• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued Tvape Vaporizer

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
Both of my videos are from the same bowl and were done right after another, abv is shown at the end of both.

I still feel a need to press the button after the third hit. My sessions normally last 8-15 minutes in one setting. If I split it in two its normally 5 minutes x 2.

I've put the metal spring in my silicone tubing I use in my older T-Vape videos and the taste is just like the T-Vape 1, great and pure. I can tell my long tube still taste funky.

I'm still working on getting an abv that isn't dark brown to black for saving but I really enjoy killing bowls.

I am still feeling that initial heat up doesn't entirely acknowledge the heat sensor, it makes no sense how some sessions I can get vapor on heat up and other I don't and loads being finished before they're really even started. I haven't had that issue but other users make it sound like their bowls are done in literally 3 draws and its dark brown.

I also feel like its still working with the 390 as default and pressing the button rises temp with a reset on release. Its very interesting how inconsistent it works.

Very sure I have a dead zone only mine, I removed the silicone on the battery end and it showed nothing, just a plug to hold the silicone, but they could offer multiple sizes or a better size to be easily swapped.

Earlier I mentioned battery life and tests, from my 10 minute sessions I am able to get 17 (flashes) and around 30 hits with the long battery and short tube setup. If bigger vapor is desired than it would be at least 17 hits.

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Hi, my HGB 18650 2600mah battery works in the T-Vape and in its charger!

It seems to me the T-Vape performances are function of the level of charge of batteries, when fully charged you can combust easily (but there is others factors, packing is the main) and when depleted (but before it starts blinking)you can't totally extract your load, between this 2 extremities your loads are perfectly vaped!

And yes taste is better now but still worst than Xp or Firewood, but it's a keeper!

ps: I use it exclusively through water

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
Are you combusting over there or just getting fully extracted herb? I still have yet to combust.

I agree the battery life affects performance but I haven't noticed it getting less hot or starting hotter due to its life until its literally going to die.

The taste is initially the brand new oven and the nipple, IMO the nipple taste stays for a quite a while, placing something in the nipple would instantly improve flavor.

When your firewood is glowing red internally do you taste anything off, I think it has nice taste but I can taste wood and the electronics when its heating. IMO, the T-Vape starts off better but quickly fades in taste.

paytonpenn,
Reactions: mrweed

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Are you combusting over there or just getting fully extracted herb? I still have yet to combust.

I agree the battery life affects performance but I haven't noticed it getting less hot or starting hotter due to its life until its literally going to die.

The taste is initially the brand new oven and the nipple, IMO the nipple taste stays for a quite a while, placing something in the nipple would instantly improve flavor.

When your firewood is glowing red internally do you taste anything off, I think it has nice taste but I can taste wood and the electronics when its heating. IMO, the T-Vape starts off better but quickly fades in taste.

I didn't fully combust but abv comes out definitly charred (sometimes, I think hard packing and fully charged battery give you a bit of combustion) and for me when abv is black, it's too much, deep brown is enough!

about my Fw I never noticed any electric taste or wood but I never use it empty!

Chellby

Hello everyone. Maybe one of ya'll will remember me, but I lurked here around page 20 and I want to share my experience after months of using this.

First time I used it, didn't get a high at all, and that sucked.

But now I know how to slow draw, get a lot of clouds (which is fun to play with) and get a good high. Enough for me to just chill out.

If any of ya'll are using it for migraines or pain, I suggest this vape. Yes, it does have a strange taste, but I got used to it, and my migraines are gone within 2 hits. It's so nice. Just a bummer when I forget to charge it and I go to use it and it's dead. One thing I noticed though is that since I am not using my own screen, but the ceramic screen, resin gets in it (which is hard to clean) but heats up and burns my lips. It might be just me because generally when I vape, I have a pint of ice cream. Yum.

I just read by scrolling through this thread again about the oil, and I seriously want to try it and see how it is. It just sounds tasty.

I recommend this to anyone that is new to vaping. But definitely try slow draws. I had friends who were new to vaping and tried mine were complaining they were getting anything. They were taking a 1 second breath. No, just no. Long, slooooooow draw.

Welp, that's all for me folks. See you another time!

Chellby,

itap

Mine tastes awful. Seems like it's combusting slightly even with very little herb not packed at all in the small chamber.

itap,

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
Mine tastes awful. Seems like it's combusting slightly even with very little herb not packed at all in the small chamber.
Sounds like you've got an authentic T-Vape. Give it time, it will improve, I gave it an ISO shower, if you can make it past vaping out the ISO you'll be rewarded with a clean oven, I recommend cutting off your nipple a bit and replacing the chopped off end with silicone tubing.

Last edited:
paytonpenn,

itap

Sounds like you've got an authentic T-Vape. Give it time, it will improve, I gave it an ISO shower, if you can make it past vaping out the ISO you'll be rewarded with a clean oven, I recommend cutting off your nipple a bit and replacing the chopped off end with silicone tubing.

Did you put anything on the silicone thing covering the heating element? I think that might be where the taste is coming from. The 2 nipples it came with taste terrible as well, but I have an old one from my tvape 1.0 that I'm using instead.

itap,

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
Currently testing small loads, I added steel wool to create a pad to set the herb on so I could get rid of the deadzone on the bottom. Do you guys not check the bottom first to see how extracted it is. Why do I feel like the only one with a deadzone.

I am so confident that the device works this way. Also still thinking its heat up doesn't care about temperature that much.
I am still feeling that initial heat up doesn't entirely acknowledge the heat sensor, it makes no sense how some sessions I can get vapor on heat up and other I don't and loads being finished before they're really even started. I haven't had that issue but other users make it sound like their bowls are done in literally 3 draws and its dark brown.

I also feel like its still working with the 390 as default and pressing the button rises temp with a reset on release. Its very interesting how inconsistent it works.

Sorry if I'm being a broken record.

paytonpenn,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Currently testing small loads, I added steel wool to create a pad to set the herb on so I could get rid of the deadzone on the bottom. Do you guys not check the bottom first to see how extracted it is. Why do I feel like the only one with a deadzone.

I am so confident that the device works this way. Also still thinking its heat up doesn't care about temperature that much.

Sorry if I'm being a broken record.

I'm with you on the deadspot Payt, noticed some green after an otherwise kicked load a couple times, but not consistently.

However, my longtube seems even worse now, tying into the heat sensor talk, i had a bowl that began but the battery died so put in a new one and waited a little for it to cool before heating it back up. When I did though it still heat up to combustion, moreso of the silicone (could see it in the smoke color in the bubbler, thick and yellowy) than the herb tho (which was like flash cooked into hash-charcoal), so still seems I cannot come back to any (full) bowl after its already been run, even if it was run for just a minute?

Still not entirely sure mine is not defective, its just odd bc of the inconsistancies, though they could all be due to my own error. Am I doing something wrong? Anyone else who's had combustion issues notice the silicone materials combusting as well? Or if anyone wants to try to replicate my issue to see if its me or part of my specific model casuing it that could be useful.

Maybe i should just be getting in touch with Mike about this issue again?

Last edited:
Shit Snacks,

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Mine has a deadzone too but it's not my bigger issue with it, batteries performances are really erratic it start too hot and after 2 sessions don't heat enough(with my 2 originals batteries and a spare one), if you start a session with a hot T-vape you can combust cause there is only a timer for heating no sensors so t° is going up during the +2mn heating time and it smells too much (and taste is really poor).

After some weeks I can't say it's a quality vape, it's not for a taste chaser and even cloud chasers will not happy with it about how it performs and I still saw fakes on alibaba called the ago-X (but I bet this fakes are exactly the same unit from the same factory....).

I like the tube's ideas, it makes loading, unloading and cleaning very easy but that's all.....

I think in the near future I'll make a gift to a smoker friend but maybe it's not the better choice to convert a friend to vaping...

itap

Occasionally I'll turn on my 2.0 to heat up and it'll start heating for like 25 seconds then just shut off... Even with a fully charged battery. I click it 5 times to start again and it heats up normally... Anyone have any ideas? Is mine just slightly defective? It's not too bothersome just kind of a pain.

I should also mention that this happens with both the long and short battery that it came with.

itap,

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
@itap I've had it happen a handful of times also :shrug:, I just make sure everything is screwed together tightly and vape away.

:peace:

RUDE BOY,

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
Mine has a deadzone too but it's not my bigger issue with it, batteries performances are really erratic it start too hot and after 2 sessions don't heat enough(with my 2 originals batteries and a spare one), if you start a session with a hot T-vape you can combust cause there is only a timer for heating no sensors so t° is going up during the +2mn heating time and it smells too much (and taste is really poor).

After some weeks I can't say it's a quality vape, it's not for a taste chaser and even cloud chasers will not happy with it about how it performs and I still saw fakes on alibaba called the ago-X (but I bet this fakes are exactly the same unit from the same factory....).

I like the tube's ideas, it makes loading, unloading and cleaning very easy but that's all.....

I think in the near future I'll make a gift to a smoker friend but maybe it's not the better choice to convert a friend to vaping...
Have you ISO'd your oven? Does you nipple still taste foul?

Does yours really perform that poorly, I always get ridiculous rips from waiting for vapor to form.

Has anyone tried just waiting for the heat to finish before they load.

I still have yet to combust and I leave my T-Vape in a hot car in 90+ degree weather, when I come to it that T-Vape is always very warm when I start.

So hows the ash you guys are getting. I'm still under the philosophy that black char isn't combustion but ash is.

EDIT:
Currently moved my pad up to decrease bowl size, I loaded about .05 and heated it up. My herb was fully extracted there was no need to press the button and the taste was like the dead end.

Started a new bowl about .05 again but decided to wait after heat up to load. Light vapor production while idle, you can leave it and it will still create vapor; mines been running for 6 minutes with me taking occasional puffs while slowly typing. Each test inhale I haven't held the button. Looking in the T-Vape its still greenish. About 12 minutes in and I kind of forgot it was running the abv looks brown with some yellow hues. I only pulsed it up for 6 hits. I'm really interested in more discussion of how it works after heatup rather than how it vapes all the herb on the heatup. And your load sizes.
nBdx2HU.jpg

Last edited:
paytonpenn,
Reactions: RUDE BOY

itap

So hows the ash you guys are getting. I'm still under the philosophy that black char isn't combustion but ash is.

Mine's charred mixed with dark brown, so it's vaping it heavily, but not combusting, though occasionally I do get a questionable taste. I think it burns around the spring of the filter that comes attached; that's where I find the most "burnt" parts.

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
I too find a questionable taste occurring on some heat ups. And the spring is normally too hot for me to touch after a session. With the ss wool pad under the herb I noticed the herb closest to the pad to be the darkest.

I edited my post above.

paytonpenn,

Shit Snacks

Have you ISO'd your oven? Does you nipple still taste foul?

Does yours really perform that poorly, I always get ridiculous rips from waiting for vapor to form.

Has anyone tried just waiting for the heat to finish before they load.

I still have yet to combust and I leave my T-Vape in a hot car in 90+ degree weather, when I come to it that T-Vape is always very warm when I start.

I will say that for the most part, it seemed my herb didn't really combust any of the times, it becomes like charcoal, which still seems to not be ash from combustion as you say, and in those cases with the longtube it was like charcoal hash, there was definitely some good stuff in there still so yeah not exactly combustion.

The part that seemed to combust was the silicone (either the piece at the bottom, which smelled a lot, or the white rings within the tube, bc oven also smelled), judging by the smells, tastes, and finally since a friend was the one using it at thr time instead of me: the smoke and its color.

I will say aside from those experiences I have gotten fat rips through water as well, waiting a little in between hits is absolutely necessary so it can produce another massive cloud for you. I don't really way my amounts since my scale isnt that precise, but I usually would pack it full with a little room for the top deadspot/spring and a very gentle/light tamping.

I will try warming mine up before I load it as you say in your edit, the shorttube at least, I'm still not sure my longtube is ok to use now (actually I'm not 100% sure the bottom silicone is even? Anyone know about if it would be safe to use after what happened?). My oven has been ISOed when I got it

Shit Snacks,

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
Its silicone, I've pulled it out of both of my T-Vapes, nothing interesting under the silicone nub.

I still haven't cleaned my long tube and that has really delayed me using it as it tastes awful. I don't want to do an ISO clean again but the end result is worth it. I just suffered through inhaling ISO until it felt clean. But maybe I'm confused with your last line @Shit Snacks

paytonpenn,

Shit Snacks

Its silicone, I've pulled it out of both of my T-Vapes, nothing interesting under the silicone nub.

I still haven't cleaned my long tube and that has really delayed me using it as it tastes awful. I don't want to do an ISO clean again but the end result is worth it. I just suffered through inhaling ISO until it felt clean. But maybe I'm confused with your last line @Shit Snacks

Yeah I'm not even sure lol. Basically, I'm not sure if my bottom piece is safe, if that piece of silicone is where some of that taste/smoke was coming from. If it was just coming from my longtube, than I can still use my shorttube and continue experimenting. Or if another ISO wash will make the bottom or the longtube safe again regardless, I'll just suffer through it again if it fixes things. I only did a light ISO swabbing on all the parts shortly after I first got it.

Shit Snacks,

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
@pakalolo No. I put them back. I dont find off flavor coming from them since they are in a deadzone. Just removed them for science.

paytonpenn,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
@pakalolo No. I put them back. I dont find off flavor coming from them since they are in a deadzone. Just removed them for science.

My experiments indicate that the off flavour comes from the mouthpiece. The MP is neutral when cool, but acquires a fairly strong taste. I don't find it offensive but I wish it weren't there. The taste eventually seems to disappear.

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
@pakalolo Have you cut the nipple and replaced that draw path with silicone for the MFLB yet? I find the oven also has an off taste but the nipple is strongest first similar to the issues in the FM thread.

If you want more info or pics of my nipple setup I can post.

Video wise, what are you guys looking for currently, I am interested in doing a series of videos to show off the pulses at different length and abv results from varied styles of pulsing lengths.

paytonpenn,
Top Bottom