Ugh 1/3 on finding good vapes, just got my epic log

rushncrush

Few things, how do I move the screen is it even possible? its going to need to be swapped and i wanna lower it a tad.. thing is jammed in there.. Epic shipped it to me with missing parts ( yes they informed AFTER i paid, but why list the entire kit as in stock when its not? )

So far the first vape i ever got is still the best.. all hail the solo.. i dont know if you guys remember about 6 weeks back i made another post of the terrible fail the extreme q is.. ( at least the epic is better but not that great )

So whats the best gong and attachment deal/value for the epic? I wanna try this new way of vaping before I give up on the log vape.. I literally used the Q twice once in the bag and once with the whip and said never again, lol...

rushncrush,

KidFated.

Unknown Member
Few things, how do I move the screen is it even possible? its going to need to be swapped and i wanna lower it a tad.. thing is jammed in there.. Epic shipped it to me with missing parts ( yes they informed AFTER i paid, but why list the entire kit as in stock when its not? )

So far the first vape i ever got is still the best.. all hail the solo.. i dont know if you guys remember about 6 weeks back i made another post of the terrible fail the extreme q is.. ( at least the epic is better but not that great )

So whats the best gong and attachment deal/value for the epic? I wanna try this new way of vaping before I give up on the log vape.. I literally used the Q twice once in the bag and once with the whip and said never again, lol...
I suggest going to the enano thread for more help.

AJS

Calm Consistency
As a daily use of the Nano and an occasional user of my Air, there is no reason the nano should be letting you down. Mess with the heat so you get a nice dark yellow after your first hit. You can use the flat end of a pencil to push the screen down a few times til it's loose enough to just use the E-Pic. You should never go past where the edge of the Epic touches your stem. Even that is a pretty damn far gap.
2 stems of .03 gets me way more stoned than a .1 of the Air. Don't get me wrong, I love my air, but pure convection is the tits.

Top Bottom