looking for trades. Thanks.

8Ob5EKt.jpg
79k67Mw.jpg
qZK42XB.jpg
DWhjNrr.jpg
NskIad9.jpg
15272b-900x900.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom