• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Ultimate Discretion- Camelback Whip?

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
I was considering how obvious my Lotus is when using the torch. Then I thought about putting a whip style vape in a Camelback backpack and running the whip over my shoulder like a water hose.

What vapes would be good candidates for this project? It would need to be whip ready and require minimal fiddling with during the vape session. By that, I mean I would like to find a vape that can get through the entire chamber without stirring (much like my S&B Plenty- which may very well be the vest candidate).

A unit that has its own power supply would be preferred, but I am also comfortable making my own Lithium power supply if necessary. I can make a battery with 7.4v, 11.1v, 14.8v, 18.5v or 22.2v power; basically any 2s-6s pack.

Any guidance and advice would be appreciated!

FlyingLow,

nopartofme

Over the falls, in a barrel
Look for videos by @JPB in the MiniVap thread, he was using his with a setup something like that.

nopartofme,

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
I was considering how obvious my Lotus is when using the torch. Then I thought about putting a whip style vape in a Camelback backpack and running the whip over my shoulder like a water hose.

What vapes would be good candidates for this project? It would need to be whip ready and require minimal fiddling with during the vape session. By that, I mean I would like to find a vape that can get through the entire chamber without stirring (much like my S&B Plenty- which may very well be the vest candidate).

A unit that has its own power supply would be preferred, but I am also comfortable making my own Lithium power supply if necessary. I can make a battery with 7.4v, 11.1v, 14.8v, 18.5v or 22.2v power; basically any 2s-6s pack.

Any guidance and advice would be appreciated!
I actually use a hydration pack as case for carrying all my supplies. The Underdog I have is great for what you want. The silicone fits my tubing well and the UD can just sit in the hydration pack well as does CentiZen's miniVVPS, I'm definitely sure you coud fit the little AA battery pack or the battery pack he was working on. I can't imagine any issues with all of those and my Hammer gear in my small hydration pack, I even have an eleven inch bamboo tube in there. It may be uncomfortable having a warm vape on your back but I'm sure clever improvisation could help the issue.

But in all honesty, Solo with a stem like this, and one of CentiZen's high capacity batteries would be a cheaper and easier long lasting route. If you wanted durability maybe Ed could make you a wooden stem like that.

Top Bottom