UK vapourizer accessories

Status
Not open for further replies.

kellya86

Herb gardener...
Hi fc. I'm new to vaping. Only quit smoking 3 weeks ago. I purchased the arizer eq and it's changed my life I'm so happy, can't believe I combusted for 15 years before I got into this.
Anyway I live in uk and I am the only person I know who vapes although everybody I know smokes. I had no problem buying my vapourizer as there are many uk based shops that sell the vapourizers. But now 3 weeks in I want mods and accessories. And spares that I broke already. (Stirrer and elbow).
To get all the ddave stuff iv had to pay shipping fees and also have to wait ages for them, so as it stands I have the ff adapter, ssv gg wand and some silicon tube on its way. But not till October and at twice the price.
My question is, does anybody know of a UK distributor of these glass parts and accessories so I don't get stung with long waits and high prices in the future. I lovey new hobby and want to explore it more. Any help would be much appreciated as I have no one to ask

kellya86,
Reactions: h3rbalist

Ace of Space

Hi, good move to start vaping ;)
I don't know if you allready had a look at the Vapefiend website, they're from London i think and they sell quite some spare parts and stuff for arizer products. I ordered once from them and found them reasonably priced, professional and fast.

Ace of Space,

kellya86

Herb gardener...
Thanks for the reply. I have used vapefiend. I ordered a silicone whip and it already came. I only found them after I ordered stuff from America. They have a limited selection of accessories. No 7th floor stuff so no ssv wand, no f/f 18.8mm adapter, no glass stirrer.
It's just not good enough I want to feel like a kid in a sweet shop. If I can't find anyone in uk selling this stuff I may start. Vaping is the future and I feel massively undercatered for.

kellya86,

kellya86

Herb gardener...
Patientnumberzero.com

If anybody in uk needs accessories this seems to be the only place to go. Aparently it is run by an fc member.

kellya86,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom