Aqua-Teen-Hunger-Force
Shinchan
SuperJail
NovaScienceNow
Its always sunny...

CrazyCracker,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
Curb Your Enthusiasm is brilliant and so is Entourage. I like the fact that with Curb, each season's end seems to wrap up the series and it's an unknown if a new season is forthcoming. Same with the most recent season of Entourage. Bill Maher is also very entertaining, I'm glad he exists, but his pomposity does get tedious as does Dennis Miller's.
One thing I really like about HBO is that it's possibly the only premium channel that has a real identity.

jeffp,

SometimesY

Excellent thread...only because several of my favs have been mentioned, along with a few that I haven't seen (but can now confidently put on my list).

I'm going to have to say that Weeds is not what it once was. But I think that this season of "Sunny" is shaping up to be the best.

Indigal/Plotinus -- Deadwood may have been my favorite show...I'm gratified to see it listed here.

For a canceled show that I liked (though it's kind of chick-y) - Dead Like Me on Showtime. For some reason, I really liked that relatively short-lived one.

SometimesY,

lwien

SometimesY said:
For a canceled show that I liked (though it's kind of chick-y) - Dead Like Me on Showtime. For some reason, I really liked that relatively short-lived one.
A bit querky. I liked it too, especially the gravelings and the receptionist at the temp agency. ;) Great concept.

lwien,

t00fatt

Just finished watching the Dead Set series. Awesome if you love zombies, and even better if you can appreciate British TV. I give it a 5 out of 5 :peace:

t00fatt,

VapoFish

Hmmm...

Dead Like Me

Dexter

Weeds
(agreed, not what it used to be)

Carnivale

Big Love

Many on Ovation & Sundance

Sons of Anarchy
(2nd season show & pretty good)

True Blood

Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson
(my fave late night guy since Carson)

Breaking Bad

60 Minutes

Benny Hinn
(evangalist with funny hair - I'm bummed because he used to have even funnier hair ... love to watch the sheep get hit on the forehead and get healed. great stoner fun!)

Charlie Rose
(superb interviewer)

Real Time with Bill Maher

Bob Newhart Show
(anybody ever play "Hi Bob"?)

Hung

The Sopranos

VapoFish,

lwien

bluegrass58 said:
Glad someone mentioned Craig Ferguson, that guys kills me..
Larry King interviewed him last night. Interesting guy.

And yeah, forgot about True Blood. Some great southern gothic horror stuff mixed in with some comedy. Love that show.

lwien,

VapoFish

bluegrass58 said:
Glad someone mentioned Craig Ferguson, that guys kills me..
Yeah, what a riot he is.

Not to get too far off subject, but bluegrass58 every time I see a post of yours Pandora happens to be playing ... yep, you guessed it: bluegrass

... and my mix is about as diverse as it gets.

Right now I'm listening to Doc Watson, song before was John Coltrane.

:cool:

VapoFish,
Top Bottom