1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Underdog Log Vapes

Discussion in 'Plug-in Vaporizers' started by underdog, Aug 21, 2011.

Tags:
  1. pandaphysics

pandaphysics Well-Known Member

So I don't actually use a VVPS currently (I accidentally ripped a cable out [​IMG] and have been too lazy to fix it). So I am just plugged straight into the wall, but it is the same set up that I use for vaping plain weed.

Magic9 likes this.
  2. SpruceGruve

SpruceGruve Bag of sand in hand,Eyeing up the gold statue

What’s the easiest way to post a pic now a days,been in active a long time on here.

Just wanted to post a pic of my beautiful little nano twig I got 4 years ago,still running stong

Magic9 likes this.
  3. Stu

Stu Maconheiro Staff Member

Go here, upload the pic and copy/pasta the direct image link here using the insert image tool at the top of the text box.

:peace:

4. SpruceGruve

SpruceGruve Bag of sand in hand,Eyeing up the gold statue

Thanks man that super nifty
    [​IMG]
    Still hard hitting 4 years later
    [​IMG]

6079Smith, Megaton, Magic9 and 7 others like this.
  5. cjwally

cjwally Well-Known Member

Hey guys! Long-time lurker here and still loving my dog from 2011 but looking for a new member to add to the pack :)

About to put in order in for a ready made vape but keep seeing references to the fyt log vape? I've tried to look through the thread but haven't been able to figure out what it is... Anyone care to fill me in?

NizzyJones, Magic9 and underdog like this.
  6. warren0728

warren0728 Well-Known Member

here is my explanation with a response from underdog including a video

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/underdog-log-vapes.4214/page-638#post-1387549

Magic9, Verax and underdog like this.
  7. cjwally

cjwally Well-Known Member

Magic9 and warren0728 like this.
  8. bizwaxzion

bizwaxzion Enigmatic Cannabist

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/underdog-log-vapes.4214/page-629#post-1326706

Magic9, Verax and warren0728 like this.
  9. CurryLeafTreehugger

CurryLeafTreehugger Well-Known Member

OK, I've asked this question before, and never got a real answer (as in telling me how to do this - "warm milk and heat is all you need" doesn't tell me HOW warm milk and heat work in this context LOL!)

HOW DO YOU DO THIS? What do you mean by "balls"? How do you get the resin out of the inside of the glass stem and into the hot chocolate?

My stems have got a couple of YEARS worth of resin in them. How do I get that out of there and into me? LOL!

:science:

Magic9 likes this.
  10. mucsusn

mucsusn 60 going on 20

Put the entire stem in a saucepan with enough milk to cover. Bring slowly to heat...if you have a thermometer, keep it between 190-210F. You will see you stems become clean in just a few minutes.

Cannabis compounds are soluble in fat, hence the milk (don't forget to use whole milk). so they dissolve into the milk. Since these compounds have already been decarboxylated in your vape, the leftovers you coaxed out of the stem are ready to go for our psychoactive purposes.

11. CurryLeafTreehugger

CurryLeafTreehugger Well-Known Member

Thanks! I've got heavy whipping cream in the fridge that could stand to get used up. And several boxes of sugar free hot chocolate mix. Hmmmm ... I may be oversleeping tomorrow.

Magic9 and underdog like this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors