1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Underdog Log Vapes

Discussion in 'Plug-in Vaporizers' started by underdog, Aug 21, 2011.

Tags:
  1. underdog

underdog shade-tree vapor engineer Manufacturer

There should be plenty of nice Black Walnuts and probably a couple multiwoods at $175 so you might be in luck. The Purplehearts will be the lowest priced ones for sure (as far as our plans go) at the $150-$160 price range. Further cracking isn't typically an issue and certainly not structural-going-to-fall-apart cracking.. PH is just really prone to superficial/cosmetic cracking from heat so we discount the last big batch we made and then stopped using it.

As far as the cores go I think the SC2 is the way to go though occasionally someone prefers the SC1. Once I use up the last of the SC1 cores we already had parts for I suspect they'll be gone for good. Most of the vapes will be SC2 but there will probably still be some SC1 here and there.

I don't have good enough internet to go into all the specific differences (bad wifi in this part of the Mexican desert) but you can find it by searching the thread or maybe someone can repost it.

Prolusio, Madcap79, JCharles and 6 others like this.
  2. C13carter

C13carter New Member

Wow thank you for your detailed response. I think you made up my mind the black walnut with the sc2 will match my sticky brick.

3. underdog

Excellent, happy to be of service!

Now I'm going to finish this cerveza and have a siesta. Buenas noches perro amigos!

Prolusio, muunch, Madcap79 and 9 others like this.
  4. C13carter

C13carter New Member

I skimmed the post before now i realize after more in depth reading all my questions have been answered. Thank you Underdog for taking time out of your vacation for info i could have read more for:doh:

Vaponly, JCharles, Magic9 and 3 others like this.
  5. Stu

Stu Maconheiro Staff Member

Out of curiosity, what brand are you drinking down there? I prefer Tecate, Pacifico and my favorite Carta Blanca. I was down there last week and all they had at the golf course was Corona. The modified label did little to improve the piss taste.:disgust:

[​IMG]

Speaking of beer, check out my new Thermos vacuum beer koozie?:brow:

[​IMG]
    :cheers:

:peace:

Last edited: Nov 11, 2017
    Prolusio, Vaponly, Magic9 and 8 others like this.
  6. KidFated.

KidFated. We Don't Even Live Here..

Hey stu, add some lime to that corona and it tastes like shitty beer with lime, somewhat more drinkable.. I'll stick with coors banquets.

Answering questions from a Mexican vacation is some serious commitment. Stay safe and enjoy yourself, can't wait to see the holiday refresh, who doesn't like visual stimulation?

7. underdog

::edited to add::

Oh and not entirely on topic for vapes but I've been watching my new favorite Mexican kids cartoon and while I mostly have no idea what's going on it seems entertaining on the porch at night in the desert. You're welcome. :lol:

Click to play YouTube Video

My pleasure dude!

It might seem weird but you Dogs are our tribe and if we've got the ability and the time we'll always do our best to give you all a hand when we can.. whether that's answering a question while we're on vacation or buying you guys a beer. We might even help bail Dogs out of the clink on occasion if we really like you. :brow:

Haha.. nice.. perfect.. love the sticker and the label.

I've been looping thru the limited Mexican beers (there are surprisingly few really) as I come across them.. with the exception of Corona lol. The last day or two I've been working on some Indio and Victoria though.

Thanks man, will do!

We'll definitely have some lookers to put up for the Holidays but at risk of sounding ego-y I think we always have some lookers so to me it's the norm.

I'd post some non-UD related shananagin stuff (assuming you Dog pack peeps were interested) but it's all on my phone and I've been too lazy to dig up my login info on there lol.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2017
    Prolusio, muunch, Vaponly and 7 others like this.
  8. C13carter

C13carter New Member

I may have to up my budget. Im exicted to see what you guys add to the site.

Madcap79 and underdog like this.
  9. Madcap79

Madcap79 Jack of all trades, master of none.

I apologize for the false price range. I’ve been out of the game for a bit.

10. KidFated.

Too busy workin' on airplanes & shit? What the hell happened to your thread?

Looks like a need some more screens, my clean ones disappeared?

Magic9 and underdog like this.
  11. underdog

No worries dude, I’ve been out of it too since we shut the shop down.

Airplanes?! What did I miss??

12. Stu

Stu Maconheiro Staff Member

underdog, KidFated. and Magic9 like this.
  13. KidFated.

Thanks stu! :tup:

Stu likes this.
  14. underdog

KidFated. and Stu like this.
  15. underdogette

underdogette one in a billion Company Rep

Buenas Noches everyone! Just wanted to pop in here to let ya'll know that our Winter Sale has started! We've got more Vape Specials available for as low as $165, and all unique vapes are on sale for 15% off (two of those Purpleheart Lost Dogs are on there for $148.75).

Orders over $148 get free US priority shipping. Canada orders use coupon code UDFS to get $10 off.

TGIF guys- hope you enjoy the weekend!

Prolusio, Magic9, KidFated. and 9 others like this.
  16. C13carter

C13carter New Member

I'm about to make my first log purchase. I just have one question. I'm getting every kind of stem except the stainless steel lite. is there a performance difference in the direct nylon and stainless steel lite?

17. formicae

formicae Well-Known Member

The SS lite will deliver vapour that's a smidge cooler, but they'll deliver the same results.

C13carter likes this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors