Underdog looking for a new home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meghan

Up for adoption is one handsome, loyal, hard-working Underdog vaporizer. I'm not kidding when I say that making the choice to move this vape out of my collection has been an extremely tough one, as I absolutely LOVE this piece. I purchased this Rustic Maple log back in April and loved it so much that I purchased a second UD a month later. As it turns out, I didn't need a backup as much as I thought I might, and I use the newer one, a Twig, more (mostly because it was more expensive!). I'm also extremely short on cash and eager for a little diversity in my lineup, so I've decided that as much as I've enjoyed this Pup, it's time to find it a new home where it'll get more attention.

This Underdog comes with a variable voltage power supply, 2 silicone stems, 1 simple glass stem, a screen replacement kit with a bunch of extra screens, Underbutter to keep the Pup looking nice and shiny, and a small muslin bag to store your supplies (I accidentally left that out of the picture). This vape is in 100% perfect working order and has served me very well. It's totally capable of producing major clouds (of the lung-busting variety!), pairs well with glass using a 14mm GonG adapter (not included, but available on the Underdog site), and is a fantastic always-on option for instant vaping. It has also helped reduce my consumption massively--this thing truly rocks at conservation and can deliver great hits from the smallest load.

I'm including a couple close-up pics of my favorite feature of this one-of-a-kind piece: a smiley face in the wood grain (for the whimsical among you). :)

I'm asking $210 shipped (buyer pays any Paypal fees), which is just slightly less than I paid for this.

I accept Paypal, or cash if meeting up in the Bay Area (I am in the North Bay). At this point U.S. buyers only, please (sorry!)

rkqvxy.jpg

30velqg.jpg

2aey5c.jpg

EveryDayAmnesiac

Can't believe you're selling this one... :(

A UD like that deserves only the finest of homes. Here's hoping the buyer understands that...

Will be keeping an eye on this one... :dog:

EveryDayAmnesiac,
Reactions: ogcook
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom