• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Underdog Log Vapes

srama21

Monotonous Botanist
I'm sorry to ask a question I know has been asked multiple times previously, but does anyone have a link to purchase the panasonic 18650 batteries for the fasttech battery pack? I've seen them on amazon, but almost all the sellers have several negative reviews stating their batteries are fakes. If anyone has a link to the seller or online merchant they purchased theirs from, I'd appreciate it.

Bildo3523

Hey guys I've decided to finally get my Underdog a buddy in the form of a bubbler. I'm going with the D-020d as it seems to be the most recommended for cheap. In order to use the bubbler with my UD I would have to also get a male(18.8MM)& female(14.5MM) glass adapter, correct? Just wanted to triple check before I bought the wrong thing.

Edit: that's obviously in addition to a 14mm glass gong I already have.

BrotherJoseph

We're almost there.. workings as hard as 2 1/2 of us can.. haven't had time to post.. need food, etc. :p

Officially we usually don't kick off the specials until mid-month but we're going to do them most of the month this time around. We'll be announcing the first of the specials today and then rolling out new ones throughout the month.

The anticipation is killing me. I've been itching for a new pup and a birthday special is just what I need to push my wife over the edge.

srama21

Monotonous Botanist
You could get the converter or you could get an 18MM nylon UD stem - @Bildo3523. Nylon stem might be the cheaper option and it also functions as a stem for direct draw.

@BrotherJoseph Tell me about it dogg!

314cjdl.jpg

Thats my 18MM nylon stem in my D-020d

Last edited:

Bildo3523

Nice! Thanks for the visual authentication! I've actually got a nylon stem already so it looks like that's the way to go! :lol:

You could get the converter or you could get an 18MM nylon UD stem - @Bildo3523. Nylon stem might be the cheaper option and it also functions as a stem for direct draw.

@BrotherJoseph Tell me about it dogg!

314cjdl.jpg

Thats my 18MM nylon stem in my D-020d

underdog

shade-tree vapor engineer
Manufacturer
Heya Dogs, thanks for hanging in there.. the first of the September Birthday Specials is up.

Econo-Dog Twigs in two flavors, both at even lower than normal promo pricing:

Beech @ $119 w/ free shipping
Teak @ $125 w/ free shipping

llm47.jpg

http://underdogvapes.com/vapes-available/econo-dog-17

Next week we will have a small (10-20 vapes) refresh with Standard UDs and Exotic AirCores at 15% off for those of you wanting something fancier than an Econo-Dog. :peace:

Melting Pot

Sick & Twisted
Way to go team UnderDog...
Awesome sale ,& Happy birthday.:rockon: @underdog @underdogette you guys rock like no other:rockon::love:
@SSVUN~YAH every time I see that set up I think man I gotta vape with this guy...
Looks like good time's for all.:ko::ooops
So been on a kinda forced T break today is my day All I gotta do is drop Angel at day care,√ hit bank√ go home :worms:
Truck breaks down barely make it to auto parts store, some pully& a belt whatever its not getting me down. Scratch the shatter off my order.Got home busted out my arsenal immediately my plugged in my BLM B underdog and my Errlectric herb nail took a couple sledgehammer hits. Now caressing the grain of my BigLeafMapleBurl kicking back in the Recliner really enjoying the flavors. I love using my UD with glass stems awesome flavor... Sorry for rattling
Life just got alot better:nod:
Everyone have an awesome day I know I am.:peace::D

Last edited:

underdog

Manufacturer
You guys did quite the job on the Econo-Dogs last night.. it'll be a busy morning but all orders should ship within the hour. :cool:

Awesome sale ,& Happy birthday.:rockon: @underdog @underdogette you guys rock like no other:rockon::love:
@SSVUN~YAH every time I see that set up I think man I gotta vape with this guy...
So been on a kinda forced T break today is my day All I gotta do is drop Angel at day care,√ hit bank√ go home :worms:
Truck breaks down barely make it to auto parts store, some pully& a belt whatever its not getting me down. Scratch the shatter off my order.Got home busted out my arsenal immediately my plugged in my BLM B underdog and my Errlectric herb nail took a couple sledgehammer hits. Now caressing the grain of my BigLeafMapleBurl kicking back in the Recliner really enjoying the flavors. I love using my UD with glass stems awesome flavor... Sorry for rattling

Dog and a recliner, that sounds like a pretty good day!

A little bday celebrating going on over here!
cPgrOwX.jpg

ZmZ1hl2.jpg

WpIJQLs.jpg

That thing starting to look like a vape-menorah. :lol:

Madcap79

Jack of all trades, master of none.
Not to derail the thread but I'm interested in what kind of truck you own. Oh, and I should be coming home from Cali today to be greeted by a new addition to my pack! :tup::rockon::brow:

Melting Pot

Sick & Twisted
Actually now that you ask most might not considered it a truck.96 Tahoe 4×4
It's actually @DieHard old truck that picked up for an awesome price (electrical work) the hook up
That's enough derail for now.
Back to how much I'm loving my dog...
So much wood....So little money... Lol
Being HI is much better than being mad...
:lmao::rofl::wave:

pigfoot

Dabs are vapor too!
Wow, just......wow. Placed my order 30+ min. ago, Amanda not only got it shipped out in today's batch, even though I didn't ask, but also responded to my PMs quickly, and even sent the tracking number. After ordering on the 'web for many years, I really appreciate good customer service. This is above and beyond. Kudos to Underdog!

Last edited:

srama21

Monotonous Botanist
Wow, just......wow. Placed my order 30+ min. ago, Amanda not only got it shipped out in today's batch, even though I didn't ask, responded to my PMs quickly, even sent the tracking number. After ordering on the 'web for many years, I really appreciate good customer service. This is above and beyond. Kudos to Underdog!

That's how they roll.

Snappo

Caveat Emptor - "A Billion People Can Be Wrong!"
Accessory Maker
vxpMQRY.jpg
jL1LT65.jpg
Y59FQUp.jpg
70vzCGb.jpg

We're doing it again!!! Underdog & Snappo are throwing another party JUST FOR YOU ...and it's a BIRTHDAY PARTY!!! Bigger & Better Than Ever ...Underdog's Log Vapes & Snappo's Exotic Wood Deals!!! In addition to all of the wonderful deals you'll get from Dave & Amanda (Underdog & Underdogette), all of Snappo's exotic woods destined to become newborn UD pups will be on sale at 15% off +FREE SHIPPING!!! Two or more exotic wood blanks for your Underdog standard, econo, & mini combo's will be 20% off + FREE SHIPPING!!! ENJOY!!!

Last edited:

Likes2vape

I have to give mad props to the Underdog team!!! My 1st dog developed a crack in it and when I emailed UD about it Amanda got back to me right away. She said they would send out a replacement dog and to choose which ever one I wanted off the website. She also told me no need to send in the cracked vape, that it was still safe to use and would still work no problems!! I ended up getting an Amborsia Maple dog and it is absolutely beautiful!!

Here's a pack shot
huBFFhY.jpg

I have been wanting to get an econo dog for a bit now, soon a new pup will arrive!!

underdog

Manufacturer
Heya Dogs, thanks for all the kind words and purchases.. both much appreciated!

As @Snappo announced we're joining forces for another special, for the remainder of the month custom Dogs will be 15% off and have free shipping. Between our 15% and Snappo's 15% to 20% we're talking about some pretty great savings!

If you have questions please contact @underdogette or @Snappo and they'll get you squared away.

Wow, just......wow. Placed my order 30+ min. ago, Amanda not only got it shipped out in today's batch, even though I didn't ask, but also responded to my PMs quickly, and even sent the tracking number. After ordering on the 'web for many years, I really appreciate good customer service. This is above and beyond. Kudos to Underdog!

Happy to be of service man! Hope you enjoy the Econo Pup! :cool:

That's how they roll.

:tup:

I have to give mad props to the Underdog team!!! My 1st dog developed a crack in it and when I emailed UD about it Amanda got back to me right away. She said they would send out a replacement dog and to choose which ever one I wanted off the website. She also told me no need to send in the cracked vape, that it was still safe to use and would still work no problems!! I ended up getting an Amborsia Maple dog and it is absolutely beautiful!!

Here's a pack shot
huBFFhY.jpg

I have been wanting to get an econo dog for a bit now, soon a new pup will arrive!!

I was really disappointed that Chico Black Oak piece cracked, it did have a lot of stresses in it with the void(s) and knot(s) but I thought it was going to stay stable. I milled that wood myself and dried it for 2+ years so I'm a bit attached to it. :ugh:

That said I'm glad Underdogette got you straightened out and I'm happy to hear you're enjoying things and growing your UD family. :)

Likes2vape

I was really disappointed that Chico Black Oak piece cracked, it did have a lot of stresses in it with the void(s) and knot(s) but I thought it was going to stay stable. I milled that wood myself and dried it for 2+ years so I'm a bit attached to it. :ugh:

That said I'm glad Underdogette got you straightened out and I'm happy to hear you're enjoying things and growing your UD family. :)

I feel kinda special now knowing how much you cared for the wood!! I too was pretty bummed when I saw it had cracked and was worried it was ruined. I really like how big and solid it is and it runs hot which turns out, is how I like it!!

I actually feel kind of bad accepting the replacement dog as I use the white oak dog the most. Had I known that it wasn't a problem using it with a crack in the wood I wouldn't of contacted you guys about warranty.

I see you mentioned it was Chico black oak but it was listed as white oak when I bought it and was pretty light when I first got it. Was the black oak a typo or was it accidentally list wrong on the website? When you say Chico Oak is that a type of oak or its from Chico?

underdog

Manufacturer
I feel kinda special now knowing how much you cared for the wood!! I too was pretty bummed when I saw it had cracked and was worried it was ruined. I really like how big and solid it is and it runs hot which turns out, is how I like it!!

I actually feel kind of bad accepting the replacement dog as I use the white oak dog the most. Had I known that it wasn't a problem using it with a crack in the wood I wouldn't of contacted you guys about warranty.

I see you mentioned it was Chico black oak but it was listed as white oak when I bought it and was pretty light when I first got it. Was the black oak a typo or was it accidentally list wrong on the website? When you say Chico Oak is that a type of oak or its from Chico?

No worries man we always try and treat everyone right and you paid for a non-cracked Dog.. so, yeah, a non-cracked Dog you must have. :cool: Besides Dogs need friends to play with so it's best you have more than one.

As far as the type of oak, I milled and have both black (which is actually a species of red oak :hmm:) and white.. I just shot from the hip based on looks and called it black lol. If it was listed on the website as white then that's probably what it is, I have to look pretty closely at them to tell the difference sometimes. Woods we call 'Chico xxxx' are cut here in our town, many from our huge city park (Bidwell Park) and so we feel they're special and deserve to be named as such. :) Normally people can't get wood from the park but I know one of the city arborist so... :brow:

underdog

Manufacturer
My new pup was awaiting me when I arrived home last night. It's beautiful, of course. I'm fighting my computer at the moment to post some 'glamour shots'. Thanks to @Snappo , @underdog and @underdogette for everything! :tup:

Glad it was there waiting for you.. just in time for the weekend too! Sorry it took so long to get done for you but that wood was so wet it took forever to dry. :cool:

Top Bottom