Discontinued Tvape Vaporizer

Chellby

Hey Chellby,

First off welcome to the best combustion fucking forum ever.

If you haven't read thru this thread yet I recommend it highly (pun fully intended). Great info and only 20 pages so not a lot to search thru.

What I do with my screens is this:

1. Take out ceramic filter from mouthpiece and discard.
2. Load material into T-vape while screwed into battery.
3. Push screen from top (where the mouthpiece goes) onto material. I don't pack it down, just push until I feel some slight resistance from the material.
4. Turn unit over and unscrew from battery.
5. Take a second screen and push in against material so that it is at least 1/2" to 3/4" off of the bottom. (Reason for this is because there is a dead spot directly over the silicone cap on the battery that does not heat)
6. Screw battery back into oven, put mouthpiece on and enjoy. :science:

The T-vape really "could be" a nice portable option that can milk any of my glass big time when used correctly (while reading through the thread take a look at my video milking some chinese glass with it, don't mind the In and Out burger advertisement in the background, we had gotten a little off subject talking about munchies and the Mods Modded it - thanks by the way mods, some of the threads here might look like stoners were running them if you guys didn't clean up all the time!) Speaking of correct usage, below is a post by Rude Boy that really made the T-vape come together for me.

Now the bad stuff. :uhoh:

1. Taste is not great.
2. Off Gassing happens on a lot of the ovens. When you receive it make sure to do a burn in (run the unit empty like you had something in it), and check for any vapors. My first oven was horrible (literally smoked) so got a second one and it is much better, but still got a little unknown vapor.
3. Customer service was almost non-existent for me. I emailed there customer service person and did not receive an email back for over a month. Told them the issue with the off-gassing and did not hear anything back so I decided to buy another oven to try out. Finally got a response another month later with a return authorization (I have not sent back the oven that had bad off gassing yet, but will be in the next week.)

I do believe that the concept of the heater is good and works very well, but to be honest I did not feel that health wise it could meet my expectations.

Hopefully you get an oven that does not off-gas because I really like the T-vape but have recently switched my daily driver to a Lotus and haven't looked back.

Here is that post on correct usage (Throw out the manual when you receive it!) Good luck and welcome back. With this forums help you will have 6 new vapes and 4-5 new glass pieces by the end of the year. Damn VAS GAS.
Thank you so much. It shipped today, and if its near LA like I thought I saw, I should get it by Friday. I'll definitely go out and get some screens and go by your instructions.

Chellby,

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
Mine came with a few large and small screens so it'll be OK for a little while.

RUDE BOY,

thegoochking

This thing is awesome just got one locally yesterday. Took out the filter in the nipple and put one between the nipple and chamber. Filled it pretty good with some potent herb. Held it another 10 seconds after heating and took a slow draw. As soon as i stopped i had to fight the cough and book huge vaper cloud. Smaller hits from there on out until i emptied and repacked and repeated first step boom another huge cloud followed by uncontrollable coughing i haven't had from a vape since using a volcano. I'm also just totally forgot what i was writing about because this experiment was just carried out and my guitars hit the corner of my eye. Oh yea i was saying this T-Vape is awesome so far. Id love to know any techniques or tricks to get the most out of it.

Chellby

So I used this for one day (only had a little bit of flower) and honestly, I didn't get stone at all. My fiance on the other hand was so giddy. He loves it. He said I didn't take big enough hits, which is true. I was nervous about getting too high because my last experience was not a happy one.

But it did what I wanted it too. To get rid of my migraine.

It does indeed have some strange taste, but we got a ton of clouds, and my fiance and his buddy used it so much that the flower was almost black. It was awesome.

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
So I used this for one day (only had a little bit of flower) and honestly, I didn't get stone at all. My fiance on the other hand was so giddy. He loves it. He said I didn't take big enough hits, which is true. I was nervous about getting too high because my last experience was not a happy one.

But it did what I wanted it too. To get rid of my migraine.

It does indeed have some strange taste, but we got a ton of clouds, and my fiance and his buddy used it so much that the flower was almost black. It was awesome.
Something fun to try with your fiance is to load some bud up for him to vaporize, but only partially vaporize it. You'll want it to be light brown, still producing vapor but not green anymore. Try having him vape at lower temperatures. This will vaporize most of the THC away but leave more CBD and CBN in the plant matter. You mentioned your last experience not being "a happy one" so I can imagine you might have ingested more cannabinoids than you were comfortable with? THC is the cannabinoid that is responsible for anxiety and paranoia (which is about as bad as the side effects of cannabis goes).

With lower THC and higher CBD/CBN ratios I think you'll be able to take bigger hits and not get as high.

Chellby

Something fun to try with your fiance is to load some bud up for him to vaporize, but only partially vaporize it. You'll want it to be light brown, still producing vapor but not green anymore. Try having him vape at lower temperatures. This will vaporize most of the THC away but leave more CBD and CBN in the plant matter. You mentioned your last experience not being "a happy one" so I can imagine you might have ingested more cannabinoids than you were comfortable with? THC is the cannabinoid that is responsible for anxiety and paranoia (which is about as bad as the side effects of cannabis goes).

With lower THC and higher CBD/CBN ratios I think you'll be able to take bigger hits and not get as high.
I only had a bad experience because it was a water-pipe and I took too big of a hit, resulting me on vomiting and in return I did have extreme paranoia. But vapes I've always had a pleasant high.

But we will definitely try that. We should get more bud tomorrow, so that'll be nice.

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
Just take note resetting the temperature to focus on the lighter temps will drain the battery faster. I would recommend making sure its fully charged or 50 percent plus and charging.

Sleepingdrag0n

Does anyone know if the t-vape uses a microwave chamber?this Asian guy that sells chinese stuff said its a microwave tube.

Sleepingdrag0n,

Sleepingdrag0n

Thanks lol I don't want to nuke my face :borg: Just blast off in to hyper space. Is the flavor on the better side of vapes or the burnt side ? Also can you hand it to a person with soft hands in a group vape session ?

Sleepingdrag0n,

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
Thanks lol I don't want to nuke my face :borg: Just blast off in to hyper space. Is the flavor on the better side of vapes or the burnt side ? Also can you hand it to a person with soft hands in a group vape session ?
Its a smooth and solid device if that's what you're asking, but the flavor isn't amazing after a few hits, but that's just because all of the product is evenly vaped and at the same level of abv rather than some being more or less vaped than others requiring stirring.

And as you hit it, it increases temperature.

Last edited:

Rman43

Godspeed
Hey, so I read through the whole thread and am wondering if everyone who has a good amount of experience with the T-vape recommends it overall? I am looking for a portable and have narrowed it down to the Pinnacle Pro, T-vape and Arizer Solo. I really want something more discreet than solo but haven't seen much on the T-vape other than this thread. Any reason there doesn't seem to be many reviews or info on it?

Rman43,

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
The only reasons I can see there being little info outside of here is because the maker Square Smoke sells Starbuzz and Ecig oriented products easier and at a higher rate. Over half the headshops in my area have their stuff but are clueless about the T-Vape, but that's probably because of its aim towards tobacco users, I can't see real ecig or tobacco smokers using the T-Vape on a consistent basis for not cannabis. Also the initial instructions are wrong so anyone using that way may be disappointed and pass it off as not working.

But this great vape is just underrated, it delivers great huge hits and is discreet enough to be used in public, basically a mini volcano pen, press and hold the button, wait for vapor to fill the oven, inhale.

Isn't it easiest to just keep all T-Vape info this thread, who needs other sources?

blueman1177

Hey, so I read through the whole thread and am wondering if everyone who has a good amount of experience with the T-vape recommends it overall? I am looking for a portable and have narrowed it down to the Pinnacle Pro, T-vape and Arizer Solo. I really want something more discreet than solo but haven't seen much on the T-vape other than this thread. Any reason there doesn't seem to be many reviews or info on it?

I wondered the same thing before i bought mine, found no info on the unit besides this thread. I dont think the vape has been out for a full year yet. High times did a little bit on it here but it didn't score very well.
http://www.hightimes.com/read/high-times-2014-vape-pen-buyer’s-guide

As someone mentioned earlier, you have to learn how to use the T-Vape as it doesn't operate as advertised. Everything you need to know has been mentioned in this thread. After a little bit of reading and a little bit of practice its an excellent choice for flower, Extremely portable and discreet IMO. Mine stays in a travel toothbrush container until its ready to be used. My first vape and I'm still happy with my purchase

Rman43

Godspeed
The only reasons I can see there being little info outside of here is because the maker Square Smoke sells Starbuzz and Ecig oriented products easier and at a higher rate. Over half the headshops in my area have their stuff but are clueless about the T-Vape, but that's probably because of its aim towards tobacco users, I can't see real ecig or tobacco smokers using the T-Vape on a consistent basis for not cannabis. Also the initial instructions are wrong so anyone using that way may be disappointed and pass it off as not working.

But this great vape is just underrated, it delivers great huge hits and is discreet enough to be used in public, basically a mini volcano pen, press and hold the button, wait for vapor to fill the oven, inhale.

Isn't it easiest to just keep all T-Vape info this thread, who needs other sources?
I wondered the same thing before i bought mine, found no info on the unit besides this thread. I dont think the vape has been out for a full year yet. High times did a little bit on it here but it didn't score very well.
http://www.hightimes.com/read/high-times-2014-vape-pen-buyer’s-guide

As someone mentioned earlier, you have to learn how to use the T-Vape as it doesn't operate as advertised. Everything you need to know has been mentioned in this thread. After a little bit of reading and a little bit of practice its an excellent choice for flower, Extremely portable and discreet IMO. Mine stays in a travel toothbrush container until its ready to be used. My first vape and I'm still happy with my purchase

Thanks for the replies, that's definitely reassuring. The more look at it the more the T-vape seems like a great option

Rman43,

artist

livin'in vapooodia
hi nice folks at FC! 1st of all, thanks for all the advices, tipps and tricks and how to use the T-vape!!!
FC Rocks!!!
got mine today from ebay,
long tube black, and i like it,
ok it is not like a solo etc, when it comes to taste (also conduction not convection = different, i know...),
but still the tvape has a very nice taste not so ...... like the pax,
bought it, to sometimes enjoy a prerolled spliff (40%tobacco,60%weeedee),
when i like to have some tobacco/hemp mix,
the 1st draws with the mix where a little harsh,
like mostly when you vape tobacco,
but after 4 or five draws it becomes very nice and longlasting longer maybe than if you were combusting the joint,

and had some impressive clouds !!!

afterwords i tried with less tobacco (1 / 5) grinded together with the herb so that the mix is almost homogene...
and without a cig paper, wow, great, no harshness just fine herbtaste with a slight tobacco parfume,
after that i tested this 'grandioso motherf...er' with some pure homegrown
and yes,
with only about 0.1 g (less) i was pretty done, no big clouds with this little grass but great effect.

so, in my impression, the T-Vape is good if you want stealth (ecig like), no combustion of material, easy loading easy cleaning, also for people who like to vape tobacco sometimes...

but, if you prefer purest taste,,,,choose another vape,

only thing i'm wondering about for the moment is, if it is possible to charge the tvape
with a charger that runs on higher amps (5V-2.0 Amp or more)
or does it need to be the original 5V one with 1.0 amps ???
don't wanna kill the bat....
if someone knows please let me know :-)

thanks all and happy vapin'

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
It should be fine, I've used many chargers for charging mine and have owned it for over 6 months. I don't recommend trying to use the passthrough charging when the battery is low.

artist

livin'in vapooodia
@paytonpenn, thank you a lot for the quick response!!!
that was what i also thought but was'n't sure about
,,,electronics are not my world,,,
better to ask someone than to blast the thing in the air :-)

also thanks for the advice on not using on low battery with passtrough,
i imagine better first charging for some 20 minutes, before doing so, as with other vapes that work while charging?!

artist,

discjunkie

Anyone know what it means if the base is flashing red when charging?

I am having a bit of a problem again getting my TVape to charge happened once before . Plug it into charge and the red light lights up like normal looks like its charging then 45 minutes later starts flashing red . was going back and forth with it since about 9:30 this morning . when it does this you can try to power it up when plugged in and you get nothing but the red light flashing . I took it off charge and tried to power it up 6-8 times and nothing .
Then got it to flash the 15 times to tell me the battery was Low.
Did you find out what the problem was and how to fix it? I'm having the same trouble with it.

Last edited by a moderator:
discjunkie,
Reactions: RUDE BOY
Top Bottom