Two years

Deleted Member 1643

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Just awarded second anniversary trophy. :cry:

Seems longer. Learned so much. :science: But, two years is old for an online persona.

Ideas are conceived between minds, like children.

Here, DIY's best. From planting seeds to concentrating delicious, stable shatter.

Thanks to all teachers - @Filhote, @Monsoon, @2clicker, @Vape Donkey 650, @Vapology, @randomtoker, @Boden, @herbivore21, @IchiBanCrafter, @Squiby, @Baron23, @florduh, @OldNewbie, @grokit, @lazylathe, @ataxian, and on and on. :bowdown:

:peace:
You made a comment that was so true.
I have been too long on this site.
It's people like you that keep me coming back!

Today I get more WEED & CONCENTRATES = cheap

So glad to have U here!

2clicker

Observer

Seems longer. Learned so much. :science: But, two years is old for an online persona.

Here, DIY's best. From planting seeds to concentrating delicious, stable shatter.

Thanks to all teachers - @Filhote, @Monsoon, @2clicker, @Vape Donkey 650, @Vapology, @randomtoker, @Boden, @herbivore21, @IchiBanCrafter, @Squiby, @Baron23, @florduh, @OldNewbie, @grokit, @lazylathe, @ataxian, and on and on. :bowdown:

im honored to have made this list though im not sure its justified. im still learning everyday myself.

and a thank you to @Accept for keeping juices flowing in the one hitter quitter thread. that place was becoming a ghost town. its a thread i hold near and dear to my heart (oh boy... :rolleyes:).

looking forward to more!

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
The power of the internet to allow widely disparate people to find and communicate (Or, at least attempt to.), still amazes me.

Yuppers. A few years ago I was much more into the world of pipe tobacco and collecting tobacco pipes like I collect cannabis related glass, vaporizers, and other hardware. I had no friends at the time that were really into the hobby, but I had a few friends from the tobacco pipe subreddit that I'd been sharing info with for years, and we would have monthly "pipe club" meetups where we would google hangouts, skype, etc. to have monthly video chat hangouts. We'd often mail each other pipe tobacco that from our local area and get together for pipes and drinks hangouts. Many of us were separated by oceans.

Living in the future is awesome :-)

Monsoon

Oh wow thanks! I'm not even super active here anymore but I'm happy I made a positive impact.

Vape Donkey 650

All vape, no smoke please.
I'm not sure why I've made your list of honorable-mentions or what you've learned from me. (that you've put into practice, at least :evil::science:) I guess it must be from watching & commenting for nearly two years as my tank & donut project has progressed :shrug:

I got your pack with the inception coils today also, thanks @Accept! Gotta tidy up that RDA to mount them and test them out, I'll post that soon hopefully. :tup:

I will also be coming up on 2 years of FC very soon, and it seems like it's been 5 years already (in a good way) There's always so much good stuff to read about and learn from, and comment on / discuss back, if I can muster up the effort to type :\ :leaf::zzz: haha. And yet I'm only scratching the surface of FC :o

I could trot out my own list of great teachers / contributors / people that have helped me out, but I don't wanna embarrass anyone or put them on the spot yet :D A few of Accept's same people overlap. Maybe I'll consider my list of honorable mentions on 4/21 and prompt the awards ceremony speeches again :bowdown::party::popcorn:

Top Bottom