• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued Tvape Vaporizer

jambandphan03

in flavor country
Really wish I could just pick one of these up, but have to wait a bit. We need more video footage on this unit with herb. I'm glad it's working so well for tobacco, any thing that helps smokers vape more is good IMO... and what a clever design making it so a pre-rolled can just be popped right in there. When I am able to, I'll likely pick up the short tube first... since I don't use tobacco. The rollies my man smokes are usually pretty thin rolled, so if he were to use it for tobacco, he'd likely toss in loose leaf to save the rolling time. I don't know if I would be able to get him on it full time though. He's a hard one to predict. He's been off and on with e cigs for years now. Maybe if enough fundages free up I can pick up both chambers.

Adobewan

I haven't smoked a cigarette in 32 yrs, no desire to either, but being able to drop a cigarette into this and vaping is damn appealing.
When I first saw it I thought, "Why?", now I'm asking "Why am I so attracted to that feature???"

Regarding cloud production(I may start a thread discussion on this), a smarter friend of mine shared a theory when I asked why cultures throughout time have smoked in some form of another. Why would man constantly be drawn to something unhealthy?
He suggested early man lived in caves and the strongest had fire. Fire in their caves meant smoke, and lots of it, in a confined space. So for years, the strongest of us had been weened on wood smoke. I vaporize exclusively now, but absolutely have a more positive experience when a vape produces clouds. Not sure I'd enjoy the whole process as much if not for the clouds.

OF

Why would man constantly be drawn to something unhealthy?
He suggested early man lived in caves and the strongest had fire. Fire in their caves meant smoke, and lots of it, in a confined space. So for years, the strongest of us had been weened on wood smoke.

But that's not how Darwin really works. It's about attracting the opposite sex to successfully transmit your genes, helpful to the species or not. The individual is meaningless, it's about procreation. Getting genes into the next generation.

So this means Wilma Flinstone, Betty Rubble and the hot chicks of old dug guys who smelled like smoke...... I can live with that.....

Might also explain my love of smoked salmon. Sorta?

OF

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
The lack of continuing visible vapor after the first few hits on the starting temp can be a little discouraging at first .
What I do is take a few deep hits on that temp after the vapor stops (you could still see vapor if you did the bright flashlight trick in the dark ) then after 15 seconds more on the power I get 1-3 (depending on the Bud ) good visible hits and a few with only taste then bump it up again and repeat then repeat again .
On the third temp rise I take it to max to finish out the session . While using the Tvape for some reason my brain (a dangerous thing) will tell me I'm not getting much outta the session .

10 minutes latter I'm happy with the results .

I just loaded the TVape (long Tube ) full of middies lightly packed to 1/4 inch from the top ,
load weight 1.20 gm . this sucker is big .

I put in an order for a short tube this morning . IMHO this vaporizer has a lot of use ahead .

...............................................................:rockon:............................................................

EDIT : For JamBandPhan you do have to let it reach its initial temp (370 they say ) before you can change the temp .

Last edited:

LaoTzu74747

This thing kicksarse with cannabis, (especially when i fill it.) It get long,slow drags with a nice cloud each time at all temps. I am convinced that since i break down my own whole tobacco leaves that my texture of the tobacco is not the same as commercial cigarrettes and this is the reason i am not having great success. I am liking this more and more as i use it and thanks to rudeboy, your tips have helped me to get by my initial struggles with this tvape. Question: Do you get the same vapor production as cannabis when you smoke a commercial cigarrete, and also when you put in loose leaf tobacco? Do you think it has to be really broken up?

I used the tvape tonight when it was dark out, i filled it with 3/4 tobacco and 1/4 cannabis, with the green light at the end of the tvape acting as a flashlight to my exhaled vaporizations i could see large clouds for 10 hits at least, i suggest smoking this in the dark, i also had the end cap off which might have aided more light from it? either way it was really cool and was a revelation for me that even when i don't see the visible vapor sometimes(Big clouds)... It just showed me that my taste buds were correct and this thing does work, it has taken me a few days to learn how to use it but i am now satisfied with my purchase.

Last edited:

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
Question: Do you get the same vapor production as cannabis when you smoke a commercial cigarrete, and also when you put in loose leaf tobacco? Do you think it has to be really broken up?
LaoTzu it's cool the Tvape is working for you . The answer to your question is No so far I've gotten the biggest vapor with a store bought cigarette and the only loose tobacco I tried was some Drum that was pretty dried out it didn't do so well .

Cannabis gives me less vapor ,but now the first hit and on each 15 second temp bump up I can get a coughing big hit so I'm getting a little more out of it now myself , also now I have different quality herb ( lower THC but well cured with a few seeds , much drier then what I had ).

I did roll a joint of dry mids about as thick as a cigarette , thick enough that I needed to use the push tool they give you with the Tvape like you load a cig (had to tear about 1/3 of the J off so it would fit ) and after a 10-12 minute session I tore it open and the AVB was nicely browned and my head was in the right place .

PEACE ALL .

Last edited:

OF

looks like I should be joining in the fun soon, I will be getting a very good deal on a used one in a couple of daze :D very stoked to get to try this out!

Glad you're getting one, hope it works out well.

For such a 'brand new' product a screaming deal on a used one is not exactly a ringing endorsement.....

Please let us know how it works out and compares to your other vape experiences? TIA

OF

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
Glad you're getting one, hope it works out well.

For such a 'brand new' product a screaming deal on a used one is not exactly a ringing endorsement.....

Please let us know how it works out and compares to your other vape experiences? TIA

OF

That's a bit presumptuous. You don't know why she got the deal or why the previous owner is giving it up. The experiences described in the thread are pretty positive.

Raf007

Retailer
I haven't smoked a cigarette in 32 yrs, no desire to either, but being able to drop a cigarette into this and vaping is damn appealing.
When I first saw it I thought, "Why?", now I'm asking "Why am I so attracted to that feature???"

Regarding cloud production(I may start a thread discussion on this), a smarter friend of mine shared a theory when I asked why cultures throughout time have smoked in some form of another. Why would man constantly be drawn to something unhealthy?
He suggested early man lived in caves and the strongest had fire. Fire in their caves meant smoke, and lots of it, in a confined space. So for years, the strongest of us had been weened on wood smoke. I vaporize exclusively now, but absolutely have a more positive experience when a vape produces clouds. Not sure I'd enjoy the whole process as much if not for the clouds.

Not sure about your theory, but, I am doing caving quite often and I am quite sure that cavemen never built fires inside their caves.
They established the fire in front of the cave entry. And their torches were covered in animal grease for slow burning and a bit less irritable smoke.
Not sure your friend theory olds itselfs then :D...just sharing of course ;)

LaoTzu it's cool the Tvape is working for you . The answer to your question is No so far I've gotten the biggest vapor with a store bought cigarette and the only loose tobacco I tried was some Drum that was pretty dried out it didn't do so well .

Cannabis gives me less vapor ,but now the first hit and on each 15 second temp bump up I can get a coughing big hit so I'm getting a little more out of it now myself , also now I have different quality herb ( lower THC but well cured with a few seeds , much drier then what I had ).

I did roll a joint of dry mids about as thick as a cigarette , thick enough that I needed to use the push tool they give you with the Tvape like you load a cig (had to tear about 1/3 of the J off so it would fit ) and after a 10-12 minute session I tore it open and the AVB was nicely browned and my head was in the right place .

PEACE ALL .

Are you not afraid to vaporize all the additives they put in a traditionnal analog cig ? I would...because when vaping you get all of them and you extract them more efficiently than when smoking...or so I think.

mod note: @Raf007, please avoid back-to-back posts, use Edit instead. Two posts merged.

Last edited by a moderator:

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
Are you not afraid to vaporize all the additives they put in a traditionnal analog cig ? I would...because when vaping you get all of them and you extract them more efficiently than when smoking...or so I think.
I'm not afraid but you do raise a good question about the additives in big brand tobacco it gives me food for thought , maybe I'll look into organic tobacco ( although I'm a immunocompromised mmj user and organic foods and stuff are only healthy for healthy people ) .

" I don't care if my lettice is covered with DDT as long as it's crispy " GRACE SLICK

Last edited:

grokit

well-worn member
I hardly think toxins could be considered advantageous for the immunocompromised :\

But in any case we would need to find out what toxins to look out for, and what their "activation temp" may be. If it's well above the temp for nicotine then I don't think there would be a problem.

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
For me the toxins aren't advantageous except my RX meds . but are not as deadly as the mediums used to grow and fertilize organics . Then again I'm on a high fat high calorie diet so my body is a little different then most .

grokit

well-worn member
So what you're saying is that the micro-organisms present in organically grown produce that could actually benefit a healthy immune system can be harmful for the immunocompromised.

That I understand, but the toxins used in traditional produce seem even more harmful, especially the "roundup ready" varieties.

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
I do understand how it can be confusing . But the micro - organisms will put me in the hospital right away the toxins take time to build up and cause any problems . No perfect solution . Canned Veggies are really the safest bet for anyone with immune system problems . Irradiated Produce is even safer for me.
Tobacco in all forms should really be off my list of things to enjoy and I'll never pass up a ripe mango from the tree next door .

My tvape is now on charge now & should be ready soon then i'm gonna stuff it with this ganga ( I have no idea how it was grown) and start to enjoy my evening .

looks like I should be joining in the fun soon, I will be getting a very good deal on a used one in a couple of daze :D very stoked to get to try this out!
Hey Jam,try this and see how hubby likes it...put a pinch of weed in,then drop a roach or two or three then cap it all off with a final pinch of bud.:):tup:

I think I figured out why the first hit or two is so much more dense...
If you look at the design you'll notice it heats the chamber all the way around. If you were to split it open and pound it flat you'd see a pretty big footprint. I'm sure there is some math-based formula to figure it all out. But I don't like math and math hates me so scr:)w you math!
Also notice the Vape can be a bit finicky about how you load it. A buttless ciggy (or perfectly rolled joint) is IMHO just perfect.
Oh shit,almost forgot...kief works real good as well! Put a pinch or two into the Etube and give it a few finger thumps to settle in then just pour in some kief,cap with some weed or tobbacky and let the good times roll!
Still one issue,I would very much like to be able to get to combustion temps. I like my vapes hot with a sucker-punch to the body...indica indica indica!!
95bdf83060641add9dd5d54f6eddd3d1_zpsd769c302.jpg

jambandphan03

in flavor country
What I am hoping is that I like this one enough to replace my Pax which I have had some mp trouble with lately. I can't rely on it to work properly when out and about anymore. I am curious to see the size of the Tvape (short chamber), compared to my INH. INH isn't quite as pocket friendly as the Pax, but has been very reliable. I expect the Tvape to be closer to the size of the INH based on what I've seen so far. I might get lucky and have it show up before I go to our last weekend festival of the year this weekend, but I'm not counting on it since we leave thurs.

grokit

well-worn member
My Pax is long gone and the Ascent that I paid for... :shrug: fuck if I know.

But my new tVape (looks cooler that way don't it?) arrived today so all is good :tup:

It lights up out of the box but I stuck it on the charger as advised and will wait for the light to change. I canceled the longer heat tube add-on because I was too late and would have to pay separate shipping. Plus I decided that it was more important to keep the herb-only mouthpiece separate than the heater tubes, and I want to see how I like it first anyways.

So even without using it, I have a couple of inquiries. Did anyone else have issues getting the heater tube screwed on all the way to the battery part the first time? I had to work it a bit with some coconut oil to get it to go, it wanted to stop with about a 2mm gap at first. I think if I would have tried to force it all the way down right off the bat I may have broken it or stripped the threads, but all seems okay now.

The other question is why did it come with a screen assortment, as there is no mention or picture of using them in the included manual. I am guessing they are for experimenting with loose herb, but my first inclination was that they would pre-screen the mouthpiece filter, which has very small holes that could easily become clogged with residue. But the sizes seem wrong for that.

Anyways I have a ton of zigzags and a fishing buddy that puffs pre-rolled organic american spirits so I will report back!

:popcorn:

grokit,
Top Bottom