typical bong base diameter

budballer

Hey FC! Currently making a custom vape, already on v.2 however I don't want to post pics till I'm finished totally.

I was gonna set up a little mood light area under a piece of clear lexan in the base of the unit. I figure it'd be pretty sick to have a color changing 3W led centered under a glass piece cause I like to filter my vapor through water from time to time. What's a good average base diameter for a small upright bong? 4 inches? I need to know how big to make the lexan circle so the glass water piece fits hopefully snug and centered. I need a generalization because I have no idea when and what kind of pieve I will be getting, so I'm planning ahead just in case. Thanks!

budballer,
uh good luck on this, as their are MANY different shapes and sizes. But my best inference would be a little larger on a standard straight tube (6 inches). But this is just a rough ass guesstimate.

IF it helps you any ~ a high chance that most of everyone's glass here is 12inchs or less in height. Unless they are running a heavy hitter.

biojuggernaut,

Smokey

Cloud Master
I think 12-15cm should be ok for a medium/tall bong, 10cm would do the trick for a small bong, just to be sure that's not too much unstable.

Smokey,
Top Bottom