UD prize vape for sale (help my cause..)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Hey There FC members and lurkers.
I got busted and now Dave is helping me raise a fund for my defence.. I am threatened by Jail and Large penalties so i will need as much as you can give for this item..
It is in basic a vape of your choice from here http://www.underdogvapes.com/
Vapes in site are ranged between 150-285$ atm..
Desired maximum price (for rules compliance) is $280. A higher amount will be gladly and gratefully accepted, under the circumstances.

Plz check my thread and support my cause : http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/i-got-busted-i-wanna-share-and-cry-for-your-help.5752/#post-216116

Abysmal Vapor,
Reactions: sessnet

sessnet

Noob Saibot
$195 :D

Reminds me of a picture (can't find it).

There's a sign on a window that say "Lost Iphone - $50 reward", and right next to it, someone really smart put up another sign that said "Lost Iphone - $51 reward".

Funnier if you see the picture.

mob

mmj over bs
So whats the deal here? Is this an auction, or something else? How long will the bidding last? I would consider making an offer but don't want to be waiting weeks or longer to know if I've bought the item.
If you will post an ending date for this auction or clear up exactly what this is I'm sure you will get more interest, myself included.

btw good luck op, hopefully everything will workout for you.

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
BUmp to say that the sale is closing today .. !!!
Current highest bid belongs J.R.R.Tokin' 210 $ :).
There are still around 7 hours left so you still have chance to beat current offer !
Plz announce your bid in the thread or message me privately if you wanna keep anonymous :ninja:

Abysmal Vapor,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
Congratulations to the both of you! Can't wait to see what you'll pick J.R.(R.) :tup:

OhTheAgony,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom