U.K. Adapters

harmless healing

Hi guys. Looking for somewhere in the uk I can get glass adapters. Specifically a 18mm female to whip adapter for my EVO?

Bought the whip adapter kit from vapefiend but it only comes with one 18mm adapter for the EVO end and a 10 and 14mm for my pieces. I have a couple pieces that are 18mm male joints though and could do with these being pairable with the EVO

OGB was my original thought as I also want one of his carb adapters. However, he doesn't seem to ship to the uk, typical :|

Cheers in advance guys. I can't seem to find it anywhere

Namaste :peace:

harmless healing,
Reactions: Pyr0

harmless healing

Yer some guy pyro. Can't help but feel we are in some way linked on this forum...eerie :uhoh:

Cheers dude

harmless healing,
Reactions: Pyr0

phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
I am sure OGB does ship to the UK. The ioffer thing is showing a couple of people here receiving stuff. I think I read on a thread about OGB delivery being as quick if not quicker than DHGate to the UK

phattpiggie,

harmless healing

I am sure OGB does ship to the UK. The ioffer thing is showing a couple of people here receiving stuff. I think I read on a thread about OGB delivery being as quick if not quicker than DHGate to the UK

Is this on ioffer or direct on his site? Direct I can only seem to select is states for my address. Will email him when home this evening

Cheers

harmless healing,

phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
It's showing on the ioffer but I could have sworn I saw some one saying they got a delivery from him to the UK. @Oregonglassblower could you confirm that you handle International orders. It's early morning with him so he may reply here before you email him.

Pyr0

Stoned Roses
Hi guys. Looking for somewhere in the uk I can get glass adapters. Specifically a 18mm female to whip adapter for my EVO?

Bought the whip adapter kit from vapefiend but it only comes with one 18mm adapter for the EVO end and a 10 and 14mm for my pieces. I have a couple pieces that are 18mm male joints though and could do with these being pairable with the EVO

OGB was my original thought as I also want one of his carb adapters. However, he doesn't seem to ship to the uk, typical :|

Cheers in advance guys. I can't seem to find it anywhere

Hiya mate,

Not sure if you're sorted yet, but an 18mm female whip adapter available appeared on vapefiend today for £7
https://www.vapefiend.co.uk/148m-female-whip-adapter.html

Also noticed a cheap version of a cloudbuddy that I'm a little tempted by:
https://www.vapefiend.co.uk/18mm-bridge-adapter.html

..both delivered for £22 with the 'HI5' code ;)

kellya86

Herb gardener...
We are massively undercatered for, here in the uk. There's still a big gap in the uk market that needs filling, soon. I don't want to pay 15 delivery and then risk customs charges, all for a 10 quid part. I'm sick of it.

Vapefiend and namastevapes are ok but lacking in choice. And quality to an extent, in my experience.

When will the uk catch on? I'd love to be able to walk into a highstreet store and see vapourizers and accessories in real life. Not have to keep ordering things and waiting ages, and paying too much, for something that may be low quality or just wrong.

And when iv ordered parts that take 2 weeks to get to me then they turn up broke, then I have to ship back and wait another 2 weeks before replacements are sent. Then another 2 weeks for them to arrive.

UK sucks dick. I'm gonna open a vape shop. And call it 'David Cameron is a lying prick vapes'

harmless healing

Cheers again pyr0. Yer some guy! I had mailed vapefiend asking about the part (They didn't have it at the time) and said they couldn't help. Great timing eh, ordered from OGB Mike a few days ago and got a few different adapters. Been meaning to for a while but this swung it for me

Good that VF are finally carrying this kind of thing though, even if it is all a little on the pricey side, it's a start

h3rbalist

I used to do drugs. I still do, but I used to, too
We are massively undercatered for, here in the uk. There's still a big gap in the uk market that needs filling, soon. I don't want to pay 15 delivery and then risk customs charges, all for a 10 quid part. I'm sick of it.

Vapefiend and namastevapes are ok but lacking in choice. And quality to an extent, in my experience.

When will the uk catch on? I'd love to be able to walk into a highstreet store and see vapourizers and accessories in real life. Not have to keep ordering things and waiting ages, and paying too much, for something that may be low quality or just wrong.

And when iv ordered parts that take 2 weeks to get to me then they turn up broke, then I have to ship back and wait another 2 weeks before replacements are sent. Then another 2 weeks for them to arrive.

UK sucks dick. I'm gonna open a vape shop. And call it 'David Cameron is a lying prick vapes'

Agreed.

Things are improving though.

http://patientnumberzero.com/

... you really don't like The Pig Fucker do ya.

EDIT
One sad bit of info I have gained from my local head shops is, unfortunately Vaping does not seem to be taking off like we were all expecting it to.

EDIT EDIT
Hopefully dabbing does.

Last edited:

kellya86

Herb gardener...
Thanks @h3rbalist I forgot that site.

Yes I really hate the lying pig fucker.
It was while working in the American defence industry that I learned how much we are lied to. I hate being seen as an idiot, a number, a clueless member of society that can be manipulated and tricked.

If I was lucky enough to meet him in a dark lane, I would beat him to death with a bag of weed. This would take a while but then at least he would be right about weed being deadly.

kellya86

Herb gardener...
I had no idea this was a possibility. Iv seen this company being spoke about alot but thought it was exclusive to the US.

kellya86,
Reactions: nondarb
Top Bottom