UK blower for little Y adapter?

rodders83

Anyone know a place in the UK to ask for an 18mm male adapter (https://vapefiend.co.uk/18mm-male-whip-adapter) but with two of the whip adapters? I know it would be a 18mm male whip Y adapter but i simply found nothing of the sort anywhere. I guess no one has been crazy enough to use two portables with whips but i may be the first man.

So hit me up if you think you or you know someone i should email? Ideally it should be pretty cheap no more than twice the price of the Vapefiend one! Thankyou.

rodders83,
Reactions: davesmith

davesmith

Glass Blower
You could ask on the uk glass facebook page. I could make you one but don't have any 18mm joints at the moment. TBH tho the problem is the price it's not really worth my time to make it even for double that price. Unfortunately as with everything labour costs in China devalue our art form. Good luck dude one of the newer artist might do it as they get the experience too worth a shot. I'd expect to pay £20 though. All the best dude

rodders83

Thanks i never use facebook so i did not know about them and yea i know i will have to pay £20 but i think that is OK as long as i get to dictate the measurements. And as you say UK labour costs v china cannot compete.

If there is anyone watching though hit me up before i find someone! :)

rodders83,

Stevenski

Enter the Dragon
Or you could buy a Y adapter like this & use two elbows. The bonus is you get a stopper you can use as a carb or plug when cleaning your piece.

https://vapefiend.co.uk/18mm-bridge-adapter

18mm-bridge-adapter.jpg

The Beagle

Bubbles & Bags
Or you could try some laboratory equipment supplier but honestly I've never seen an adapter like the one you want.

The Beagle,
Reactions: Stevenski

rodders83

19-26-Glass-Adapter-Dual-Connecting-Tee-Double-Hose-Inlet-Lab-Glassware.jpg_640x640.jpg

How about that ? I can message you the link ,if you like it , its 9$ at aliexpress :)

Perfect! Can you send me the link in a conversation or post here? That is exactly what i had planned or a very close Y adapter. Also @Stevenski i did think about that Y adapter but because i want to dictate the measurements of a Y adapter im fraid of taking a chance. £20 is fairly expensive for Chinese Y adapters.

I still need someone in the UK for a few things like above so do not consider this closed. :)

rodders83,

rodders83

Conical_Joint_Sizes.JPG

Here is a table for size reference if you are getting confused.. Dont worry @rodders83 19/26 is the right one for you :) !

Thanks just seeing that its 18.8 now on the graph like you said to me in a conversation. I thought i was locked out of all these funky adapters but not so muwahha! We will just have to see what i can get now with the shipping costs someone in the UK may still be able to sort me cheaper but i doubt it.

Depends on Aliexpress shipping + customs to the UK.

I also wanted one of these too http://www.oregonglassblower.com/18mm-Glass-Adapter-With-Carb-18M-18F-18m18f-C.htm you can see the price disparity between China and America. The problem is sometimes like above i want to customize them to have 7mm carb holes for both carb and whips.

rodders83,

Oregonglassblower

Glass Blower
Anyone know a place in the UK to ask for an 18mm male adapter (https://vapefiend.co.uk/18mm-male-whip-adapter) but with two of the whip adapters? I know it would be a 18mm male whip Y adapter but i simply found nothing of the sort anywhere. I guess no one has been crazy enough to use two portables with whips but i may be the first man.

So hit me up if you think you or you know someone i should email? Ideally it should be pretty cheap no more than twice the price of the Vapefiend one! Thankyou.

If you send me a sketch with specs I can make one for you and I do ship to the U.K.
Mike-oregonglassblower.

rodders83

If you send me a sketch with specs I can make one for you and I do ship to the U.K.
Mike-oregonglassblower.

Mike do you know by chance the cheapest shipping option you could do on that to the UK? I was looking through the site and you have the 18mm mouthpeice i might want sometime also. The problem is nearly everywhere is above 20usd shipping sometimes 40usd.

rodders83,

Oregonglassblower

Glass Blower
Mike do you know by chance the cheapest shipping option you could do on that to the UK? I was looking through the site and you have the 18mm mouthpeice i might want sometime also. The problem is nearly everywhere is above 20usd shipping sometimes 40usd.
Unfortunately shipping to the U.K. costs me right about $23 I don't charge a penny more than cost though.
Wish I could get it to you cheaper.

Oregonglassblower,

rodders83

Yea i know i am crossing the left side of the USA to the left side of the UK. It is a fair old distance but let me think it over and get back to you because its almost the price of the adapter sadly.

I really hate shipping costs but let me think it over Mike. Again thanks for the reply. :)

Top Bottom