Under $114 Portable Battle- Amazon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foster

I have $114 left on amazon, and I want to pick up a new vape while I wait for the Persei+Herb carts to drop. I am trying to decide between:

Glass Sherlock VG
Standard Vaporgenie- Walnut
Aluminum body VG w/ standard Black Bowl
Vapor Lithe (there are both regular & slim versions, any difference?)

Can anyone help me decide?

A few questions maybe-

Standard Walnut VG v.s. Aluminum Body VG? Which one would you pick?
Which VG would you get?
Can lithe compete with the VG's? I really like its portability, and size

Thanks

Foster,

hogleg

I would definitely get the aluminum body over the standard. The bowl position feels a lot more natural on that style. And no it cant compete they are smaller but way more pain in the ass

hogleg,

SD_haze

glass vg is worth the extra cost :2c: (especially when 114 is your limit)
being able to see the herb helps the learning curve a lot

SD_haze,
Lithe isn't a bad vape, it's incredibly portable and handmade out of exotic south American woods. That's pretty awesome in my book. It just only works really well for me with a jet lighter, and the cap gets alot hotter than any VG cap will. It's more easily adapted to water usage than most of the VG line as well. I don't know about the Slim Lithe versus Regular business, I think they're all the same size roughly and Lithevapes just mentioned "slim" as a selling point in the title for some of them.

My favorite VG by far is the glass, so if pocket portability isn't a priority, I vote for that. Seriously consider picking up a jet lighter if you don't have one, it will make the most of any of the vapes you are considering.

Edit: forgot about "portable" stipulation.

charliedontsurf,

J.R.R.Tokin'

Wych Doctor
Manufacturer
Or you could get a Vapolution 2.0 for $99 and spend $14 on some new tubing.

J.R.R.Tokin',

J.R.R.Tokin'

Wych Doctor
Manufacturer
You can get a vapolution 2.0 on Amazon for that price, but I don't know if they are reputable.

J.R.R.Tokin',
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom