UnderDog silver maple $100

VapingDitto

420 Gamer
Hey guys! I'm selling some of the vaporizers that I no longer use. This here is a UnderDog Silver maple. I got it for 150 + ship + tax. It is a solid unit, that delivers great clouds! Anyways, I don't use it anymore so it has to go. I'm looking for $100 buyer pay for paypal + Shipping. It comes with charger + 2 glass stems + wax for wood + Screens.
(Heres the link to the exact model I bought from Underdog's website [http://www.underdogvapes.com/catalog/vapes/all-vapes/126731/] )

IMG_4589.jpg

IMG_4590.jpg

IMG_4592.jpg

IMG_4594.jpg

VapingDitto,

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
Where are you shipping from? Are you open to trades?

CentiZen,

VapingDitto

420 Gamer
I'm shipping from Cali, specifically around the LA area. I'm open for trades, but it really depends on what... This is because I'm in need of the additional funds due to just ordering a cloud.

VapingDitto,

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
I see, well I have a herbalaire 2.2 up for trade but I doubt that fits in to your usage scenario. Either way I am still interested, what is the heatup time of this log and will it have the diffuser?

CentiZen,

VapingDitto

420 Gamer
The UD takes about 15 to 30 min to warm up. What do you mean when you say diffuser? The Oil diffuser? (Bronze/copper bucket thing?) And I will think about the Herbalaire, but I'm not sure if that will be the best option for me, but thanks for the offer!

VapingDitto,

Elluzion

Vapeosaurus Rex
is this still avail?

Modnote: Seller is currently banned due to rules violations. This is now indicated by a line through their name on posts.

Elluzion,

BlazedRunner

run high
I bought it, and I have it now. I was a little disappointed to discover that it's a smaller twig model and not the log, but it's still a great deal. Thanks ditto!

BlazedRunner,
Top Bottom